S/fur

s/fur

If I was female, I'd have killed myself at 8 years old.

Bitch needs to drink some water.

thread needs a bump

>There's a shotgun right across the hall in my dad's room
Yeah that'd be way too dangerous for me. Death by shotgun is probably the only way I would want to go out if I couldn't take it anymore. Shotgun combined with way too much alcohol = really fucking bad decisions.

I always wondered if the US had many gun suicides. Considering the easy availability, why would one even go another less certain and probably way more agonizing way? I mean around here you have to be creative, or jump off a bridge or something. I wouldn't have the balls for any of that, but at home with a bottle of whiskey and a shotgun I wouldn't be so sure anymore.

>Many days I've considered taking it, and going out into the woods and killing myself.
I know that but please don't. Things can get so much better if you give them time. If they don't get better in a few years you can still decide if you want to do it or not. But when you do it now you'll never ever be able to find out and would've missed your only chance to get happy...

>You can't deny how cute she is though.
I really can't, she definitely is cute

Fuck yes!

anyone have some thicc bears?

True. Looks like they're at a really hot place tho, maybe they're going all Bear Grylls because they can't find water. Why not have a little fun before dying of dehydration? Damn that sounds way less hot than I thought it would do.

Ahh s/fur threads... Always good for a fap

can we get a good comic plz

Fuck I totally forgot they could purr! Hawt!

>I always wondered if the US had many gun suicides.
Many. A lot of the skewed facts about gun deaths that libtards like to perpetuate have a lot do with suicide. Don't quote me on this, but I think it's something like 30-40%. We don't have nearly as much gun violence as everyone likes to claim, but suicide is common.

>Things can get so much better if you give them time.
That's what I tell myself, but it seems to be the opposite.

>If they don't get better in a few years you can still decide if you want to do it or not.
I hate to be so pessimistic, but at this rate.... Well, I'd be surprised if I make it to 22, considering I can buy pretty much any gun at 21. I have a rather well thought out plan for when I can buy a gun.

I don't think I do, sorry Sup Forumsuddy

Aww, what a cutie

Man, artificial sweetener really fucks me up. Every time I eat/drink something with aspartame in it, it gives me a headache and a stomachache. No wonder people warn about this shit.

Anyone else have these problems?

Yeah, I really like Vega, she's one of my favorites.

Where would you find Aspartame? I know what it is but I'm not sure if I ever drank something which had it. I may be totally wrong and just not affected tho

not specifically but it is very bothersome on some levels

What is this from?

I use to drink protein shakes sometimes, and the protein powder always has some kind of artificial sweetener, usually aspartame. I stopped because they were nasty, and gave me those symptoms. Recently, my dad's gf got some kind of meal bar or whatever (I eat protein bars when I'm feeling like a hungry skeleton), but it was something different this time, and it gave me those same symptoms. I checked the ingredients, and sure enough, it has aspartame in it. My mom always warned about this stuff, but I stopped believing pretty much everything she says. But maybe she's not quite as crazy as I think she is.

Oooh. A fur thread. Good morning/evening guys and gals.

More?

That's a pretty good animation!

>Got some connection problems now, not sure if I can post much

Hey hey hey