“The numbers speak for themselves,” said goalkeeper Hope Solo, one of the players to sign the complaint...

>“The numbers speak for themselves,” said goalkeeper Hope Solo, one of the players to sign the complaint. “We are the best in the world, have three World Cup championships, four Olympic championships.” Solo said the men’s players “get paid more to just show up than we get paid to win major championships.”

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The usmnt sucks

>Wimmins football
>""""major"""" championships

kek

KEK

No one cares about women's sports. If they won everything for decades I still wouldn't care

They have zero World Cup championships. They do, however, have three Women's World Cup championships.

It means no one watches their shitty version of the sport, so they don't get paid. Anyway, if the men played against the woman, the men would win 10-0 or something.

Asshurt that women's football is, and forever will be an irrelevant joke.

Didn't they get trashed by some high-schoolers recently?

>i don't understand market economics

Not surprising for a domestic abusing, roast beef curtain psychopath.

>multiple domestic assault charges
>wants money

Someone post her nasty vagina

>goalkeeper Hope Solo

Judging by certain pictures, she hasn't stopped anyone from scoring in several years.

No more roast beef pls

pls don't

Pay is proportional to how many people are willing to pay to watch/support.
>Women are this stupid

it means she can commit domestic violence and no one bats an eye

last thread about this somebody posted how a sub17 team won over those "champions" 3-0 TRES A CERO THREE TO ZERO. Tbh the hard part of making a goal to Solo is trying to avoid loosing the ball in her gigantic cavern.

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

post her delicious looking pussy

please no

I thought it was the given thing you don't get paid to play in the NT, or if you are given a fee you donate it to charity.

Or, at least in men's football.

why don't the women's XI just play the men's XI and we can see who's really better

Final score determines pay ratio.

>three world championships
>would probably lose to a couple of beer-bellied weekend players

yeah nah you ugly cunt

>men vs women game
>women somehow win

how much attendance/revenue are these cunts attracting compared to the men's NT? not much i'd wager. It's like women wanting equal pay in tennis despite the fact they play less sets. If you want actual equality, how about pitting yourselves against the men's teams? Oh wait, you wouldn't because you'd get fucking destroyed by a high school level squad.

they played hide the sausage once. Hope won solo.

that just doesn't happen. Keep dreaming.

Thank you people for not being fucking retarded

Has she ever spent a single thought why sports are the only professional field where men and women are strictly seperated?

They should play the mens' team and the result represents their adequate payment.

he did it the absolute madman

Enjoy your ban, lad

They get paid because of the amount of revenue they bring in, you fucking idiot, Hope. Why don't you go back to taking photos of your vagina from horrible angles?

They lost to high-schoolers.

At least her booty is nice, post it

hope it was worth it

It means she's going to get a side job at Arby's

> woman doesn't understand economics
I'm shocked!

its not. she has nothing. Only sadness

it looks like the black hole of calcutta m8

SOMEONE POST DEM MUNCHIES

For the love of god don't

just fucking google them. Dont post that nasty shit here.

I 100% agree with her here.

America is about rewarding winners. The US Men's team are a poor-to-mediocre institution who don't really even outdraw the women's team in national television ratings.

>white knight!

Nope. The fact the men's team can make a killing being fuckin losers runs counter to what this country that is supposed to unbiasedly reward merit regardless of race, gender, or creed is about.

Someone will bring up the "economics" of the situation again, but the men's team playing the Copa America can barely beat women's softball in the ratings.

No, Sup Forums is a SFW board so extreme gore is not allowed.

>it's another hope solo thread

>risking your multi-million dollar club contract to play relatively meaningless games

The men wouldn't bother playing these games if the compensation wasn't good enough. Exactly why US basketball players often skip out on Olympics and the like, they have better shit to do, like staying healthy, so if you want them to come, you better pay.

Meanwhile international soccer is the women's entire professional careers.

Use your head fuckstick.

TBf their CBA was a bit out of date and they were getting worse sponsorship/appearance fees than the men despite generating higher income & revs in 2015. But it's mostly impossible to make apples to apples comparisons in general

women's football is amateurish, you can't pay amateurs the same as professionals, the men's team are VASTLY superior to the women's and the reason they are not winning trophies like the women is the competition in men's football is absolutely ferocious and piss weak in women's

that's like saying that it's so unfair that the world's best alpinist earns less than the world's best footballer.

it's simply massively less popular so it generates less money.

Bitch should be grateful enough to have born in an age where she can practice the sport she loves and live out of it instead of being a baby factory with cleaning purposes.

MODS

Good point, we should pay the team who win League 7 North-East Division more than the team who come near the bottom of the Premiership
>I replied

Seriously, what kind of fucking name is Hope Solo? The first time I heard it I thought it was some obscure character from some Star Wars EU shit

She's retarded right? Does she think they could also match up against men?

