Saddest Show Moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSKyaXkzVvc
youtube.com/watch?v=3difXqlpwVc
youtube.com/watch?v=AgkqTFasfmA
youtube.com/watch?v=XiLc7GvmS_A
youtube.com/watch?v=aQd6SoeCFJE
youtube.com/watch?v=9NjFbz6vGU8
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4m83ac/people_say_the_seymour_scene_is_the_saddest_in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He waited....

beat me to it

i never keked harder than I did when i saw that scene

Never fails to make me emotional.

*this

the gangs all here

I should know, who i am by now.
I walk, the record stands somehow.
Thinking of winter.

Can anyone get this one?

you posted my number
so i'll post my number 2

Made me tear up a bit fam

This

am i autistic or was this episode actually sad

Don't bring Reddit here faggot

do you remember him, Sup Forums?

I had some sand or something in my eyes watching this one.

HOLD THE DOOR!

fuck that little gay lizard

At least post the better version, user.

Dora poops on her mom and gets grounded is a modern macabe masterpiece, that trancends traditional boundaries of genre and storytelling, creating an ageless, ever-relevant critique of parenting in America.

Damn

Goddammit I cannot find this now.

I cried like a bitch the first time I saw it

meh. not that surprising. i knew hodor meant a fusion of words. i even thought "hold the door" or "hold door" but i thought it was a bit weird so i forgot about it. then i saw him holding the door and was like oh wow i was right and he is kill. then a few minutes later he was kill.

I love that the story starring a Jewish comedian as the main voice actor primarily revolved around a lawsuit.

Goddamn jews suing everyone at the drop of a hat.

>saddest show moment post cartoons

stay beta kid

How fucking dare you

just watch this u faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=oSKyaXkzVvc

wow edgy!!!!!1! XDD

gay asf, but cried like a bitch

The final scene of Six Feet Under was pretty sad.
youtube.com/watch?v=3difXqlpwVc

shit quality
youtube.com/watch?v=AgkqTFasfmA

That wasn't even the saddest moment of that show.
See

1 of the few episodes of naruto that wasnt shit

the last episode of Lost.
All I could think was, "I gave you six years of my life, and this is how you repay me?"

You're a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=XiLc7GvmS_A

This got me. After losing my dad.

Where's the giant hole in their chest? Pretty sure there's supposed to be a hole in their chest.

That part is less sad from one of the more recent series, where Fry gets sent back in time as a duplicate of himself, continues to live out his life, works on a fishing vessel for a few years, and refreezes himself when he's in his mid forties because he misses Leela.

My hart :(

is that the my lunch episode where he loses multiple patients to rabies?

there should be relatively giant hole in Haku's body, but anime censors it I guess

I haven't lost my dad yet. It's tough though, because I want to move to a place where I can get decent work, where I can make a decent wage doing what I spent thousands of dollars learning to do.

But if I do, if something happens to my dad, then I won't be able to say goodbye. I'll be too far away. So I continue my minimum wage slog through life, at least secure in the knowledge that I'll be close by.

Marshall’s dad has died after suffering a heart attack. :(

Excellent acting by Alyson Hannigan and Jason Segel, btw.

I think the My Lunch episode was already mentioned, but this one also got me.

Personally, focus on you and don't let your family ties hold you back like that. If they cant accept you're choosing your future over current shit, thats not really family to me. Just my view tho. Was how it all happened while i was in the military.

I shed a man tear when this shit happened.

how i met your mother tried so hard to make us sad and it never worked for me

Despite Cotton Hill being a purposefully unlikable charecter, you really got to know him over the seasons. It was a bit inexpected when he kicked the bucket.

Fuck your father finger shit goddamn this is ptsd for me

go back to le reddit where that's considered witty, dickless

hold the door ya fat pig

Hold the door.

Hold the door.

Hey Arnold got way too real sometimes man. For example the stoop kid not wanting to leave because he was abandoned to that exact place, and the one minor character, Mr. Hyunh, giving up his daughter to save her from a war torn country. I wonder if the cartoons these days are as good as those ones.

>Fag

I cri evrytme

Dexters backstory was fucken sad

Nobody gives a damn that you laughed at an episode that gave most people the feels. You're just an attention whore.

Georgie dying on greys anatomy

KOTH is a cartoon that'll stay pretty close to my heart forever. Every morning before school I would wake up early and go watch an episode with my dad in the living room. Hamtaro always came on after it, and while I was mostly waiting for that because I was too young to get a lot of the humor in KOTH, my dad always laughed and I'd laugh with him. Those were some of the only close moments I ever had with my father. I usually tear up when an episode I specifically remember comes back on.

Thread is too long for me to check for this but this scene from the Fresh Prince is harsh youtube.com/watch?v=aQd6SoeCFJE

It's like 10 posts up. Look through the thread you tard

This episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NjFbz6vGU8

Magnetos multiple tear inducing scenes in apocalypse.

i always see this shit but don't know what it's from. can somebody explain?

Scrubs, season 3 episode 14

scrubs has psychotic hallucinations of his dead friend, Encino Man.

The Rowley Birkin QC sketch from season two, episode seven of The Fast Show.
Utterly heartbreaking.

Realest shit on TV nowadays

I fkn know right! That film hit me like a ton of bricks. I went to the Cinema in a group so I had to man up and hide my tears.

I am focusing on me. The sorrow I would feel from being absent is a greater concern than making more money.

look on doooooown from the briiiiiiiiidge

This

and you're just an overly emotional faggot. go stuff your tampon in further.

agreed

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4m83ac/people_say_the_seymour_scene_is_the_saddest_in/

Stolen from reddit. Go fuck yoursef you stupid cuck.