S/fur

s/fur

Fuck off faggot.

>Garrisons are really retarded.
They are. I haven't played since Cataclysm either. I didn't get a chance to play Mists of Pandaria because some nigger stole my authenticator right when it came out and couldn't get it removed without ID, which I didn't have, but I was excited for Warlords of Draenor. I was really disappointed upon hearing about the Garrisons. I thought WoW was finally going to be great again. I was wrong.

Reporting in

>deadbeat
Thx!

I'm the OP, and I shall allow it in my thread.

Sure thing, broseph.

That and because he's CW, the king of dicks.

I can't describe what I feel when I see Emelie.

Yeah, and that.

The need for bacon?

dont forget wizard of cocks too

moar

Sorry, can't do requests, my folder isn't organized.

I bet she tastes like bacon.

That too

Probably. I'd love to get a taste of that pig pussy.

wew the group is actually talking now

Yeah they made it a game for casuals more and more even back when I played it. Too bad really, I liked it a lot and I don't know any other MMO I'd like to play nowadays.

Then I heard of that vanilla private server they shut off a few weeks ago. But I heard about it too late, I would've played there if I knew before. The only other private servers I played on had not a lot of people on them so I didn't stay long. But yeah, good that I didn't play there or I would've lost everything now.

But fuck Blizzard for what they've done to WoW

It is best to find the original-res copies of the pics first.

I'd consider waifu2x as a sort of last-resort if either the original-res is too troublesome to find or is itself too small.

Tell them to git gud.

Fuuuck...

Thanks Cap'n Spidey Obvious

>Then I heard of that vanilla private server they shut off a few weeks ago.
Yeah, Nostalrius. It sucks, but it was all about legal stuff. They had to protect their intellectual properties, so I can understand it. Blizzard has been talking to the Nostalrius guys about it, and they *may* eventually implement legacy servers, or at least some form. I'm interested to see how it goes. I would actually start playing again then, especially if it was also the Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King as well as Vanilla.

i dont think i need to
they are already asking me where i got my title and why my dmg is so high

It sucks dosent it spidey? Fags need to be shot.

Fucking noobs. Man, that game really was ruined and made into way too casual of an experience.
I mean, not that I have any right to talk shit because I was as noob as noob can get, but at least I could recognize when someone was better than me.
Also, what title?

>I'd consider waifu2x as a sort of last-resort if either the original-res is too troublesome to find or is itself too small.
Yeah of course, the ones I'd give you to upscale would be random saves (which I value a lot) where I can't find a higher res version anywhere

The ones I was initially talking about (the _500.jpg); I saved them with a small resolution even tho I could've hat the higher resolution (_1280.jpg). It's a tumblr file naming convention and it only means I fucked up. I can replace these with reverse image search and actually saving the right one.

With hot milky semen.

this is an alt i made the other week so nothing super impressive
i just have warbringer (300 rated bg's won) and bloody dancing steel enchant on wep

>warbringer
Wow, and they really think that that's a big deal? They really are noobs.

With a bullet.

Made of jizz.

yea
tho to be fair not a lot of people have it since 90% of players dont know how to pvp

Yo, cockmonglers

>90% of players dont know how to pvp
Yeah, that's true. That's one of the only things I was decent at, but I didn't think that title was that big of a deal.

Yes?

This is an s/fur not a g/fur. Gtfo

I never noticed I have a thing for drunk anthro grills. That's the 3rd one I saw until now and I like them lots. Don't have the slightest of a thing for irl drunk human grills tho.

Same here.

yea anyone can get it if they play enough
same as that arena tabard. i must have got this title so many times by now.. 4563 rbgs won and like 700 lost
and hero of the horde + high warlord so many times

That doesn't seem safe

u wot m8, i smek you in rasslemay-nyuh 44, bich. fite me

Damn, man. That's impressive. I never did the rated battleground stuff myself. I think that was implemented in Cataclysm, right? I don't remember it being a thing when I played, but that's probably because I didn't give a shit about that expansion.

dafuck is this ?

Just greeting y'all

Which is even weirder since you hate drugs. And alcohol is one of the worst drugs there are after all.

Don't have any other info/sauce on the grill? She looks so awesome!

starfish?

Looks like a deformed Dorito, throw it in the trash, it could be salmonella.

Ok then.

Dat ass!

Yeah, it's alright in furry art, but it's a huge turn off in real life. But, admittedly, I'd probably be a massive alcoholic if I had any access to it, and wasn't underage. It kinda runs in my family. So I guess drunk girls are okay with me in furry art.

And no, I'm afraid I don't have sauce. Sorry.

yea they came in cata
best thing ingame