Am i white?

am i white?

I am a going to study english in Texas and i dont want to have racist problems

I am from Guatemala

kek. Texas. man fuck there, go somewhere else.

>English
>Texas

Pick one

dude there are tons of non whites in texas colleges .... and probably anywhere in america

what is the problem?

is true that texans hate latinos?

nah latinos are everywhere in the south

You could pass as white since you look to be almost all Spanish DNA, but your accent will give away the primitive caveman language you speak. You will be two steps above blacks and one step above Mexicans.

Thank you.

I am not very friendly with "latinos". Here in Guatemala are a very strict class division, i have only white friends and family and i dont have may thing in common wuth mexicans and other mestizos.

Stay out of murica ya stinky beaner

Everyone hates latinos, even latinos.
Hispanics on the other hand, they are loved by all.

I want to be part of your country.

what is the differente between latinos and hispanics?

you can look white as much as you want but your accent will always screw you over.

As long as you're not a faggot you'll be fine.

Go to Austin and your accent will help you get fine liberal white pussy.

No you aren't. White people don't have brown eyes

My father has blue eyes and blond hair, i have that genes in my dna.

The serious answer is problems in Texas with anyone south of the border is class related. We have tons of dirt poor mexicans without respect for laws or education and no attempt to learn English. As for middle or upper class from Mexico or anywhere else there are tons in universities. You'll have no problems there at all.

Then you're a mutt. Whites don't have brown eyes period

Go do something with your county. Quit wanting to come here we got enough retards who can't speak English. If you come here I hope you get robbed and your ass kicked because that's what's gonna happen when they see your fence jumping ass.

really? but many whites americans have brown eyes

why you hate me?
I want to work there, respect the law, pay my taxes...

Copypasta faggot

op, dont be retarded, you are starting to sound like an argentinian, and thats something you shouldnt be proud of

and no, you're not white, you just dont look like an amerindian

Sorry buddy those people are mixed white people don't have brown eyes. But Texas isn't that bad you'll be fine

so what am i?
all my grandparents are from europe.

You will be fine OP. You look somewhat european to me, maybe Spanish, but you will be fine. Just stay away from confederate flags, lifted trucks, black men, and trailer parks. Good luck.

another picture

Texas is a largely Hispanic state, depending on where in Texas you're going though. You're probably not going to run into a lot of racism as long as you don't act like a nigger or hang around shitty areas.

you're fine, texas has a very large population of latin americans. it's not something anyone would think less of you for around here

op actually looks pretty cute not going to lie

You look fucking out of place here buddy. Are you Allen Iverson in the 2000's wearing basketball jerseys? Don't worry op. This fucking place is multicultural, most likely you will find problems with drunks and gangbangers than with racists.

>primite language
Yeah whatever, our language came from the language the mightiest empires in history spoke, yours came from stupid barbarians.

Pinche mentiroso no eres guatemalteco

i dont get it.
Why out of place?

enjoy all dat white pussy my handsome amigo

Si lo soy. Eso fue en un viaje a Italia.

How bout you do that in your own country pablo. And show the other burritofags the same. Braises you know Trump will just deport your ass.

No gives a fuck
>>source: live in Texas

My name is Hans, not Pablo.
I like Trump.

La mera verdad, no tienes cara de guatemalteco

Pues claro que no, si no tengo sangre indígena. ¿Cae de maduro , no?

queriendo ir a estados unidos habiendo mejores lugares que visitar.

¿a Qué parte de Texas vas a estudiar?

I was kidding about the out of place thing. You will probably be noticed as different because of your accent and whatnot. And if they ask you if you're white, tell them "I'm European" with an overexaggerated sense of accomplishment.

Give us a pic of you in Guate chapin.

Que visitar, mas no para vivir. Europa esta en una puta crisis galopante. Iré a estudiar inglés y luego ver si me quedo en un buen lugar de allí ome voy a Australia o Canadá.
No iré a Estados Unidos a hacer trabajo de indio/mestizo cortando el cesped, sino que a estudiar una carrera.

You look white to me. From what I gather you probably check yourself off as white in Guatemala? In the US you'd be called a white Hispanics. You look Spanish. If you don't want trouble tell them you're from Spain.

Lots of Mexicans in Texas. Watch out for them more than the whities. Dem mercies some super racist fucks

I'm from Australia and you are white

Since you sort of look like Eric Bana, if your accent is toned down you should be OK.

