Fuck, that was fast

probably american football.

>basketball you gotta learn to dunk, dribble
>baseball you have to know how to swing a bat and hit a small ball
>american handegg.. be fat and know how to throw

That's what his mom said.

Poker

tiddlywinks

Women's gymnastics. Even 14 year olds can win an olympic gold medal in that shit.

/thread
First post best post

>I have no idea what the fuck Im talking about the post

American Football requires a tough mental aspect. Learning a playbook can be hard as fuck and the defensive assignments alone are enough to give a retard a headache

Baseball is probably the easiest to master. There is a reason they call it luck swing.

no.

handegg is literally throwing and catching.

>esports

FPBP
Leaf BTFO yet again

no

in sockur u literally just kick the ball around m8

football (both kinds) can be easy depending on position

Baseball can be pretty confusing with all the rotations on defense + making the proper adjustment when you have a runner on base.

For example: the batter hits the ball into center field, you already have a runner on second, where does the filelder throw the ball?

Baseball is mostly luck based.

kek

you do a lot of catching dont you sven

>fat linemen
>handling the pigskin
Ahmed pls, this isn't one of you're 3rd world horseback goat carcass """""sports"""""

Oi!

He converted from tight end to wide reciever.

Handball, probably the only sport that requires no talent at all

basketball is only easy if you are a genetically engineered freak

second base to stop the runners at first and third.

American football. Being a 'master' lineman is a matter of being fat and taking up space.

Basketball or Soccer 100%

basketball you just gotta be tall and moderately athletic.

I doubt you've played baseball at a high level. Try even hitting an 11 year-olds fastball. Its hard as fuck.

I'd honestly say baseball is the hardest to master. Hitting a major league baseball is pretty much impossible for an average person but anyone can throw a ball in a hoop, kick a ball or pass and catch

golf

fuck off germany that's literally the hardest

Basketball is one of the most difficult sports to master.

Not the driving part.

Depends on the speed of the runner on second. Depends on how hard the ball was hit. Depends on the score. Depends on the inning. Depends on how many outs there are. Depends on who is hitting next. Depends on how aggressive the batter who hit the ball is rounding first base. Depends on the strength of the center fielder's arm. Depends on if the shortstop and secondbaseman set up the relay route properly. And depends somewhat on if the firstbaseman came over to relay the through to home like he should. Does the center fielder bobble the ball?

There are numerous factors that all happen within a few seconds that determine what happens on the field, and casual baseball fans just watch and see: ball hit, people run, guy throws ball, play ends.

Chess

hahahahaahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahhaha

Horse riding

>be a manlet
>learn to ride

that's literally it

handegg, definitely

i mean, how many americans are playing handegg when they're 6 years old? not many. the sport is too physical to be played properly until your mid teens. most of these pros have less than a decade of experience in the sport while football players have to have been playing since they were young to even stand a chance of going pro

Golf is retardedly hard to master, it's all skill

it's more about having the money to afford a fast horse

>Baseball is probably the easiest to master.

Not even close.

businessinsider.com/science-major-league-fastball-brain-reaction-time-2016-4

And pitching requires a whole 'nother set of skill demands.

I don't think it's usual for the jockey to own the horse they race in top competitions

Least not here

darts

mid teens is high school age, most people start playing it at a pre-teen level when they're 10. if you don't play until high school then you're probably not going to make the varsity team, unless you are a genetic freak.

Chess. You just have to be autistic and you've mastered it.

Columbia with the bantz

nah m8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV1bpMamCtY

cycling. its literally just riding a bike

>basketball
up until a few years ago you could go directly from high school to the pros and be reasonably great at it. Lebron, Kobe, etc did this. Even Durant won a fuck ton of awards in his first and only year of college BB.

Baseball is about the same, but you don't really see rookies right from high school excel in the same way.

kek you know nothing

>bongistan paki doesn't know about babby peewee leagues and babby handegg catch

Competitive people shooting, u just have to be American

>Baseball is probably the easiest to master
>I have no idea what the fuck Im talking about the post

Yeah we can see that.

