How many hours a day does he spend playing? I would like to be as good as he is at Basketball at anything in my own life

How many hours a day does he spend playing? I would like to be as good as he is at Basketball at anything in my own life

about how many hours you've slept for not counting the first ~5 years of your life

what did you did just say to me

Its not about how good he is, its about the fire inside him. If deep down in your heart wanted to be the greatest accountant of all time then you'd know how many hours you'd need

He spends more time working on physical fitness, strength and conditioning. But you have to realize that basketball is his job. Every waking hour is devoted to it--either working out, studying film, practicing his jumper. Everything he eats is eaten for the purpose of keeping him healthy.

Also you have to take steroids and be incredibly gifted to begin with. Practice doesn't make perfect, sorry. Natural talent is the most important thing.

i dont want to be an athlete

this

>natural talent
Not unless you become an efficient meme chucker from the 3 point line.

why is canada so weak

he went to a prep school with an awesome athletic program. if he didn't he would have had to go to college.

you can start with NBA 2K16
I hear it's good for your autism

let's take online poker as a example.

Anyone with internet can play it, right? It's just poker, everyone can learn the game in a few minutes. So get lucky and get rich.

But no. 85% of online players lose money. Most quit after a short while. Another 10% make enough to keep playing, but nowhere near enough to do it fulltime.

The top 5% make good money at it. What sets them apart? Are they just lucky?

It's a job. They have programs that tell them what tables are full of fish and what tables to avoid. They work at it full time and play multiple tables at once. Even then, they still lose sometimes, but overall, make good money.

It's LeBron's job.

god forbid i devote my life to something i enjoy doing and not sports. i like to watch sports i would rather learn how to be great in something else however

you could try boxing

>i like to watch

BULLSHIT, there's no such thing as natural talent, lebron himself would hit you so fucking hard your brain would switch hemispheres back to the right position.

TALENT IS HARD WORK, ask anyone who is talented at something, they didn't learn to play the guitar from one day to another, they didn't learn to play basketball from one day to another, they didn't learn to be good fucking surgeon from one day to another; every mechanical movement of your body needs to be trained just like you've learnt to walk as a baby.

Why some people can get better faster than others, how can someone get a bigger skill cap than others? MINDSET, not everyone has the same priorities/ambitions while practicing.

>there's no such thing as natural talent
top keks m8

I'm sure he trained every day to make himself over 2 meters tall

Kek

retards who are under 18

I have a friend who is 2.05 meters tall and he isn't winning nba championships

you people think superstars are so unique and talented but the truth is you simply ignore how much more they worked than any of us peasants

>I have a friend who is 2.05 meters tall and he isn't winning nba championships
Good for him. But im sure if Lebron was average height he'd be just as successful right?

he'd be a even more mean westbrook or an american footballer. You don't know it either, lebron is also mind not just body.

You might think height is everything in basketball but even the shorter guys are leading many stats in nba. It's a team game after all.

if lebron was average height he would have used his work ethic to become god tier in another sport.

I have talked to a few coaches at basketball camps, and everyone of them talked about how hard Lebron would work.

One specifically talked about how he had Lebron and Melo in a camp and said that Melo was not a lazy worker and that it would reflect in his pro career.