So I got this new girlfriend a couple weeks ago but she's a virgin and wants to wait till she knows me better I'm...

So I got this new girlfriend a couple weeks ago but she's a virgin and wants to wait till she knows me better I'm seriously considering cheating on her what should I do

I suggest you don't cheat because if she finds out you're gonna miss out on some tight pussy

Post more or post nudes. Also don't cheat

This.

Low key cheat on her until she gives it up.

If she's a virgin she isn't going to be able to fuck good anyway.

So here are your choices.
Are you old? Might be time to start looking for some wife material.

Are you young? Break it off and go stick your dick in something else. By the sound of it you don't have trouble finding other pussy.

Just don't stick your dick in crazy.

Ya that's what I was thinking but I used to fuck this girl down the street and she keeps asking to hangout making things very scary
It seems like she wants to wait like at least another month I just don't think I can make it

The head is incredible tho best blowjobs I've ever gotten
I just need some pussy
And look how cute this bish is

It sounds like you're incompatible. If she's a virgin she's probably waiting for Mr Right (depending on her/your age). If all you can think about is getting your dick wet, then you'll be better off without her. Don't cheat. That shit ruins people.

if she's your girlfriend you shouldnt' cheat
if you're still not serious about the relationship you can cheat as long as you dont involve romantically

also more face pics please

Nigga, stop being such a pussy

I hate when people do this shit, it's obvious that you WANT to cheat, so if you're going to do it, just do it and stop looking for validation.

Really looking for people to help me not

Before I met her she never kissed a guy
So she's very emotionally dependent on me thanks for the help

If you actual have an emotional investment in this girl, then wait. Trust me, it'll be well worth it.

If not, and your only reason for waiting is that you want to hit, then be honest with her, break it off, and go fuck someone else -- it'll be a better use of your time and she might eventually come back to you.

You're fucking retarded

enjoy yer underage ban

It'll be okay I promise

this

also
you can cheat someone and not tell her as long as she would probably understand you needed sex

but if she's fragile you shouldnt toy with her

that your fuck buddy? nigga more pls

im bugging her to send nudes might share some in a few minutes

You're a piece of shit OP

you're a god damn homie!!

lol hes not a piece of shit hes just a fuck boy

I get you bro. Been there before too. I held out and waited till we were together longer and it was well worth it. I say just wait it out with her. Sometimes what doesn't seem worth waiting for becomes a two year or more adventure that you will look back on with bliss.

And post feet if you can :p

Im not OP
here's the thing

> date a girl from okcupid
> fuck a lot for a mont
> date another girl from okcupid
> i really like her
> tell the first one i met a girl so i dont want anything serious
> 2nd girl is really busy
> get blowjobs from first girl
> see 2nd girl 3 times a month
> she let me do anal but terrible bjs

am i a douchebag?
is it really wrong?
is it cheating if it's still not serious?

If you have to wait for anything it seems better but it's not always the case.
A piece of stale bread is epic to a starving man. Don't be a cockblock, pal.

Sounds like you're really struggling, I understand that feel. Wait for her, but try to ease her into the idea. Don't be too pushy but be honest with her and tell her you have physical needs.
To be fair though if she's giving head it sounds like you could probably live until she's ready.

If it's only going to be a couple weeks and she's giving great head, then stick it out a little longer. Make sure you eat her out a lot too and she'll get horny enough to let you fuck her soon enough. Any more than a month on just head alone is a bit rough and go nuts after that imho.

She sounds smart to wait........wait till she find out you're a cheater.

>cheat
>not tell the other person
no. Under no circumstance is that allowable.

Agreed, avoid sticking your dick in crazy at all costs, but how much is she really going to do on the first go anyway?
I say get that virginity and see if the pussy was worth the wait/especially tight. If it's just average, go cheat on her if you still want and it'll mess her up for life if she finds out, win-win I say. lulz ahoy.

ultimatum redpill her