Alright dude, got phimosis How'd you fix it or how are you planning on fixing it

Alright dude, got phimosis How'd you fix it or how are you planning on fixing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision#Effects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get it cut.
Or bitch about it on Sup Forums more

rekt

Would like to avoid surgery if possible

Microwave tip

if it is that bad get cut, if not just keep trying to pull back the skin using creams n shit.,

Cut master race

How do I get rid of PPP?

i had the operation it's pretty worth

Penial Phimosis Pepe

should have been circumcised

i just actually cleaned my fucking cock

dude,
i had the same shit. until i got a gf and fucked the shit out of her for 3 weeks straight and it just retracted on its own.

since youre probably a permavirgin of sorts, i suggest to just peel it back by force, daily, in increments.
itll hurt at first, but just man up and youll get there.

Too bad my parents were pussies

I use to have until I started stretching that shit out everyday.

seconded.
fucking really solves all penis issues.

With a condom, it doesn't hurt at all. Bare you can definitely feel some tension

Go to a urologist, ask for cortisone creme, pull your foreskin forward while inserting one or two fingers to stretch lightly (no pain) and put creme on the ring of skin that is tight, the creme will make the skin loser over time more easily

Repeat this twice a day for 10-20 min each

Once you can pull it back just do that as often as possible and run around with your foreskin pulled back for some hours ; over time it will loosen just by normal use due to hygiene and shit

Worked for me, any questions?

nvr understood why so many ppl aren't doing this for their children, girls like cut dudes better

Don't cut it. You get used to the pain

I fixed mine last year, took surprisingly less time than expected but be prepared to pull shards of 20 year old smegma out from your dick. Just pull the skin back in the shower but dont pull to hard or you'll risk damaging the elastic tissue. Pull right to the point wear it hurts and stop and then repeat

Circumcision lmaooo

a jewish myth that only leads to loss of sensation.
its so fucking dumb

nature knows best

Is there a chance if splitting or cracking? If I'm poor can I do it without said steroid creams?

Ikr, besides my parents aren't religious so never understood why they didnt.

For real fixed mine over a couple months of steady stretching. No creams

I'm uncut, and when I'm hard, it rolls back as if I'm cut, but I've never had it where it needed to be stretched.

That, or it's because I've been grinding, humping pillows, and jacking off since I was like, 6.

I can honestly say that I don't remember having a wet dream, too.

And:
I looked into it, and apparently there's laser procedures that you can have done.

tell us that when your wisdom teeth come in and you can't eat because the are grown sideways

Honestly they don't give a fuck. Especially in the US. If a girl here runs into an uncut cock they go "oh I didn't expect that but let's party".

This

OP, I went through my whole childhood with my foreskin covering my pee hole and i could only see the side of my knob (no pee pee bit) and i had to angle myself because I would pee to the left. Then I discovered what masturbating was and I could see my knob tip, then i got a gf she gave me handjobs every week and eventually I was able to pull it all the way back.

If your masturbate more aggressively or you get a gf the issue will resolve itself.
Try masturbating in a condom.

Yes, that's why you stretch gently, pain will tell you when you're going too far

Yes, it just helped, tbh I only used steroid creme for like 2 weeks and then got annoyed by it. Once you get to the point where you can retract it flaccid you basically made it because then you just gotta pull it back all the time and just stretch by normal use

they do care just don't want to hurt your feelings, been with a lot of girls and they all tell me they are so glad i'm cut feels better and is cleaner

For the guy, uncut feels soooo much better, since it's more sensitive. If it pulls back like to should then there's no negatives to it

>uncut masterrace.

I used to have it really bad but I just pulled it back a little further each time I jerked it until one day it pulled back all the way. Once you hit that point you're golden

Thanks.

So what you're saying is to kind of milk it?

And if it hurts stop pulling? After some time the skin will stretch without marks or anything?

Is there more sensation when it's all said and done? Can you feel more?

Will doing it after a hot shower help when the skin is more malleable?

LOL

WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LMAOOO

you said nature knows best, wisdom teeth aren't needed and cuz issues just like foreskin

No. American girls literally do not care. Dick is dick.