Iirc there was a woman's national team recently that got destroyed in a friendly against a bunch of 16-18 year old kids

that's what her retarded parents were probably going for

women's anything literally has no rating. Only women sports with ratings are volleyball and tennis. THEM ASSES

>be white trash
>name daughter hope

>be women
>be literally worse at soccer than men
>get "safe space" less competitive league to be able to compete
>draw lees attention from public
>generate less revenue
>proceed to complain

the urban agglomeration of women

>recently
it's happened more than once. I think australia and brazil last year, maybe more.

>yfw they have to use kids to simulate conditions that are 3x tougher than when they play """"professionally""""

Hope solo?
More like Hole's Sogross

Yeah I just found it, it was Australia (the post also said they are favorites for the Rio olympics) and they got btfo 7:0.

Fucking hilarious

But she wouldn't even be "the best alpinist", she would be someone who just climbed Ben Nevis but she thinks she can be compared to alpinists climbing Anapurna

somebody post that interview with all the women's players where they clearly didn't give a shit about the sport

plz no

>women thinking they can defy the laws of nature and overcome their innate physical inferiority
it never stops being funny

Women sports is at the level of amateur mens soccer.

Is complete shit.

The Swedish women once lost 3-0 or something like that, to a ten man U16 team. They said they hadn't even realised that the other team were a man down.

>Solo said the men’s players “get paid more to just show up than we get paid to win major championships.”
L M A O

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

>Australia NATIONAL women team
>trashed by Australian's Newcastle JUNIOR team
>7-0 against 13 year old children

wymyn football, not even once.

pretty alpha banter desu

you give them too much credit.

most of these National Teams get BTFO by U15 kids

She wants more money because Arby's isn't giving her enough sponsorship money

>goalkeeper
>woman
>wanting more money
ayy lmao

Hope isn't talking about Women's soccer vs. Men's soccer on a worldwide scale. She's about it in reference to the US sports landscape, and in that bubble, the women's national team is about as popular, if not slightly more so, than the men's.

The highest ever rated soccer match on US television was a women's match.

Meanwhile, the men are struggling to beat College Women's softball in the ratings. Lel.

Most school teams in the UK could beat any women's team. The BBC try to push women's football here but no one cares, why is it such a big deal in USA, especially given only hipsters care about soccerball there?

>mfw some of the social science journals are so far removed from actual science that I remember seeing a paper arguing that any difference is due to programmed social roles and not testosterone
it was literally positing that the reason why boys start to pull ahead of girls physically during adolescence was because that was the impressionable time when girls start internalizing that society believes they are weaker. I couldn't believe the delusion

The brazilian womens football team got absolutely btfo by an english pub team in a 5 a side match and these cunts want equal pay to men? Top fucking kek. That pub team deserves it more than they do

>why is it such a big deal in USA

Because soccer is a women's sport here.

You know this cunt really makes me root for the men's US team.

The are playing with the best in the world yet they are getting so much shit for not winning by those useless bitches.

All because they play against u15 level teams
.And fuck the SJW media supporting her.

it's literal shit

But why is women's sport even a thing in USA? Here it's just sport (men) and women attempting to play sport. The only 'women's sport' we have here is netball

Football is about athleticism, skill and power, attributes that women do not possess.

She meant to say she's a horrible person who is prone to domestic abusing anyone in her vicinity

Oh look, how easy was that?

>more people watch men's soccer
>male soccer players get paid more
This doesn't make any sense to me? Why don't women get paid the same amount regardless? Is it because not as many people pay to watch women play because the level of competition is much, much lower?

Fucking retard.

Because countries love to watch anything they're dominant in

Whoops. My bad.

How fucking difficult was that? Literally took 3 seconds

because americans bend over backwards to appease women's constant drive to get more money for doing less work. look up title ix as an example.

>I take women seriously

Women like to play sports too. Who would've thunk it?

And over the years, women gravitated toward certain sports here: Soccer, softball, and volleyball.

I know everyone's irritated that Hope seems to be implying they are just as good as the men in a vacuum, but that's not her point at all. Her argument can be easily backed showing that the women do draw as much as the men here.

WE HAVE THE MEATS

The problem is that getting into the knock out phase of a men's international tournament is a more impressive achievement than actually winning a women's tournament

Out of all the women who got their pics leaked,she had to be the one with the most explicit poses.
The whole thing was underwhelming desu

I thought it was something more stupid like 7-2

Soccer is a sport for women, latinos, and children in the US.

>"The numbers speak for themselves"
Women have not enough viewers to get more money

Dumb bitch

It was actually 8-0. The US u-17 boys beat the US adult women. There are a bunch if tweets from the players involved confirming it.

it was 8-2