Let me ask you this

Let me ask you this.

Where does this knowledge of yours come from, this ability to know right and wrong? There is no inherent good or evil in the world. Those labels are just artificial constructs. Right and wrong are determined by people who hold positions of authority. That's the way its always been, so how can you know this truth you speak of?

Don't you see that truth long ago became a shadow of itself. Its a mere echo of the past now. Idealistic children, the world is one big moral gray area. It just makes you feel safer to believe that it can be categorized into good and bad, but that's not actually how it works.

TRUTH
R
U
T
H

Theres a moral compass that tells you when something feels wrong or right. I've seen people debate with themselves whether to do something wrong before asking me if they should do it. As a kid I knew it was wrong to break into someone's house when my friend asked me if I wanted to. I knew it was wrong to smash the neighbors backyard glass door, so I didn't take part in it, and I knew it was wrong to smoke cigarettes, but I tried it anyway. Your argument is flawed because there is a sense of right and wrong in all of us, we just choose to ignore it.

I dont like the term 'good person' or 'bad person' because its impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some you may be a good person, while others see you as a bad person.

You are using overly simplistic examples which are rarely a reality. Is it always wrong to steal? Does it matter if the person you are stealing from is a criminal themselves? What if you are stealing medicine that would save someone's life? Let's say you stole the medicine to save your friend, but then the person who owned it was unable to use it to save someone else. Reality is often a moral gray area.

To add to this, you're an edge lord, op. You know it's wrong to rape, and kill. Serial killers/rapists know it's wrong, but they choose to do it anyway to fuel their personal desire, and sick gratification. Use your fucking, brain, op. It's not that hard to know when something is wrong or right. You don't need "authority" to tell you that you shouldn't beat an innocent person to death with a hammer. You're going to know it's a fucked thing to do, but you will decide whether to do it or not. But that is a pretty universally accepted bad thing to do. Come on op, don't be a fool.

It is usually wrong to steal. Why? Because you're taking from someone's personal belongings. That's a no brainier.

Morals are created by society. Society is an agreed upon structure. Humans are social creatures and will group together to create this society

No, that's not a gray area. You stole someone's medicine for your own benefit, and now because of your decision, someone could die without their meds, and it's directly your fault. You basically killed that person, or will cause them great pain so your friend could be ok. But now that person will suffer. Not a gray area. That's fucked up.

Hes not an edge lord, hes just quoting anime. At least he has decent taste in anime

It's called genetics dude. Evolutionary psychology does a decent job investigating morals. Our bodies have been programmed over the course of evolution to react to specific stimuli in specific ways. That's why we have emotions. But yeah, theres no such thing as good or evil, but that doesnt mean people dont have morals.

From Knowledge himself, The holy Trinity.
The holy Trinity in himself is Good, who can neither deceive nor be deceived, Lucifer, not wanting to serve man/Mary/God rebelled to be god (Pride) Became Evil, because only God is Good, nothing else.

Top Authority is God, The holy trinity is Truth in himself, he's the very definition. It's only become gray do to Freemasonry/Zionist/Commies ect, Satan's Teachings... it's not a matter of Feelings.. its Reason/Understanding we Categorize good and Bad... The Apple of Adam and Eve, would give us this understanding/knowledge of good and evil.

>Hes not an edge lord, hes just quoting anime.

He's not a retard, he's only cognitively impaired.

Oh.... Then.... You're a huge faggot for letting a cartoon give you a moral dilemma, op. I had a friend who converted to Catholicism after watching the HBO show "the borjas." He's a huge loser who's never had a girlfriend, but he was my friend. Then game of thrones began and now he's all about the medevil era. I got tired of his faggotry and now we aren't friends. Op, stop being like my old friend. Come back to reality, man.

kek'd and checked

its animalistic and basic shit.
people dont kill each other because they needed cooperation to hunt for food.That cooperation has morphed into a moralistic argument.
deviants from societal cooperation like faggots,traps or killers we get pissed at because they are deemed as valueless to a imals that need cooperation to survive.can u see some trap faggot holding a spear to kill lions or a serial killer knocking off fellow hunters being helpful?nope:
basic shit.

Reality you say?

Each of us lives, dependent and bound by our individual knowledge and our awareness. All that is what we call reality. However, both knowledge and awareness are equivocal. One's reality might be another's illusion. We all live inside our own fantasies.

Humans are not animals. I don't see animals sharing any qualities with humans at all. We couldn't be any more different. Sure, we eat animals, but that's about it. We go to grocery stores for our food. We go to universities, and build wonders to improve human life. We brush our teeth and practice great hygiene. Animals don't do anything we do. Sorry, off topic, but I think it's bullshit when people compare us to animals. We're not. Animals are nowhere near our level.

thats just getting lost in the moralistic conversation that was really set up as a system of control.A way to channel peoples natural animalistic emotions into a construct.(religion)you need to listen to george carlin for about an hour.

OP is literally responding to arguements in this thread by quoting animes. God bless.

..... Basically we all live different lives. Couldn't you just say that? Quit being a mysterious faggot.