Ok Sup Forums let's make serious money!

Ok Sup Forums let's make serious money!
No joking, let the brainstorming begin!

We sell pizza to raiders.

my stock is doing shitily in the market

get a really good job and do well and save money

Go to the Hillary campaign and take money to go on TV saying Trump paid us for sex slaves.

Then sell Trump a video of this deal happening.

You're an entrepreneur user, I need more ideas
That's good, but not great!
No joking!

I take that back i made 26 cents today on stock. Invest in PACD its only five bucks a pop

Kidnap chillens and hold them for ransom. When the parents pay up the kiddos become prostitutes

Our motto is, "Yes, WE HAVE CHEESE PIZZA".

And then we enter in an agreement with FBI where we get a small sum for each pedo we catch.

Thanks for the idea, but we should make something ourselves, not invest in another company
Hell no!
Not bad, more ideas anons!

WE'LL BE RICH!

C'mon let's make something together!

Buy drugs at low price from shit dealer. Sell drugs at higher peice to the blacks.. Make bulk money and kill off a weak breed

OMG c'mon anons! I'm super motivated!

Buy collectables, wait 20/40 years... Sell collectables

>Go to a local business and tell them you will do various tasks for them for a small amount of money each day.
>Learn their inner workings, security systems, layouts, etc.
>Earn their trust over next months to eventually get handed a key to the play to open and close business, possibly even be there when no one else is. >Continue this for several years, gaining their trust even more.
>Eventually you can convince them to keep paying you even after you stop coming to work until you die.

Suckers will never see it coming.

Have a bake sell. Use money from said bake sell to form a better bake sell. Repeat until rich with a beautiful bake company.

Something quicker user!
Need more polish but not bad...
Great, that's entrepreneurship!

We invest in real shitty vacant land and work our way up to less shitty vacant land.

That's great but we need a lot of money

We hook onto a real-estate nerd and learn the trade as a normal worker. Eventually bribing him to give us money to go off and do god's work in shitty vacant land sales.

Hey, I know! How about a dog parade? We dress up all our dogs in little outfits, and parade them down the street. t'll be so adorable! We can sell tickets to our moms and dads.

Good, but if we don't convince him the plan doesn't work.

There's no stupid ideas, I know a guy that's making a fortune selling drinks for dogs...

Phase 1: Collect underpants
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: Profit!

Nope, they would kill Kenny.

C'mon anons!

I've been considering making high quality finger boxes out of exotic woods, then selling them online. Not sure I'd make enough return though.

So, selling is the key...
What would you do if you want to sell something online????!!!!