Ask a trans faggot anything. Dont be afraid to be a cunt or ask weird question

Ask a trans faggot anything. Dont be afraid to be a cunt or ask weird question.

Post dick with timestamp

what is your born gender and what do you identify with?

What were you trying to accomplish?
Did you accomplish it?

Got a boyfriend i no longer take pictures like that to respect him.

born is male and now im female and identity as female.

to be happy and yes

holy shit i cant type tonight sorry about my spelling and what not.

so is your boyfriend also a trans or whatever?
are you going to cut your dick
if so will you donate it to somebody? Is ot even possible?
(or maybe you did that already. Whatever)

Hes not trans just a regular guy that loves me

yes im going to cut my dick off its not like it works anymore.

no if i did donate it i think it would be already be messed up

when you go out and have to go to the bathroom
do you use the male or female bathroom?

if one has a line i just go to the next one cause fuck it i just need to pee so any toilet works

Do mtf actually give or just receive. I'm a fan of pegging but most wemon like to dominate while they do that it seems.

I mean I was just thinking of f2m transes. Like, they need to take those dicks from somewhere, right?

As to the boyfriend - so he is not queer in any way? Like, you know, I would think the trans part would be likely to disgust/scare the shit out of a regular innocent boy

well my dick doesn't work just i receive and and my boyfriend doesn't do ass stuff so its a win win

no he said i made him gay and i joke around with him about it.

Any non sexual pictures you would not mind showing off

i have alot of stalkers so pictures wouldn't be the best idea i was a cam whore a long time ago so older pictures of me not on hormones are out there.

so when did you realise that you are a girl? what happened? were you suddenly 100% certain or was it more like a slow change?

Fair enough

well when i was in pre k i was always playing with the girls toys and played with the more feminine costumes so there was always a little faggot in me

Thanks mate

If you only stop yourself from doing things just because of someone else, you're already a two faced cunt

Or pretentious, can't remember the correct term

No its called be respectful to the one you love.

man, are you reatrded

nice numerals, OP

You fighting my dubs with dubs? Fine, trips then!

Shit shit shit

oh

not how you you did cunt

You're a "trans women," correct? Do you really expect straight men to see you as a real women? Or do you already know that only bisexuals like fake women?

You wanna go bro?! I stomp your ass bitch >:(, I'd rape your ass and make you swallow my cum faggot

Oh its this comment again i was waiting for this exact comment! Actually my boyfriend was a straight up man always going out and fucking girls but now he found me and he only loves me.

We joke that i turned him gay but we know its only cause i look like a woman.

What country you from? If murica what state? Also do you like "Love Stage?"

Plus trips

nah im good mate i have someone for that

Ok

i love in the murica and we live in kansas. Never heard of it looks cute though.

happy we understand!

But you know that by definition, he isn't straight, right?

Lately I've been speaking to some trannies, and they think I'm a bigot, because I only consider people born women, women. Literally because I only like the opposite sex, not someone with "female gender identity," I am a bigot

You're saying no to me faglord?! Oooooh you're making me mad now. You better hope I don't find you and tear that ass up. Coz you know I would sugerplum

Why don't tranvestite faggots just admit that they have a mental illness called "Gender Dysphoria"?

They already did, atleast I would assume they realize its a mental illness.

That does sound like a bigot but i dont hate on peoples beliefs believe what you want and i will believe what i wanna.

nah man stay away

Dude we say we have gender dysphoria all the time its the main reason we have a issue with the body we had when we weren't on hormones

meh

ur gey

well okay im still cute and cuddly so im alright with that.

Wait a second, guys this Abomination has acknowledged that it has tits and is seeking attention. You know the fucking rules bitch, Tits or GTFO

Never said i had tits and you said im abomination so you are caling me a guy so this rule doesn't work.

I thought that rule only applies to women?

OP, describe your looks.
Hair, face, boobs, height, etc

can i fuck your ass user?

GAYYYYYYYYYYYY

>687589196
like thats the point of doing all this terrible stuff to yourself if your just going to be depressed and suffer for it?

You know...
Transphobia stems from Misandry

I'm willing to be the faggot you wont be user be happy.

