Hey Sup Forums i've been having a really shitty year physically, coughing and throwing up mostly...

Hey Sup Forums i've been having a really shitty year physically, coughing and throwing up mostly. I finally decided to go tell a doctor (I was hesitant because I'm really poor and can barely afford to keep myself fed, I've been living on minimum wage most of my life)

I have lung cancer Sup Forums. I've never smoked a cigarette in my life so this was a surprise to me, then I remembered all the second-hand smoke I inhaled from my mom, brothers and sister growing up, up until I moved when I was 16 out, like 5 years ago.

I was kicked out because my brothers and sister kept blaming me for things I didn't do, this was how it was for as long as I could remember and I was always too young for my mom to believe me or my side of the story, so as I got older I just accepted that I was gonna be the scapegoat of the family. Then one day, on of my brothers (or possibly my sister) stole my mother's cigarettes and $40 from her purse and guess who got blamed? Me. This was the last straw of the mountain of bad things I've 'done' and I was kicked out.

I have no family or friends, the closest people I have IRL are my peers at work, but I haven't ever talked to them outside the work place.

Sup Forums is my only family. Even though you're all autistic faggots, this was the one place I felt at home.

The doctor gave me less than 5 weeks to live and I think I'm just gonna end it tonight. I'll just jump from a really high place or something, I can't even afford a gun.

Life has been shit to me, and the only piece of advice I ever got was that "Things are going to get better" but that never happened. I put my past behind me, and I started working and providing for myself. Granted I live in a shit hole, but I was doing the best I could.

Now it seems that the little hope I did have, and the huge amount of effort I put in was worth nothing.

Well. That's my story. I don't have any advice for people in my situation. For what it's worth though, good luck.

see ya around space cowboy

You´re in my thoughts, godspeed brother

I love you, OP.
We'll all join you eventually.

fuck that hit me hard

see you on the other side brother

If this is true

We salute you OP. We will join at the fucking war zone in Valhalla

godspeed user
someday we will join you and can all be a big autistic faggot family

before you die you should go and get revenge on your family.

see ya around space cowboy, in the great and scary beyond. Be there soon

Kill yourself plz

That made me feel. Wish you the best of luck with whatever the fuck happens when you die

Bless you OP wherever you may end up

Godspeed, friend.

You are an inspiration to us, you have had a hard life, I hope you find peace brother. Love you

>second hand smoke
no.

Kill your faggot siblings, or at least fuck them up beyond repair.

revenge plz

Be happy , your body stops working when you die , but your spirit keeps on living . You die unhappy your soul will be unhappy . Think how far you've came . Sure your life may be just a short story but those short stories can also be better than a big long boring dull book . You're never dead .

damn

at least you were able to provide for yourself, take pride in that

and you got dubs, Sup Forumsro

gg Sup Forumsro.
I'll be my honor to meet you out there.

If you can see god, spit in his face for me.

I second this

Godspeed user, see you soon enough

This thread again? Look at all the summerfags eating it up.

We will all meet someday, but until then, goodbye.

obvious bait is obnoxious

checked

Awesome troll dude he totally fooled us nice meme guess we were all rused into believing someone was about to die and we all foolishly bid them farewell jokes on us lel haha

You're a nigger

The funny part is that it IS a troll and u took the bait but are too proud to admit it so you lash out and call me a nigger. Kek

See you on the otherside. Godspeed OP.

Nah bro I'm just saying it didn't really incite any anger or anything.

All things considered your the only one pissing people off intentionally.

Kek I fell for two trolls in one thread

Nobody gets lung cancer at 21 you lying sack of shit. Especially from "secondhand" smoke.

You probably should kill yourself though.

We love you Sup Forumsro. In our own autistic ways, we love you.

can I borrow a cancer b0ss?

If dubs the wise parsnip guarantees your survival

If you gotta do it, take your cunt siblings with you.

Good luck, Sup Forumsro