Ask a guy that just fucked a late night gas station store clerk anything

Ask a guy that just fucked a late night gas station store clerk anything.

Since Sup Forums is overrun with foreigners these days, I'll clarify: here in the U.S., we have 24/7 convenience stores/gas stations. I flirted with this chick (I've seen her before) and convinced her to lock up the store while I fucked her for 15 minutes.

I threw her $20.

Ask away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWphIi2bj7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She was black, wasn't she?

Yup. And I fucked her with a free condom I found at the doctor's office today. It was a black condom.

Why

here we go. might as well get this post out of the way. even though he said he wore a condom, the idiots must air their thoughts.

Only 15 minutes.......shit op, you need to work out that stamina......seriously.

Why not? If you had the chance to have sex with pretty much no strings attached (I'm single), would you pass it up?

Because 3 hours of rumpy pump in a gas station kiosk is a manageable situation. Dumbass.

I could last longer if I wanted to, duh idiot.

How much AIDS do you have?

This guy wanted to "make love"

1-10? how was the sex? any chance for a fwb thing, or just a one off?

I have seven AIDS

"late night gas station store clerk" would be a guy, not a girl. So I guess that makes you a fag!

Did you get your loyalty card stamped?

Or was a redemption? Like buy 6 coffee and donuts, get a free fuck?

yo dude was it one of those small ghetto ass kinda ones? The ones normally on a street corner somewhere in fucking nowhere subarbs, And I mean REALLY small ones.

Not bad, I always flirt with this chick. She looked a little pissed off, so I was like "how you doing, bet you wish you could get out of here and go out on a date with me instead" and she lit up. I kinda know her a little bit. I asked her if she wanted to come outside and chat. I had a little weed so we smoked some and then I was like "fuck this place, we know where the cameras are. You busy tonight?"

And while she was in the middle of saying not really I just made out with her. Finally she was like "you're making me hot, I'm locking up the store. You down or not Dave?"

of course I was down are you kidding

I bet this guys can wank for HOURS at a time.

Damn, well you clearly have things under control. Grats on closing the deal user

Actually no we are on a semi busy street. When she came out there was like 3 people waiting.

I gotta owe this one to Aderrall, I'm a little talkative and horny. Im always on a certain wavelength when I take a high dosage.

what were they waiting to buy?

test pls be unbanned

what store and where? I want an easy fuck

Zero fucks

all my fucks were previously given

Damn.
Nothing dirtier than a small cornerstore fuck. Crazy shit can happen, I've heard some good ones.
unrelated, You're a faggot for being OP.

All I'm gonna say is the dirty dirty

I didn't get any pics. She was a ghetto princess though. "Stop grabbing my hair Dave!"

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=xWphIi2bj7Q

and no mention of free gasolene. FAIL

OP here and I approve of MSI 100%

don't let this thread die, I like your musical taste

How tight was she? Also describe looks a little (ass? Tits?)

I know what you mean about the wavelength thing. it's happened to me a lot. hasn't led to getting laid, only being able to have long conversations with people, people telling random secrets

Oh shit nigger, I forgot, she filled my motorcycle up with PREMIUM

PREMIUM
PREMIUM

PREMIUM. It was $8 but still. It's that good.

Skinny. Ghetto princess. Tats around the feminine parts and hands. Young. Just turned 21. Dumb. Horny. Maybe some daddy issues? I dunno I just fucked her. Small tits. Round ass, tight stomach, no kids. Dirty mouth, I'm not the first one. No sir. Totally ok with that.

>HI TEST

Kek virgin detected

Because not into beastiality.

why are you a disgusting normie and why do you insist on using this site despite said normieness?

Nice. You gonna hit her up for round 2? Do you think she'd be down?

next up on things that definitely happened

Dude I am not normal, what are you insinuating faggot? I've been here since 2008

Because I have enough self respect to not fuck apes

...says the nervously sweating normie newfag

Not if she's ugly/black.

Maybe, possibly. I'd be tempted just to show this dude it actually happened. What's good uploading software for iOS video? There's definitely a possibility of another quickie in the mart.

I've always been sexual kryptonite for black women, and I'm not even talking shit, it's the truth.

Dat low standard