Your autism is showing you faggot. Im willing to bet that your queer ass was molested.

nope
undercut

7/10 face i been told

B size boobs

6,0 yes i know im fucking tall

blue eyes

skinny and easily able to be picked up

true

when it happens i'll blow my face in front on Disney so don't worry.

i didn't

i don't know why you would think that.

>when it happens i'll blow my face in front on Disney so don't worry.
a popular fraternity brother killed himself at disneyland. Please dont do that.

Did you immediately tell your boyfriend what you are?

i sure did and it took him about a hour to get over it.

well its something that probably wont happen so dont worry

can you understand why people would be apprehensive about letting you and your penis use a public women's restroom simultaneously with little girls in there?

Lance you memeing fuck go to bed

First of all i sit down when i piss there is no urinals in the girls bathroom so if a little kid is looking at my dick is cause it got into the restroom i was using and fuckiing climb over the wall. no way you would see shit

who the fuck is lance you faggot

Tis not Lance, tis Jesse Earl Duke

Why do all traps like the animays

How harder and/or different was it for your boyfriend you being trans and not a biological woman ? (Mood problems because of mones, family, sex, money, etc)

Traps are people who did nothing to the body to be feminine looking. Anime is cute.

Nothing we go to party's we talk about work and drink with friends and family and celebrate holidays nothing is different. Well thats not true hes no longer hate gays and no longer bully's faggots.

Tits or GTFO

Please stop avatar fagging. I am fine with being a straight up fag but I can not tolerate avatar fagging.

>makes thread
>doesn't post tits
>doesn't GTFO

oh look its the fuck i give!

Cuz he is a fagot now, tables turned on him.

Does his parents know that you're a trans woman?

how large is your boyfriends meat rod and how do you guys bang

of course they do! If i have to go to the doctor for a check up they drive me to it and support me through it anyway i can even if im a hormonal mess.

like 6 inches?

well usually on my stomach or on my knees doggy style but thats all i can say.

>trans
>Don't be afraid to be a cunt or ask weird question.

I'm a neuro major, do you have some kind of endocrine disorder or did you just have shitty parents who let you spend too much time on the computer?

nope always had it even when i was a little girl i would dress up and play with makeup and stole girls clothing from my sister and my mom

Have you ever been to see an endocrinologist? You and your mother should probably go to see about strangely elevated hormone levels. Besides turning you into a poof one of you is probably going to end up getting cancer.

But not the tits, you bastard

went to doctors and therapist and all that shit and the doctor and therapist agreed on what i wanted so i followed the law.

Do you know, or have you heard of her?

why would you want to see b size boobs they are not even exciting

not Asian/10

but almost every time i go out dressed up and ready for the day i usually never get asked about my gender.

No I mean have you ever seen a doctor who told you if you had elevated or low androgen levels. I'm asking because I work with people who ask these types of questions to people like you.

actually yes and my hormones levels where fine for a male.. not anymore but thats what im trying to do now.

Asian traps are playing easy mode.

"Asian men make the best women" etc etc

i agree with that. But again traps are people who never went on hormones or any other treatment.

agree with it a bit

Eh, semantics. Darktrap did hormones but no surgery, and considers herself transgender. She's still a trap though because guys get shocked by the penis.

thats not the definition but sure whatever you say man.

Do you believe this sort of thing is genetic?
If i told you that every study done shows that nonbinary genders have a 6 times greater chance of daily suicide contemplation and a 30 times higher chance of attempted suicide rates and that successful SRS and HRT only reduced the suicide rate to 27 times higher chance than hetero's would you still defend them having children, knowing full well that if this is genetic they are unfairly making the decision for their children without their consent, who will also live a life of pain, suffering, and bigotry?
How often does shit dick happen between you and your partner?
Am i just picking up bad traps with a 1 in 3 occurence of it?

What's it like suffering from a mental illness?

never had that problem during sex so its must be the people you are fucking.

if they dont clean everyday then they are fucking lazy.

decent

show dat dick.

nigga thats gay and my boyfriend would hate that so no

nigga I didn't ask for excuses or opinions, I asked for dat dick.

no go away mister user

stop being so gay, just show your dick you fag

2nded,
>checked

I already said i dont wanna show my dick you cant force me to do something i dont wanna do.

o shit waddup

waddup

what rhymes with page.