So Sup Forums, since you guys always give good advice...

So Sup Forums, since you guys always give good advice, what's a good way to whiten your teeth progressively without going to a dentist?

White paint spray.

crest white strips

drink bleach

Use bleach instead of toothpaste

Burn a cross in the front yard of the non-white teeth

The easiest way to do it at home is to put a tablespoon of bicarbonate soda into your mouth and push it up into your teeth with your tongue. (Try not to swallow too much, it isn't harmful but it probably won't make you feel good). After that you then also put in a tablespoon of vinegar and swish it all around in your mouth and then spit. Do this daily and your teeth will be white as fuck within a week.

Source
>I'm studying dentistry

Strawberries and baking soda. You're welcome

Cum. Eat my cum fgt

You have to see a dentist. None of the grocery store stuff works, and some of the online tricks use stuff that will eat away at your tooth enamel.

There is no proper way to do it without a dentist.

> Source, my good friend is a dentist.

no man just brush your teeth with it. same as toothpaste. you don't eat toothpaste.

dont do this it makes mustard gas

Brush with baking soda for 60 seconds every second day.

raids are back in town

www twitch tv/ pinkiepieog

been a while since we raided
www twitch tv/ pinkiepieog

Fuck off shill

You don't want teeth that white.

Sure, it looks nice (because we have been told it looks nice), but the only way to get that is to abrase top level of enamel on your teeth. All the "whitening" toothpastes or other products are just very find sand scented with some bullshit, perhaps with some baking soda added.

If you keep doing that you will weaken your teeth and increase your chance of cavities, since your enamel is thinner.

Your teeth naturally have yellowish tint. Almost everyone has it, no one cares and you'll be happy you left it alone when you are 60.

Just brush and floss and you'll be fine.

BRO r u srs. Don't be fucking with me on this.

this seems legit. will consider.

2 gallons of wolf jizz

yes nigga i use baking soda, my mom use to do it too.

my mom recommended this. this works

you dont want to swish your mouth with vinegar, it will corrode your teeth after a while, it;s an acid

bleach

Vinegar is made from fermented ethanol you dumb fuck, you don't get caveties when you drink beer or spirits do you?? Ethanol is the main ingredient in mouthwash because it CLEANS your teeth dumb fuck.
Furthermore there are plenty of foods with acid that don't do shit to your teeth, do your teeth fall off when you eat an orange???? no you retarded faggot.

activated charcoal, you're welcome

Nice

almonds**

Say goodbye to your enamel

Almost went 6 hours without activating my almonds. Thanks for saving my life, based user.

This guy whitened his teeth by buying dentures. I guess that's one way.

Fuck off, memester.