It's kind of like men. The women we choose to sleep with might smell a little more or have more hair than we're used to, but ultimately we want to fuck.

stretch it in the shower that's what i did. shouldn't take to long and your dick will be normal. don't get cut and turn into a jew.

So does the appendix. What's your point?

Doing it while showering. I lost my virginity when my phimosis was full blown, it was super painful not having the skin pull back. Once I stretched it out it feels way better

Just get it cut you fag

oh fucking whatever.

i got your point. nature sometimes fucks up.

still doesnt take from the fact that circumcision is a jewish myth that ONLY leads to reduction in sensation.

my uncircumcised bros know wtf im talking about.

why does everyone think cut dudes are Jewish, go get a fucking education.

I would but it's much higher risk of nerve damage after the penis is fully developed.

agreed

Muslims and ancient tribes do it too.

Educate yourself.

Masterbaiting different. Pull the skin down as much as you can so it's a little uncomfortable but not painful whenever you jerky it and take your time. You can stretch that shit just like those kids stretching their earlobes, it just takes time And patience.

Source: I used to beat off by pressing a back massager to my dick and my foreskin didn't grow with my dick through puberty. Once I started using my hand and pulling that shit it started to strench out. It used to be painful to pull the skin back even without an erection and now that shit just glides regardless.

If you google "cure phimosis stretching" there are several good pictures and explanations on how to do it; I remember there being one guide on leddit, that's in terms of technique

I don't know but I guess doing it in the shower will make it easier, yes

How do you mean feel more? Your glans? They're gonna be really sensitive at first, I'd worry about the phimosis first

Ok i would suggest then that you go to a doctor and speak with him about what is best for your dick

Yes because kikes, Allahu Akbar, and shit eating nignog tribes are the best ones to emulate.

Yepyepyep.

>tfw was always self-conscious about my 6" dick until I found out most women don't even give a fuck (still wish it was bigger though)

So you're in the medical field, I take it?

Keep dreaming, virgin. Maybe some day you'll have life experience.... however I doubt it.

Same here lol she started riding me and it pulled back, my glans were so sensitive I jolted the fuck up

MFG autistic uneducated faggot has no clue wtf he is talking about

No i am not but it's the best you can do

lol whatever you say bro

Happily circumcised due to phimosis.
Day 11 after op. Yesterday 90% of stiches fell off. Ask me anything

>autistic

I don't play League of Warcraft

>uneducated

I'm an atheist. Debate me.

Sex feels great either way. I bet you uncut fags last a fraction of the time that cutfags do

Ok so where are you from then, ubermensch? Ohio? Florida? Texas?

I'm guessing somewhere below the Mason Dixon line.

Where have you been and what do you know about the world outside of your little computer den? And I don't mean what you have read on the internet.

Get phimocure. You know those idiots that use rings to stretch out their ears to be as big as their asshole? Use the same principle on your phimosis. It kept me from having to get cut.

That looks fucking painful, heard you can't wank it for 6 months after?

prepare for your head to get super dry and loose a lot of sensitivity

According to?

Find a medical study that says that circumcision is superior to household treatments for phimosis.

I'll be waiting while you do that.

the swelling should die down in a week or so, you'll be amazed how much better things will be.

LIVE WITH IT. I honestly prefer it better, sex feels great. The only thing is that it's not influenced in everything. People don't advertise it. Why get it cut?

Honestly if a girl has a massive beaver I won't fuck her. Its a total turn off.

I used to be able to last an hour when uncut. I'm genuinely afraid of what will it become now after operation

Bullshit, I came like 5 times yesterday. You only have to wait till the stiches come out. Obv all depends on the healing factor, yet def not 6 months or even 6 weeks. This is just minor swelling and doesnt hurt at all.

>Why get it cut?
The head of your penis deserves it's freedom.
Free your penis.

I couldnt feel a thing when fucking with full phimosis. Got problems washing it, got problems when fapping, problems when gf would try to give me head or fuck or even a hand. I'm so happy to get it cut man.

I have complete phimosis, in that my foreskin is much longer than my glans penis. My dick looks like an elephant.

I was raised in a super-religious household so I was never taught how to retract my foreskin when I was young.

