Ask a fat drunk guy who is about to scratch $30 worth of scratch-off tickets anything

Ask a fat drunk guy who is about to scratch $30 worth of scratch-off tickets anything.

Will post winnings/losses. Normally not a lotto player but I came into a little extra money and was feeling lucky.

I have never bought anything more than a $5 ticket. I am prepared to lose my entire $30 but you can't win if you don't play. Here we go. Wish me luck Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

lottery-winning.com/how-to-win-scratch-offs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you do a split on the dick?

Scratching ticket #1 right now

Good luck, Sup Forumsro

Faster faggot

You got this my dude.

I predict they'll all be losers.

Your best 'bet' is to get ones that are closer to the beginning or end of each "reel" of scratch-offs. So your 000-015's are your best bets.

OP here. Bad news guys. Ticket #1 was a loser.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm intrigued

OP here. Scratching ticket #2. Please be patient. I have autism and i have a special scratching ritual

I got this today

>never buys lotto tickets
>Has special scratching ritual
>Definitely autisitic

Texas fucks up again

check it again maybe is a winer

100 taint bad. i won a free ticket once.

Complete bullshit. There is no truth to that.
I have sold millions of dollars of scratch tickets over the last 20 years, and I can state emphatically that this is not true.

Witnessed

Hey idk if this copy pasta but didn't u post the other week?

Op here. Sorry fellas. We lost everything. Can y'all check these for me and make sure I didn't overlook anything?

Thanks Sup Forums. Goodnight. I'll do this again soon. And I WILL win!

Checked

You've SOLD millions, but how many of them came back winners? Not saying he'll automatically win if his tickets fall in those earlier/later numbers, but he has a higher chance of winning, even if it's just breaking even.

well, i wasted that get.

No. There is no correlation between winning tickets and where they are in the book. Absolutely none.

I posted like 2 or 3 weeks ago. That time i was scratching $50 worth of tickets. That's neat that you saw that thread too. This is the second time ive done this but not the last

scratching lottery tickets is like scratching your arse. Your money disappears as quickly as your itch

did you know most places will scan the ticket to see if its a winner after you buy it. no scratching needed.

Holy fuck i swear this guy is a priest at my local church.

Ok. I just had sex with a nice whore. Good luck bud.

Afraid so. Also depends on how much one spends per ticket ($2 ones being worthless, with better chances at higher-costing tickets).

lottery-winning.com/how-to-win-scratch-offs/

OP here. Yes, but that makes it feel more like what this actually is - degenerate gambling

Noice

Noice

Texas scratch-offs are the second most rigged next to Illinois. I recommend NY or Cali

Thanks for the tip

I have been selling scratch tickets for 20 years, and I have heard every stupid "trick" that there is. All the winners are even, all the winners are odd, all the winners are at the beginning, all the winners are in the middle, all the winners are at the end, blah blah blah. It's all complete bullshit.
Just think for a moment please.
If there was a trick, if ANY of those stupid rules were true, wouldn't everyone who sold scratch tickets be winning all the time?
If there were more winners at the beginning of each book, why wouldn't the store clerks just buy them? If all the winners were even, wouldn't the store clerks just buy them?
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

You are insane. History proves you wrong. The fact that every store clerk isn't rich proves you wrong.

The secret is timing, but the only problem with tracking it is that it's different for every game. The distribution of prizes isn't random, it's based on a payout/income algorithm.

Store clerks can't buy their own supply. Everyone knows that.

Bullshit again. I buy tickets where I work any time I want. And even if I couldn't, if I knew where the winners were I would have someone else buy them wouldn't I?
Your idea makes no sense, and it's very flawed

Now I'm 90% sure you're a liar, so I'm giving you 2/10 for making me reply this long.

Have a nice day. Lyin' ass.

You are completely full of shit, and you know nothing about how this works.
I hope you don't vote, you're fucking dumb.

So you think that there is a pattern that no clerks can figure out, or they can figure it out but they just don't want to buy the winners. What an asshole.

Yes, but then the books are shuffled and go in different directions.

Because JPEGs are more heavily compressed than other image formats, their information is more volatile and likely to expand at high speed through an unchecked buffer, poorly allocated resource or any other available system space. I'd guess you're probably losing image data through one of these means.
You see, when you load a JPEG into memory, the EXtra colour Information Format (EXIF) header is loaded into RAM in order to prepare the video prebuffer for the incoming high-speed flow of colour information from the uncorked JPEG. If your bus isn't ready for this information, the rapidly decompressing file information can flow through other parts of your system.
Ordinarily this isn't a problem: as a matter of fact, JPEG was designed for this sort of thing. Older computers couldn't handle the explosive power behind the fledgeling image decompression algorithm, so rather than fight it, image experts invented the Jampacked Picture Extraction and Gathering (JPEG) protocol. They cleverly decided to allow the image data to spray wherever it would, knowing that after the extraction phase would send raw data all over the inside of the computer, the gathering phase would locate it all and reassemble it into an image. With the advent of faster computers the delay between spray and collection is so small as to be unnoticeable, while newer and bigger video cards are more capable of withstanding the onslaught of colours.
Still, the primary weakness of this algorithm is the haphazard placement of decompressed data. There's just too much of it to channel through normal means, so any loss of data containment results in corrupted images. In your case, it would appear that you're losing image data through the empty hole where your goddamned shift key should be.
>Also checked

No, you can't be a meme

$30 gone i wasted $20 and got this till someone kills me for them.

Op only has a high school education.

Who cares.

I have that knife