Any med fags know what this is? It's on my inner thigh

Any med fags know what this is? It's on my inner thigh

Other urls found in this thread:

steadyhealth.com/topics/herpes-on-your-leg-is-it-possible
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not your personal hospital, faggot.

UHHHHM... That could very well be genital herpes, but not sure OP. Get a PCR Swab Test done if those blisters pop, that's the only way you'd know. Any pain with those? Any fever or flu-like symptoms since this?

Thats skin Cancer. You reeeeally need to go to a dermatólogist

Shingles dawg

No fever or flu like symptoms

Yeah definetly looks like shingles to me

Pain yes. I just noticed today when I got out of the shower. I've had pain for a couple of days

Shingles on the inner thigh? That's crazy

Herpes..

Pregunta dure thats herpes. Not joking. Or hpv. You have an std, op

Pretty sure*

Jock itch

Oh shit

its not herpes, its a fungal infection. just get some shit from the pharmacy, will go away in about a week

Any actual med students here?

Scabies brah look it up

might be staff

you should go to the hospital asap

sometimes gym mats can spread it

I say Genital Herpes since that looks like the textbook example of it; clustered blistering, pinkness around blisters, pain. If it is then it looks like it just started, and will proceed to have flu-like symptoms.

Have you had sexual intercourse in the last month?

Yeah. Sorry. I'm almost 100% that's herpes or hpv.

steadyhealth.com/topics/herpes-on-your-leg-is-it-possible

Staphylococcus?

Yes

Yeah shingles can be on the inner thigh. Although when looking closer, it doesn't look blister enough for shingles.

clubfoot

Fuck.

I'm going to doctor 1st thing in the morning. I have had staph infection before

If it was staph the pain would be so intense you wouldn't post about it, and most likely have a gash in your thigh.

Niether fungal for it doesn't look deeply layered in the skin, nor flaking. It seems topical, which is herpes.

Not even genital warts. Those appear fleshy in texture, not white vesicles.

PCR swab test where user? at my doctor or over the counter?

If it's not genital herpes (hsv-2) then it is herpes zoster (shingles) it is possible to get herpes (hsv-2) anywhere on your body.

It is painful to the touch. It feels hard like there is a whole section of skin that is hard

Does it itch?

Go straight to your doctor as soon as you can, they can only do a Swab Test by taking a Q-Tip then sending it to a lab for a culture.

Keep in mind since they're unopened blisters you might not get an accurate reading, although they're highly accurate, the virus is INSIDE the blisters, so your doctor might tell you to wait and give you Anti-Virals to pass the time.

Listen to me. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO POP THEM OR APPLY PRESSURE. That will only cause more pain and lead to scarring. Just keep off and go to your doc first thing.

You been in a public pool in the last week OP?

Looks like an allergic reaction to someone's jizz

Pffft. You can't get HSV-2 like that, he said he had sex in the last 30 days so its a case of Herp-A-Lerp

Wasn't implying you could. I was going to say he clearly had HIV no matter how he answered as a matter of fact

OP, you have herpes gladiatorum (HSV-2). Until you see your doctor, it is important that you avoid autoinoculation.....you can actually spread it to other parts of the body.

Just to clarify, this means you should amputate at least a large chunk of your thigh, if not the entire leg.

I appriciate the dubs, but shut the fuck up.

Uh, no, it doesn't.

LOL

No. It's just uncomfortable

>688
>Followed by 886
>And we are both clearly doctors
>Mfw
>Mfw I have no face

No

Cancer

Ha ha nice try user

Checked

You shut the fuck up nigger I'm trying to save this guys sex life. AMPUTATE OP

I am not popping them user

Pluck one of the hairs out that come out of the center of it. Squeeze, if puss comes out furnacle. If nothing comes out but, it starts hurting like a mother fucker, you just created a carbuncle. Seek medical attention and enjoy getting that lanced.

I have pain, burning and tingling

Use a flat iron to burn that area. It will hurt like a bitch but destroy the virus and prevent spreading. You'll be sans herpes within the hour!

It's not an ingrown hair user

kill yourself
he's asking a question dont throw hostility around like a nigger

That's because you have herpes. And no, I am not joking.

OK thanks user.

Not ingrown hair...furnacle and carbuncle are infected hair follicles...no hair needed.

Consequences of having anal sex with dogs.

Don't do what this faggot is saying, and definitely don't lance it since that will only agitate the virus.

And yep, the very indicators that you have Herpes Blisters. But don't worry OP, this is the worst-case scenario, definitely nothing fatal like Cancer, HIV, or Staph

Try this and post results

many are saying herpes, but that doesn't quite look like the blisters i've had before and i've hsv2. guess it could be a different type tho

anybody know why my fucking butthole is itchy? not joking... its been fucking itchy and every time i scratch it with my finger , it kinda feels good, wtf is happening to me, i love pussy, i swear

You dumb coon, I didn't say he should lance it himself.

I'd also suggest taking a flat iron to that

Nope, since the virus is already in the Nerve Ganglia it won't solve shit. In fact, that's an easy way to have it travel to the spine and cause Enciphalitis

Op you're fucked

does it burn when you pee?

No but my lower back hurts

That was obviously not legitimate advice, but if OP was down to clown it'd have been pretty solid deliverence

OP here. No I'm not joking. This is real

Thanks user, I am starting to stress out

I know it's real. My advice to flat iron the fucking virus out is what was a joke. Oh no, the herpes has spread to his brain. Should have amputated earlier like I said. RIP OP

I'm not an idiot, I'm not going to use a flat iron. I'm going to a health professional tomorrow

You can see the base of other hairs outside of the large patch are a little discolored. It's like a forest of trees with rotting roots. Did you shave that area recently?

You most likely have pin worms.

I used trimmers like last week

I don't have pin worms user

>Not an idiot
>Contracts herpes
Lolwut

You definitely don't have herpes user because you're a virgin.

Even if that were true, I'd still be happier to be a virgin than herpes ridden.

i got herpes from someone who didn't even know they had herpes, so i'd say he is not an idiot, could happen to anyone

I was commenting to the poster who claims that he has been suffering from an itching anus for some time now....he most likely has pinworms.

Yep, go hammer time on the itching cause it does feel good. Just wash your hands afterwards and more frequently for a couple of days straight and they'll leave. When you itch it, you're actually picking up thousands of eggs that, if even one is ingested, you'll start the whole thing over. A vicious cycle that you need to focus on.

Oh OK sorry user

Cool.story bro

You're right. I'm sorry for being a dick OP and I really hope you don't have herpes. Best of luck

You don't have to have sex to get herpes. Athletes routinely spread it to each other via simple touching or use of equipment, particularly floor mats etc,..

Thanks user

You got the herps, faggit.

It's white. Most likely a fungal infection. Especially in the on her thigh area. Lots of moisture

Very true. So long as you're sexually active, you're vulnerable to herpes.

Common fact: Most people GET herpes when their partner has no visible symptoms.

There you have it. Hot towel the area for like 5 minutes, get a pair of tweezers and pluck one of the hairs out. The root is going to be huge! Post pics! I bet I'm right.

This is bad advice.

Hoping it's this....

Tell the OP why this is bad advice, right now you're response is running a little low on reasons why.

You have cancer OP

Hmm.. looks like a sever case of pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconoisis

sida

Because he runs a high risk of autoinoculation by doing so. If you don't practice in the field of medicine, please don't offer medical advice here.