Ask 2 mormons anything Sup Forums

ask 2 mormons anything Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_relationships_of_Elvis_Presley
exmormon.org/d6/drupal/Joseph-Smith-was-a-Pedophile-Mormon-sources.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you pretend to be Christians?

Why pretend to be silly things on the internet? Literally why

What do you think about all of the compelling information regarding religion on the internet and how braindead retarded your beliefs actually are?

Who's the top?

Why havent you killed yourselves yet?

Do you wear the Mormon underwear? And does it actually hide your boners and does catch fire?

Do you have feet

that's my brother. we are LDS not FLDS.

"Two Mormons" ....Right.......

yes we do wear our holy undergarments. no comment on 2nd part. and yes it can catch fire.

yes we do have feet. happy feet. :)

Judging by your faces and smiles, is it required by every Mormon to shove a stick up their ass and walk around like everything's cool?

Why does spiritual enlightenment cost so much money?

How awesome will ruling your own planet be?

You sure your mother didn't sleep with Uncle Bobby

Dum Dum Dum, dum dum

it will be wonderful for when we die off, we will inherit our own planet.

No answering the boner thing? Is that because during Mormon initiation they cut off your penis? Like Jews and circumcision? But more religious?

Post magic underwear with timestamp

we don't pretend, but we are christians. we do as christ says to do.

How are they so fat? Don't those fucks eat healthy and ride bikes everywhere.

Riiiiight...

Why are you so dishonest when trying to convert people? You act like you want to be their friend, you want to hang out with them and they act interested in the things you are interested in, but it's all a con. Don't you feel guilty for holding back the giant catch in all of it ("we'll be your friend, but ONLY if you convert, otherwise fuck off")?

You're like predators, singling out lonely people and using their loneliness to "recruit" them. Once you have them hooked you stop giving a shit about them and move on to the next mark. How do you live with yourself?

It's too late for you son, it appears you have stage 10 cancer from the gay ass pictures you save.

I want this to not be bait

Didn't Christ tell you how dangerous it was to put your gay as pictures on the Internet?

What are your thoughts on FLDS and warren jeffs?

This or gtfo

I was raised mormon and homeschooled will answer any question

Relegion has killed many people in mass genocide by corruption, theft, moral beliefs etc... All in the name of your god. There is a higher bidy count "in the name of god" than the holicost itself. With all of pedofiles that walk in your church, were us your god? When someone is killing your family member, were is your god? There is no god cause he doesnt exist. Science tells facts. Not bullshit that the bible states that was made by men, not god. Fuck religion. What do yiu say to that?

Are you still Mormon if yes why and post underwear with time stamp if not then why you leave

Do you find it ironic that a convicted fraud founded your church? Joseph Smith spent time in jail for being such a cheating bitch. And fuck the part where you couldn't have a black bishop up until 1978.

well where we come from, mainly from the Millcreek suburb of SLC, we are LDS. we think it's very wrong, and don't practice what the FLDS practice in st. george, UT. 2 different practices of the book of mormon.

So is Bigfoot Cain or King David?

What's it like knowing Joseph Smith was a pedophile?

Niggers are descendants of Cain, and as such they should be purged from humanity,

Don't be silly, user. They need their penis to have 8 million kids after they get married at 16.

no different than islam and muhammad.

Are you guys really stupid enough to believe that Jesus Christ was from the United States of America? And that your founder discovered buried holy scrolls documenting your religion but no one was allowed to read or see them but him?

Dude so was elvis

How ugly is your mother's hairstyle and attire?

Wow, user, that almost sounds like every religion and cult. Why single out Mormons?

golden plates to be exact, yes we believe that.

Where are keys to my car? I can't find them.

Have you ever watched the South Park episode where they explain the founding of Mormonism?
If yes, do you enjoy blindly following a ridiculous story and concept?

Where i can find that?

>Elvis's closest female relationships were usually with young girls of around 13 or 14, ending as they reached late teens.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_relationships_of_Elvis_Presley

we are more liberal, we are LDS, so our mom dresses modern.

exmormon.org/d6/drupal/Joseph-Smith-was-a-Pedophile-Mormon-sources.