Bowling, after you have a perfect game there's not much else you can do to get better

>cycling tactics
>HEY IF WE RIDE IN A LINE WE DONT HAVE TO WORK AS HARD

are you under the impression that the jockeys own the horses?

In baseball they have all those unwritten rules about elder statesmen and shit like that, they almost make you wait unti you're about 23 to get a call up.

Not at all cause you have to plan your moves, when to pedal to not get tired, not being a pusy when its going down on a mountain and managing your bike at high speed in turns on a fucking mountain.

How did this silly luckswing meme get started?

Baseball use to have the worse parity of all the major sports (proving luck does not have a significant influence on the outcome of games).

Scouting in the sport is down to a statistical science (front offices pretty much know with a good deal of certainty which prospects can flourish at the MLB level). And player performance is remarkably consistent over a player's prime years. Clayton Kershaw doesn't post a 1.56 era one season and then 5.00 the next.

You realize you just named two all time greats in your argument?

And the reason they stopped allowing that was because most the kids coming straight from high-school ended up sucking ass.

I cycled once as a 320 pound man and finished 1st, it can't be that hard it must have given me more acceleration and speed on the hills

>It's a euros say handegg requires no skill and burgers say soccer requires no skill to spite eachother episode

how come no one has mentioned handball? thats pretty easy.

or volleyball, even easier.

Swimming. Its literally not drowning

>implying most guys drafted don't end up sucking ass
>reminder that the Hornets traded Kobe before he ever played for them because they thought he would be ass
it still doesn't change the fact that you can be a pro and make millions at only 19. Plus let's not forget that you can always go the Curry route, practice only 3 pointers your entire life, and become unanimous MVP.

>Norway in charge of CTRL + F

Handball. Americans would literally never lose if it was popular there. Just bring some tough niggers and you win every time. Shaq would average 150 goals per game.

>Tennis
>Swimming
>Volleyball
>Divegrass
basically any sport that women can excel in. Which automatically excludes:
>real football
>basketball (dunking four times a season =/= excel)
>baseball

I would argue that "easier sports to master" could actually be more difficult because the sport's accessibility translates into a larger talent pool to compete with.

The difficulty of any sport or game is defined by the competition more than it is its learning curve.

Basketball is literally women's sport.

this. I remember mocking the basketball team and kicking footballs to them.

Probably darts or bowling.

Theres really no reading your opponents moves, and you just gotta do what you gotta do.

you're thinking of Netball.

implying that the best athletes of each sport we know have already mastered the game... yet future will tell

I mean, games evolve in competitive atmospheres, every year you get better athletes, every year a record is beaten, etc...

we have been mastering sports since we created them so I don't think any sport is easy to master to some extent... few people are actually the GOATs of their sport.

You fucking IDIOTS

The answer is volleyball of course

Lots of us played football/handegg as children. It's just that early-mid teens is when you see players start getting into their true positions/start developing skill. Most of us who played from pop warner through HS or higher started playing a very different position than where we ended up.

>amerifat thinks those are sports

Any sport that has a decently large talent pool with serious competitors is hard to master.

Women's

Endurance babbies
>Cycling
>Running

Darts and snooker are literally two of England's biggest """"""sports"""""""

Fatty camp races don't count.

/thread

How soon will it be before the first trans women is allowed to compete in women's pro leagues and dominate the competition?

This.

The only requirements are that you are a member of a white supremacist organisation and be fat.

Don't you guys watch darts all the time? Almost no one in the US watches that.

lel, most passes/setting by normal people would be declared illegal by a ref because not technical clean enough

Bowles

Only requirement is you be over 65.

Handegg defensive end
Basketball center

>learn how to dunk
Sweden with the ineptitude

my grandpa would legit kill you for this comment

>bowles

ninth post best post

Rowing

Booking my flight to Canadia right now, tell me when and where.

>Basketball center

Someone who doesn't play basketball detected. There aren't even that many good centers in the league now.

It's still the greatest sport/game you've ever produced.

The intensity. The pressure. The passion. Unmatched. Your povertyball comes nowhere close.

youtube.com/watch?v=vq-ga06cpzM

youtube.com/watch?v=0RspkB3SMKk

bowles? isn't it called bocce ball or some shit

chess is harder than physical sport