Ask a guy who is regularly cucked anything. Pic related

Ask a guy who is regularly cucked anything. Pic related.

any advice to not be in ur situation?

Don't be a beta degenerate I guess.

I don't know. All I know is watching her fuck other guys makes me cum buckets. And the rough the guy is with her, the harder I cum. It's pretty fucked up I know.

I'm asking you to post nudes of her

how can i get hot women to own and degrade and humiliate me like that?

What's the most degrading thing you've ever done to make your gf / wife / hotwife happy?

>green text

Do you eat taccos and burritos?

Left or right op's domme?

Of Lefty or righty? And hmm if someone posts dubs I guess. Or posts a hot fantasy about her that turns me on.

Be moderately attractive. Tell her how she's so hot watching her fuck another guy turns you on. I mean there's no science to it really.

Usually we arrange her fucking other guys via craigslist. But there was one time she called me at work and I'm pretty convinced she was sucking some guy's cock. I don't know if she was testing limits or what but after that call I immediately went into the bathroom and jerked off.

Left.

I would kill to have a girl like her cuck me. Imagine her telling her gf that while they're at the club, she'll be looking for some guy to fuck and I'll be waiting outside in the car to chauffeur them back to his place.

Definitely like left better, would love to see her spitroasted. Give us some greentexts adn pics

More of the right one ?

op post more of left. so i can fap to the thought of being cucked by her. how tall is she

dubs and sounds fun

She's told me such hot shit. Ask away. And when she cucks me it's not just a quick suck and fuck, she actually does intimate shit like jerk them off while deep kissing them. One of the hottest things she's ever done is let a drunk guy feel her up while looking at me and smoking a cigarette with a huge grin on her face. The guy wasn't even good looking, he was fat and old, and it made it all the hotter.

What do you want to know?

She's about 5'4. I'll post her tits once someone scores dubs.

>hot fantasy about her that turns me on.

Would love to have your hands and feet tied to a chair so you can't touch your cock. I'd be on the other end of the house on a webcam fucking her and I'd force you to not only watch your girl get fucked on webcam, but we'd not give you the ability to jerk off while you watch others posting on the webcam chat how they're all jerking off to her getting fucked.

I want to hear about how many guys she's fucked and how big of a slut she is, and i want to see what she looks like while she's taking a cock

I'm so fucking jealous. My wife never lets me see. The rare occasions she lets me go out with her, she sends me away as soon as she finds a guy. I've never seen her do anything more than being groped while making out on the dance floor.

dubs

checkd drop nudes of both please but the one in black please!!!!

She's been fucking since about 14.

In terms of how big of a slut she is, well, she caters to just about any fetish.

I'm a fucking weirdo and she's given me footjobs (both barefoot and with stockings, socks, etc.), wrapped her panties around my cock and jerked me off, worn sheer leggings/tights/spandex and rubbed me to completion. She's even massaged my prostate, telling me about guys she's fucked making me cum harder than I ever have and shot massive ropes of cum.

Jesus Christ. To have this fantasy is one thing, to live it is beyond retarded.

dubs post it.

damn 5'4, im 5'7, would be so hot to see her tower over me in her heels while she fucks a tall guy

Hot. Also dubs, so here's her tits.

Man, even amongst cucks you're a fucking pleb.

any pics of her in a dress? tight one preferably

Have you ever bet your girlfriends body and lost? Has she ever hooked up with a friend of yours?

Letting me see is what gets her off I think. She definitely has a sadistic streak. ;)

Makes me cum buckets. Even people commenting on her in this thread is getting me diamonds.

how'd you get both to cuck you lol I thought cucks were by nature monogamous celibate even

Oh don't get me wrong, my wife is sadistic too. I once had to drive her and her girlfriend home from a club where she'd been fingered by this guy in the back hallway and she kept talking about how hot he was and how sad she was that she didn't get to fuck his dick. Her friend, drunk of course, kept giggling at me being unable to stop her.

Jesus, those tits are great! new fantasty...

Force you to go a full 2 weeks of only being allowed to fuck her tits. You only get 5 minutes a day (am I not merciful?) to fuck her tits. If you don't cum, you don't get to jerk off and finish. You'll have to wait the next day to get a chance to cum. We'd even make you go online and buy the Chasity device for that time period. During this time I'm allowed to I fuck her pussy, mouth, and ass.

She hasn't hooked up with a friend (as far as I know), and I haven't ever "bet" her. But there have been plenty of times she went and flirted with a guy much more unattractive than me (fat, ugly, etc.) just to add to the kink factor.

Only left cucked me. Right is just a friend.

Is your name Onision?

Fucking hot. But you should degrade her more...

Why do you ask? Do you know left?

Keep her chained up in my basement and fuck each hole 3 times a day, and then send her back home to you, making her walk home naked and bruised and covered in dried cum.

Good enough for pussy pics?

sauce?

Hey don't stop posting the brown girl

>Fucking hot. But you should degrade her more...

Got any pictures of her ass?