Dallas. I have never been to USA

why are we not addressing the fact that op sucks copious amount of dick?

You will be OK in Dallas get hay muchos centroamericanos

In texas your fuckin pablo. Since your so white lol all the Mexicans will be kicking your ass.

No shit

Oigan al salvadoreño creyéndose gringo. Con esa arrogancia no vas a llegar a ningún lado cabron.

Wife is from Guate. Has family in Dallas. You look as white as my wife. As long as you make the effort to speak English you'll be fine.

Protip: learn how to be normal real quick.

White centralamericans or mestizo/indians cetralamericans?

Esa es en torino? Creo que recuerdo ese edificio

Dude I grew up in Texas and never felt like I was at home. I am white and there are so many fucking Mexicans here. You are the majority dude.

De todo

this nigga bona get his ass kicked by the whites for trying to be white and the latinos for pretending he aint kek

¿Por qué arrogancia? ¿Dije alguna mentira?
No lo dije con animo de ofender. Lo que dije es 100% cierto.

Why do you think if you go study English in Texas that you'll have "racist problems" whatever that is....

No amigo, es en Napoli, es parte del Palacio real frente al galleria de piazza plebiscito

Anywhere you go in the world you are going to have race/class problems. Fuckin deal with it, mamon.

OP is a faggot. The real guy in the photos is Iranian, he was on yesterday.

i am not tryin to be white or latino. I am just asking a question.
Here in my country i hang out with whites, my family is white, friends..

you have to know that in latinamerican there are a class division os whites, mestizos and indians.

This

what?

Yeah same thread was posted last night.OP es maricón

I live in san antonio, mot of the hispanic people that (outside of the barrio) speak english it's required for their job. many of them are intelligent and articulate themselves well.
Some mexicans are shitty people though. It's just depends where you're at.

Hispanic are every Mexican, Argentinian, Chilean, Peruvian, etc...
Latins are every Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French, etc...

The difference between an American Hispanic and an American "Latin" is the lack of culture of the second one.

in the US of A if you are from anywhere under the border you pedro, deal with it and stop trying to pretend you are better than what you actually pedro

Yes, especially the ones on the Southside and westside

Sure you do, sure you do. Let's imply we believe you. What are you going to do? Go around with a copy of his ID and your birth certificate to prove that?

You whiter then "the donald"

>lack of culture
can I have some source to back up this claim?

Green eyes master race reporting in
>inb4 Irish
No
>inb4 kike
No
Get on my lvl, plebs.

False. Keep telling yourself that, but you totally look like an amerindian

no
why are you americans so obsessed with race?

I live in SA and can confirm the southside and westside can be shitty, but not as shitty as the eastside with all them negros stinking up the place.

really?
why?

Eso no es verdad. Tienes una cara de sudaca que tira para atrás. Pero sigue diciendo eso, pareces argentino

¿Qué rasgos de "sudaca" tengo? . Tiene cojones que me lo diga un español moro. Gracias a dios no tengo sangre española.

Sure, just go to a library. You're welcome.
Take that retarded faggot with you, por favor

Kek'd hard
Don't you notice something wrong with your shitty statement, Jesus?

My cousin has green eyes practically all my family has green eyes but me and im peruvian so gtfo faggot before i 720 tomahawk you son of a bitch

Guy in pictures is italian from faces of Sup Forums

You look whiter than most of texans.

What barbarians?

It's just the facial structure. Many of you look the same. Slavs have a couple of main facial structure, Nordic have another couple, and Latin Americans also have your own. I'm European, and I can tell you're from South America at first sight. But, since you're going to Murrica and most of them are illiterated faggots, you should be ok. Have the best of lucks.

Si ese tío no es blanco, España tampoco lo es.
Ojala los panchos sean como el

Hispanic here. Dude, the skin colour shit is irrelevant. If you are cool and not an asshole, it won't matter. P. S. the difference between whites, mestizos and indians in South America is not of class, is of race. That could lead you to believe that indians are a priori low class, which is crazy.

Tienes sangre española, y de mono sudaca. Confirmado: sucio argentino spotted. Asco de putos tiraflechas...

Texans don't generally seem to have a problem with latino people, particularly very light skinned people like you. Mexican / Latino peoples have been a part of Texas since the beginning. The only parts of Texas you might find trouble is east Texas, especially rural areas east / northeast of Houston. The people there are inbred Klan sympathizers. Apart from there, you're just another guy for the most part.