I have been able to retract it after a lot of working at it, several times but only in medical situations. For instance, when I had a stricture and had to get that treated.

I have tried to stretch and stretch in the past and use steroid creams to thin the skin, but it is still near impossible to retract.

Turns out there are big veins all around the foreskin, larger than they should be and in the wrong places. So that is why it is so hard to retract. I had spent my youth never pulling it back because I didn't know anything about caring for my penis due to the religious family.

So the Docs have told me to take caution and retract the foreskin to a certain point to wash it, but not beyond where the big vein is.

Circumcision is also not an option because of the veins and the way my foreskin never got a proper chance to completely separate from the glans. I'd probably go in for a circumcision and end up with a penectomy.

It doesn't bother me though. I have no sexual issues. Of course I don't feel as much as others. It is like wearing a permanent condom. Back when I could retract it more, I still didn't like BJs or anything like that. Still don't. So a girl will never really see my little elephant.

here you go dipshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision#Effects

Poor lad.

How the fuck does this happen to people past age 10?!

Bait harder

Try to peel it back daily.

It stands to reason, at least to me, if there's not as many nerves it'll probably be less pleasurable, but would last longer. I'd rather have a decent 1-2 hour fuck than a fantastic 6 thrust fuck. The chick will appreciate it more too.
So if you lasted an hour uncut I bet you'd last at least a little longer with it cut

Mine happened due to some random fungal shit. Tried to fight it, yet the foreskin got tighter every time I "used" my dick. within 6 months got full phimosis. Im 20. Shit happens dude.

No they don't know what you are talking about.
The only people who would know what you are talking about are people who have had circumcisions later in life as they are the only ones who will have felt it both ways.

also to the douchebag who said it's different your wrong too ....

Circumcision does not appear to decrease the sensitivity of the penis, harm sexual function or reduce sexual satisfaction.[20][67] A 2013 systematic review found that circumcision did not appear to adversely affect sexual desire, pain with intercourse, premature ejaculation, time until ejaculation, erectile dysfunction or difficulties with orgasm. However, the study found that the existing evidence is not very good.[68] Another 2013 systematic review found that the highest-quality studies reported no adverse effects of circumcision on sexual function, sensitivity, sensation or satisfaction

Really? You link me to a wiki which anyone without an education can edit and pass it off as a medical study?

You do understand what I asked for right? You said circumcision was the best way to battle phimosis, and you argue with the basic wiki article on circumcision?

Jesus man. You need to tune up. Read more, and in addition to that learn how to debate a medical topic.

Get the fuck out brother you're of no competition here.

Fungal shit? what do you live in a jungle? Shower once a day bro! How the fuck did you get a fungal shit on your dick? Im giving you the benefit of a doubt.

i never said that wrong user faggot

Honestly, I don't have any problems. Maybe it's just some people. I could understand getting a handjob cause most girls don't know what to do, but you tell them and it's all good.

...?

I know I'll last longer. That is the problem. I only mean that sometimes during fuck both me and the girl got so physically tired we simply couldn't go on. The rest of the body already got enough before I came.

1 night stand bro. Both of us drunk. She was on pills and I didnt have a condom, I didnt think of STDs. I admit it's my bad.

lurk more summerfag, and learn how to follow the thread

"No i am not but it's the best you can do"
-you

Yes you did.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

that's not fucking me you jackass

Summerfag? Yeah I guess if you spot it you got it.

How old were you in the summer of 2007?

Yeah, tell me how happy you are in 6 months. 90% of your sensation will be gone.

My brother always told me to do the finger test, Finger the girl and smell it before you stick yo dick in crazy. Smell horrid then run. *do it on the low, dont be weird or obvious about sniffing her shit.* Saved me from two stank bitches.

i was born in 81 if you can do basic math

How

Old

Are

You

?

Wise bro

Wow that's so disappointing. I thought you were gonna give me a year past '95.

Yeah I can how that would be a problem. A lot of times I wouldn't get to cum because of that. Strangely I last a lot longer during blowjobs than actual sex. Pissed off all my exes since I liked getting blown more than actually fucking

what is it disappointing?

Where are you from?