As far as degrading her goes? I'd love to have her strip completely naked. I'd write her full name on her tits with several other insulting works all over her body ("Cock slave", "My boyfriend lets me fuck other men", "used pussy" with arrows pointed her cum filled pussy, etc). I'd then take several pictures of her like this, making sure her face was in them. I'd let her know that if she doesn't pleasure me the way I want her to, then I'm more than happy to expose both of you and have the whole internet jerk off to her.

Wish I knew.... I found it off a tumblr dedicated to cuckolding.

Basically, imagine your gf just like this.

This is what communism looks like, people.

kek

Any of you anons willing to cock tribute her or even better showing a vid of you spunking over her? Would love for her to wake up knowing she's been used

Would need some other photos to get me going. got any ass photos?

bump

Trips unlocks pussy pics ;)

How many guys has she fucked since you have been together?

Does knowing she has had bigger dicks then you affect you evertime you have sex? Or is the cuck thing only come up every now and then with sex...

u faggots dont know what image search?

I've honestly lost count. Fucked, probably less than 50. But she has given countless handjobs, blowjobs and just doing shit like making out and letting random guys feel her up.

It makes me harder knowing she's been used. We do all sorts of kinky fetish stuff (as I mentioned footjobs, assjobs, etc.), the cuck thing comes up every now and then.

Really been toying with the idea of letting an user come over and fuck her, regardless of what he looks like.

MOREEEE

Area?

Holy shit! was she in the Navy at one point OP???

London.

You know her? Please don't state her name, but post the first letter. I'll confirm if you're right

Fuck I'm from the States. Visiting London soon, but with the GF... Would your girl be down for a threesome with a twink looking white boy and a Indian girl (who looks surprisingly similar to the girl posted above)?

I dont know man, I knew her like 2-3 years ago during training in Ft Sam
Does that sound about right?

Pic of your girl? Also yeah she loves white guys

Any more info? Even initials

Don't have any pics handy sadly, but she legit looks like girl posted in OP

Negative cheif, but the chick I remember was married which was wierd. B/c if I remeber correctly didnt where a ring half the time, and gave not only me but errbody the fuck me eyes. Now I know why

What advice would you give to me (the boyfriend) to get the girlfriend in to cucking/threesomes etc. Always fantasized about it but she was a virgin before me so hasn't ever experienced someone else!

(Pic related)

Do you have a throwaway e-mail or something? Let's trade pics, I'm genuinely curious

Probably a different chick, but interestingly enough the reason she's wearing a ring on her finger in the pic in OP is because sometimes she jerks me off roleplaying as a cheating housewife

Reassure her that you are completely devoted to her, and keep instilling the idea that you just want to see her fuck someone else because of HER. Because SHE'S so hot and you just want to see her fuck. Be gentle, she'll warm up to it

My gf was already slutty (which I love) so it wasn't a hard sell, hard to say about your girl if she's prudish. But again, be reassuring and gentle

I wanna see more of the lady before I get any more invested

Thanks OP I appreciate the advice! Here she is ready to fuck, just want someone else doing it...ahh I'm diamonds!

Do you think you'll ever go back to being a normal human being, or cuck 4 life?

I'll be totally happy fucking her while you look and she describe for you how hard i'm beating her pussy, I would love to spank her, even slap her while i fuck her mouth, damn bitch

not op but i got 2 of my exes to cuck me by suggesting we have a threesome during sex. the idea of another cock excited them so much they both ended up sucking the same guys dick while we were together and we never had a threesome.

Where are you based? Maybe we can trade.

Let's face it, if I get off on my gf being shared I obviously have some insecurity issues. Even sharing her here has gotten me off a few times. Better to just embrace it and cum buckets

Any user based in London, leave your e-mail. There's a good chance you can fuck her.

brb, planning a trip to London...

Hmm I may suggest that

Bham ;)

Got a throwaway e-mail? Let's do this.

it worked for me. i suggested one of their mutual friends and told them that they should suck his dick before we have a threesome so it isnt awkward. the first girl that cucked me actually got gangbanged by this guy and his friends and then dropped off at my house one time and i never ended up having a threesome with her even though I gave her the idea.

hey op, you like getting cucked bc you have low T. When she fucks oyher guys with you present, you inhale the testosterone or it gets on your dick and you use it. If you try the cuckery with a man that is scrawnier than you will not feel the same way. Your woman knows this guy. Just work out and take some Testostyrone supplementa and youll be back to normal. The testosterone boost is not for being manly, its for using your dick and balls to produce more and enough of the shit to get by without using adrenaline.

That goes for all of you.

The whole rougher deal has to do with the testosterone coming from deeper in the core.

Im sorry you had to find out this way. But at least now you can go on with your life not having to be giving "respect" to ppl that dont even know the meanng of the word.

This world is doomed.

My fantasy is that a big old man would insinuate my girlfriend at the bar and we pay the bill only for joining us and see her cleavage , offering money for sex and access , and after that invite us to his hotel room and watch them having rough sex ;pic related: gf