There is no magic underwear with time stamp in this thread it is bait
/thread

Where are you doing your mission?

I stopped going when I was 16, I'm 18 now. Left because I was an outsider and didn't fit the mold they wanted me to, there was a lot of force and pressure on participating in the youth programs. One time I asked why it's okay to view all the excessive violence in the book of mormon but not okay to play violent video games or watch R rated movie, I instantly got shut down and sent to go talk with the bishop, any question I had after that was not taken seriously. I had to battle with my parents for a few months before they gave in and just let me do my own thing

Kek

It gets so much better than that, user. Not OP, but I live in one of the hive areas (Magic Valley area, Idaho) and grew up in Utah. Here is a TASTE of what they believe:

> Garden of Eden was somewhere in Missouri

> Bigfoot is real. He is Cain/King David depending on who you talk to whise punishment was to wander the US as a sasquatch for eternity

> True native americans were actually white Israelis who came to the US in a submarine guided and sustained by a magic crystal for the trip.

> The Book of Mormon was originally supposed to be from the tablet of Moroni. However, when someone tried to call BS on Joseph Smith, he made us shit about how god was angry and translation could only come from the tablet of Nephi, and it will be slightly different.

> Despite how they wanna deny it, Polygamy is still revered in the church

> When you die, mormon heaven is getting your own special planet to be a god yourself... if you're a man

> if you're a woman, you get to watch your husband marry many other women in the afterlife and you get to shut the fuck up.

in Botswana/Namibia.

Why can you have caffeinated soda but not coffee?

> nigger countries
> access to internet

Bullshit, this is indeed b8

>> if you're a woman, you get to watch your husband marry many other women in the afterlife and you get to shut the fuck up.

That's it I'm going to become a Mormon

I hope you contract aids, faggots.

How are you allowed to be online right now

is it true mormons have the info of everyone they meet kept in a giant vult somewhere

ever heard of hotspots?

Hey, if you can put up with the three to six services every ducking Sunday, getting constantly judged by churchmates for every little detail in your life, and the worldly demand to be the sole breadwinner in a house with a mandatory minimum of five kids, go for it.

It's called ebola

I guess if your other elder is cool with it

You can't even see rated R movies...so what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

At least we are relateable in some points

Not in a nigger country. Get back to filming your ChildFund coommercial.

im not mormon you fucking dickbag im satinist

I find it hard to believe that your mission is in two countries not even close to each other

because in Word of Wisdom which the Mormon faith believes was a revelation from God to Joseph Smith Jr., says that the only strict interpretation of 'hot drinks' refers directly to tea and coffee. in other words, soda is a cold drink and we can have. tea is still banned.

hi friends whattup
>28964610

did the mormons 9/11?

ever heard of traveling?

You need some spelling lessons, user.

Iced coffee?

Are you guys retarded or have any mental illness? Because the bottom one looks like sid the sloth

Faggot it makes like zero sense to do a mission I one shit African country, then skip a shit load of shit African countries to go to another shitbagrican country

ice tea, your point?

You ever docked a girl?

I don't give a shit, contract all the nigger diseases.

If this is the image my phone says it is, how does it make you feel?

who yea guys voting for?

Mitch Romney

gonna need a time stamp here fella

good for you man,
do you have a gf now?
and you do R-rate stuff with her ?

you guys know harry reid, a mormom, is a democart? why cant you guys be liberal? cuz you hate darkies?

sadly that was 2012, so for this year we aren't voting.

Just give us the brochures and be on your way already!

Favorite sexual position? Inb4 missionary.

This comment took way too long

tfw no gf to do R rated stuff with

Nigger, do you even mormon? It's against the church to do anything but missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

ooh I love wearing satin, it's so comfy and sexy

NO NO JOSEPH

DON'T FUCK A BABY.

can you drink ice coffee ?

I'LL GET RID OF YOUR AIDS

ask 2 morons anything Sup Forums.

>fixed

HERE, FUCK THIS FROG