Cont >>687562378

Cont I'll probably crack this open later on

Damn fancy man all i got is this shit and chardonay

timestamp to prove it, always wanted to try it

>if timestamp I'm eternally jelly

So smooth I ended up going through more than half the bottle when I first tried it.

OP from last one here, I bought another case of bud. The cashier said to me "have fun with your piss water", fuckng asshole

Got to write it down in my notes or else I will forget but I'm definitely going to try it
Thanks for the suggestion

KEK Bud isnt bad really just low tier,I drink Bud Ice 25oz can daily people just hate it because it's cheap

One of the best "cheap" scotches. Cheap on price, not on flavor

What do you notice between high end and low end whiskey? I don't drink it much

shit is p. smooth

LUCK FUCK
Lol making me jealous

Why does it have a dress

Low end usually has caramel coloring, a lower abv%, less complexity and just overall more catered to the masses. I know i sound snobby but thats how it is

Damn that's hilarious

lol sorry. i'd gladly share

ask jim beam

Fuck meant to reply to

That's just how they package it. All Basil Haydens look like that.

Enjoy m80

Haha thats nice lol how much that cost you

like $53 i think. i don't pay much attention to the price tags.

Lol I figured its for the people who try to taste the flavor. I just swallow, pretend I'm judging its quality if i'm with people.

HOLY SHIT
HAHA

You would for Patron's extra aƱejo in a Lalique bottle. And if you wouldn't even flinch at a $7500 bottle of booze, could a hold a couple Gs? This poorfag is strugglin

Big spender

lol i'm not fuck you money rich but i'm not broke either. pretty big difference between a $50 bottle of basil hayden's and that shit. sorry buddy

Can't blame a poorfag for trying. You drink vodka ever? If so, you owe it to yourself to snatch up a bottle of Reyka if you can find it. We get it pretty regularly in Idaho. Shit is fucking delicious and clean, especially for slightly cheaper than absolut.

Has anyone here had the pleasure?

Feel like ordering pizza but I think I am anyways fuck it
2 mediums 2 toppings mushroom and pepperoni and pepperoni and pineapple and cinnastix

Pint if the black stuff