Oi fags! Let's get an Owerwatch YLYL thread

oi fags! Let's get an Owerwatch YLYL thread.

This is possibly the worst meme i have ever seen.

The game sucks and you wasted your money.

k you can start laughing now

Poorfag detected

Yeah but he tried.
A for effort

>poorfag
>bought game and am basing my opinion about it being shit from that
>kek

the game is shit
even if it was free i probably wouldn't play

I'm with this guy. I haven't been this mad at a game since fight Trying to take down Mewtwo in Pokemon Puzzle League on very hard mode

Lol you probably suck at it. Try playing the bots mode, might be more your skill level

>implying this game has skill in it

Takes well over three times the skill of any COD game. How about you go back to /MLP/ and play poney land adventure.

to win this game you pretty much have to get with friends and make cheese comps. If you are playing solo then youre going to have a bad time

Ive seen more teamwork happen with randoms on league that i have in overwatch

Do you even know how to use the team chat? Or maby talk with your team? Maby you could be useful. I bet you only play one character.

3x0=0 m8

Damn you got me son. What game you play that takes so much skill?

Maybe if you could spell...

i play the league of legos

Different user, but I like to keep it classic with DDR

Largest learning curve in that game than any I have ever played before. A game like CS:GO doesn't even compare.

Maby if you could form an argument. Have to change the subject now do ya? I think you might as well change threads.

no one uses team chat. People are dense on that game and dont listen. they all have to be mcree, tracer, widow or bastion and they play like they are trying to get the game winning play but all they do is die over and over

Not even therefore your point is invalid.

whatever you say. apparently you are all knowing and what not. enjoy your shitty meme, im off to do something more productive with my life than play that game, fap to chicks with dicks.

This is why I played the open beta and got my keks out of it then, then I never once considered buying it.

I don't even own it dipshit.

tfw it's HIGH NOON

This might be true but the game got some major issues , the community is one of them , also there are so many noskill heroes , MC.cree flashbang is nearly always a save kill without any problems , auto aim ults and mei's freeze is also just frustrating to play against

Wait till someone convinces you to play dota

good shit tbh

this guy hasn't heard of dota, or starcraft. Nigga if you gonna talk shit, at least talk that hot shit.

It's an alright game, I've been surprised about the hype though. I played the beta going in with a very negative preconception of the game and was pleasantly surprised. That being said I wouldn't buy it.

I've heard it's harder or something. I just don't feel like getting invested in another moba.

I'm talking about League.

I hate RTS games. Also

Paragon is way better, burnt out on league and dota b/c tryhard no skill crybabys

Ah I see , sorry for the mixup

edgy hipster here bois! Look at me not playing such a great game, pay attention to me!!

The crybaby's are the fun part. Piss them off enough and they are more entertainment than the game.

Why is this edgy , having a negative opinion on a game is considered edgy nowadays?

No going against the common opinion just so you have a different opinion. It's called being edgy

True and checked, just sayin paragon has been more fun with better team players. And they actually permanently ban bots and habitual leavers.

>actually arguing over video games

I think it'd just be best if everyone ITT killed themselves before the autism spreads

>not buying another shit blizzard cash-grab game makes you a poorfag

I bet you're a nigger who steals hundred dollar shoes too.

>too afraid to post his own patented 50% win/loss rate as forced by blizzard

top kike

Tryhard noskill crybabys. Like you? rofl