Man, why does everywhere but the west suck?

Man, why does everywhere but the west suck?

>looking for warm places to stay during winter...
>philippines rule of law crumbling, rebel groups now attacking tourists
>mexico? Lmao have fun being kidnapped and getting your limbs chopped off
>india a disgusting mess of poo and garbage - all food causes sickness
>tailand will steal your organs, nothing but a shithole weeaboos idolize
>jamaica littered with not just pickpockets, but one of highest per capita murder rates in the world
>columbia FUCKING LOL yeah no thanks I don't want to get my throat cut by drug gangs
>literally anywhere in the middle east guarantees rape, bombs, and shitty angry stinky people

Ahhh... to be white and live in the west - truly the greatest gift from God. Maybe I don't need to travel in the winter after all :)

singapore is great

Japan has Okinawa. It's safer than America, except when Americans come raping locals.

>Okinawa

Tell me more

The Pacific Islands are okay if you stay in the DESIGNATED tourist areas. We don't even need to change our money when we go to Rarotonga

>No war in the west
>War in the east
>Oil in the east
>Western soldiers in the east
There you have it. Places like India are just too overpopulated and drug cartels are run by the CIA.

>rebel groups now attacking tourists

I don't remember anything significant like this happening in the past few months, even though the rule of law is dead here.

Just go to some tropical tourist place in Mexico or Jamaica or something. No one will bother you if you stay in the resort areas or eco park areas.

You know those are uncommon cases when considering the entirety of a nation and that in almost every country the average person (not in big cities though) is pretty friendly and nice, especially to foreigners.

why would people in cities be rude

>tfw you live in America and you already have every biome and climate within your borders

>looking for warm places to stay during winter...
FUCK YOU. I live in Arizona, we're FLOODED with Canadians because Arizona is one of the few developed, warm places. SNOWBIRDS FUCK OFF REEEE

At least they fill our hockey arena

Rebels are only "attacking" tourists on areas within Mindanao. The southern part. It's like Texas, but instead of bible loving gun toting people, replace it with muslims.

90% of the country is safe.

But you're not welcome as a vacationer in the west

Georgia isn't western and they're aright

If you want warm westernism then just come stay here in California. Away from the Mexican/black containment zones.

>SNOWBIRDS

>arizona
>developed

>wanting to develop this

That's monument valley, it's like 3-4 hours from Sedona

maybe even 5 hours away