What does Sup Forums think of my gf?

What does Sup Forums think of my gf?

I think she should be naked.

She is cute, more please

Here you go

Any nudes?

Sorry but no

More please!

She's pretty cute. As trite as it sounds 90% of a girl's attractiveness is in the personality for me. And she looks fun

What does b think of my qt3.14gf?

Ok. Kinda cute

And did I mention boobs? Boobs are nice ;^)

What about a face?

She has a big ass fuckin nose and jacked teeth. 5/10

Is that you OP? Good job on not being ugly. And jolly good show on the gf.

It also helps that you're her first and only bf, she gets an IUD put in for you, has a CRAZY high libido, and dat pussy feels great

OP here, that is me

Any of her body?

She sounds perfect

Her face is probably a 6/10 or a 7/10 when she actually cares how should looks. She never wears makeup or anything

Nothing to really brag about. Keep trying Anons! Beyond the shadow you settled for there's a miracle illuminated

Did you finally manage to get nudes of her? I mean you post her since days!

Don't get me wrong. She's so annoying sometimes she drives me up the walls!

But she's a girl and I'm a guy. That's what happens. Love isn't an emotion it's the dedication to make things work

Very nice please continue!

Fucking cuck stop posting her picture all the time I'm tired of seeing her snaggletoothed face

Have you ever dropped a load on those glorious tits?

I'd give a 6/10
>uneven eyes
>non-white skin
>wide nose

>it's fine that she gets really annoying it happens!

Kek maybe for a dysfunctional relationship like yours. I will never understand this way of thinking. Or maybe I'm not desperate enough to stick with an ugly girl who gets on my nerves?

Any bikini pics?

No, she doesn't really show off her body

Then why the fuck are you posting these pics? You got no nudes, no body pics. I mean what are you even bringing to the table here?

Damn, I'll take what ever of her though

Dude I was asking for opinions of her, not asking if you want her nudes

Kek, or literally every girl I've ever been with gets on my nerves at times. I'm MSN enough to realize I'm part of the problem and try to make a beautiful relationship work.

Girls think differently from guys, different minds clash. How many LTRs have you actually been in user?

Nah you think fights are normal in a relationship and they aren't. You claim you know you're part of the problem yet you still get into arguments? Sounds like you have a serious problem you should work on

This was her a while back

How many times are you going to ask for opinions on her? At least post something new this time

Holy shit that face is awful looking like a damn ogre

Kinda... we tried a titjob once and it didn't go well, tbh she wasn't good at it and she wasn't really enjoying it. Just moved on to trying other things and having fun

But sorta yes, since it splashes and drips down from her face onto her tits a lot

more!

That moment when op's gf is lurking in this thread

sounds like you're projecting here friendo

There's no such thing as a perfect relationship and it's inevitable for people to disagree or butt heads on opinions

Yeah but unlike people who can't handle relationships I don't fight with my gfs, we resolve it like adults not teens pretending they're mature

I agree user if you Two never had an argument there's something wrong in your relationship take it from a guy with experience

got any pussy or ass pics?

op shes gorgeous

>implying you have a girl friend

Dannngggggg

Lol no one said anything about fighting and now your saying you resolve it like adults?

can't resolve shit without there being a problem first

Them boob pics are not of her, she is flat chested as fuck in all the face pics but doesn't show face in any of the boob pics.

Sounds like you can't understand a word I'm saying, here I thought you knew something but it turns out you're as retarded as your posts. How sad

Mods this kido looks 14

Doesn't dress like a low class whore, so could be good marriage prospects.

So i'm retarded because you can't admit that you and your so called gf get into occasional arguments?

now thats a head job

whatchu lookin at smooth skin

everyone recovers from a broken nose...