How does my new car look, Sup Forums?

How does my new car look, Sup Forums?

Slow, and..... like a total crowd seeker

like a prolapsed vagina

Couldn't afford at least a 5th gen?

Shoulda made that horse into glue bud.

It needs fatter tires for the rear or at least wheel spacers to make it flush.

looks like a plastic model kit
-you are gonna paint it at least, right ?

Look's like something a dumpy ghetto snob aged 30-45 with a stuck up attitude would drive. Hope it has enough mirrors to constantly check her makeup in.

Looks like my 08 Civic Si would dust your shit box

Surprised you made it home without running anyone over

I just got a 435i(4 door). But it matters on your price range. How much was it?

Fix Or Repair Daily

Parts ordered:

- '03 Cobra Front
- GT40 heads
- Shaker Hood conversion
- Long tube headers

65k miles, $4000.

Fuck your Honda btw.

Got dyno'd before I bought it, after tune, put down 270, waiting for mods to come in before I say otherwise.

i mean its a good car for waiting for a tow truck to come

Slow, automatic, pleb Street tires. Not running a square wheel/tire set up. You lose.

It's actually a brand new trans, 5-speed.

Ricer shit. Save that bullshit for never! put money into the engine, not poser parts. 270whp is fucking weak

As others have said wheels need to be fixed.

Don't drive it like a moron and wrap it around a pole.

Eh, eat a dick, I like my car.

Obviously getting thicker rubber on the rears, I literally just fucking got it.

Not a bad start. Skip almost all the other bolt ons go for a procharger you can make 400 to the wheels the mod motors are really only good for boost not so much bolt ons.

I'm looking at either saving for a Hellion or just going for a Vortech, the only bolt ons im really going for is a cam, exhaust, heads, etc. Just to make sure boost won't blow the block.

insurance.
you going to need good coverage insurance for the people you run over

Ha, I got my 1st car few months back
1965 with I200

Nice white trash ferrari. 270hp lol

Post a thread asking how car looks
Gets truthful reaponses
Tells Sup Forums to suck a dick

Hm not sure op, I would need to see the rear to fully assess the value especially a rear shot.

And on this day, 1/3 of Sup Forums became victims of the world's second biggest killer.

kek 9/11. none carfags won't get it.

Am I a ricer Sup Forums?

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Mods:
Full catback exhaust
Off road downpipe
Metal CAI
New charge piping
Larger intercooler(not the full race ones, they look ridiculous)
Wastegate accuator
one heat range lower spark plugs
With proper tune from a tuner none of that off the shelf garbage

Stock power of that vehicle is 280-305 rwhp and 290-300 rwtq

With almost $3,500 in mods it dyno'd at 320 rwhp and 410-425 rwtq

The thing is really fun to drive and it will beat a stock GT off the start but it lacks power in the top end

>> tldr; I'm not rich and this is the best I could do with what options I had at the time with a shitbanger

Should've picked up a WRX and have more aftermarket support with better reliability.

Plus you wouldn't run anyone over

very nice! i have a 1966 i6 200ci, damn sexy cars

Lol m8, ive seen 1985 Škoda 120 with better specs. Get shrekt with ur cheesy systems that do shit. Adblue 4ever,low emissions. Its missing golden rims and a dick on steering wheel so u can suck it while driving to KFC u white niggy

>wrx
>better reliability
let me guess, you drive a wrx?

At the time it was a thought but I wouldn't get a WRX and it not be an STI but those were way out of my price range feelsbadman.png

>>running people over
I never understood why people say it's the car when it's the shitty drivers. Also, Fishtailing and losing control in the new Mustangs are very hard to do since they dropped the live axle and got civilized with a IRS

The new engines in the '15+ WRXs are far more reliable than the previous ones.
FA > EJ
And no, I drive a CLA250 (faggot dealership said they wouldn't have a CLA45 in for months and wouldn't get me one from another dealership)

'15 mustang here. Even with traction control off it's very predictable tail slide. Shit is cash imo.

youre game is week son. Subaru is daily driven and puts more power down than you and its at all 4. r32 is 4wd and rwd power level is next level. Time to trade that this brabra

Nice mustang man. Here's my 2012 5.0

sharpie in tailpipe

This guy knows

It's not much on the outside but it's what's in the engine that really counts
>>pic related fourbanger

yuck. civic si. lol okay beaner. your car sucks.

I own a brz, aren't I cool. I hear the fa20 engine handles boost, so once the drivetrain warranty runs out I'm going to go forced induction

You drive a mustang.....your a bitch

Honestly, no. It's not a bad car or anything but nothing to be too proud of. Posting a mediocre sports car on Sup Forums just makes me think you're in it to flaunt it off needlessly.

If you guys want to just go fast for cheap buy a used superbike. A used cbr600rr would crush your mustang for the same price.

like shit

> ecoboost

Pretty gay tbh fam

fuck the environment bro

Nice! I've been driving mine almost daily for over 10 years. Fun cars for not very much money. Mine's a MGW shifter. HR super sport springs. MAC catback, MAC H-pipe (no cats) pretty much stock. Other than my mods I've changed plugs, battery, wipers and brake pads in 11 years of ownership. LOL @ fords suck

Do yourself a favor and cancel the order for the headers and just save up for a turbo kit. 2valves don't make any power N/A but it's a good bottom end,

MORE LOW. and uhh listen bud, i know you're a Mustang driver now. So just uhh try not to kill anyone

I don't know about that, mustangs have always been a hit with the crowd.

I see what you did there

Ive never been much for old mustangs but the foxbody's and the 90's are nice not much for the other years tho

Pic my 89 Camaro

Ay lmao, here's my baby M135i :)

>not driving a 400hp LS1 V8
come on /b, not even trying

did it come with free hair dresser kit?

I bet its an autotragic too faggot

Ausfag?

2 actually, what a bargain :)

yeah man

Grey, like your future

triggered civic kid.. as if you actually had a car

Yet another brand loyalty war.