MEME
MEME
MEME

Or you could.............do what i do

PLEASE DELETE THIS
PLEASE DELETE THIS
PLEASE DELETE THIS
NOW

Line man reporting for duty! I have decided to take a short break in our story seeing as now we're at part four and I am opening myself to requests, who has some?

no
thanks?
o-oh

user?

can you draw mommy and daddy wrestling? (nsfw)

*sigh* Come here I suppose, since I am not too busy with my work I guess I can talk to you.

dohohoho
Shadow I...............
Im sorry

Give simple requests please.

I guess i'll stay or just visit.. i wont come here as often and i definitly wont sex it up with another drawfag anymore lmao

Here you go young one, go masturbate in the corner.

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

You should only sex it up to anons

Just do what makes you happiest fam, and don't take the shit people fling around here to heart.
ps hope you're liking yr tablet

sex me up bby

fuck off you degenerate fucking twofaced whore
you dont fucking belong here

T--T--Those are my squiggly lines!!!

user you cant say that! michael buffer trademarked that! :v

damn daniel

NOT ANYMORE MOTHER FUCKER

I like you line guy

Kek, I remember how you and Nim got real physical. Good times.

i don't like it, the lines are off

What the over user said. I just want you to be happy Moku.

bump.

what even.. what is this form of yours??

Im loving it!!!

good idea

ily

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

isnt this over yet? stale fake copypasta

Y--y--you SCUMBAG.
I'm going to go tell my mom on you.

happy chameleon

wew lad

wow its almost like just yesterday you all were taking his dick in your throats over his art
and now you're all just pulling a 180* on him
wow its almost like you guys are the twofaced degenerate whores doing this to ruin the threads
wow!
shut UP
this isa mask my booty boy

Moku doesnt name his files like this
:(
Imposter moku! be warned

Hi Moku
Missed you
Gotta tuck myself in now
G'night.

I made a tumblr today.

I might just start flooding the site with content.

I plan to post there every day too.

Now Sup Forums and Tumblr can BOTH suffer my anti-misandry.

Plz That's part of the furries. no thanks.

You should pierce your cock to punish women.

I don't know.. I just. Fuck.

Is this the real Moku?

Or is this the real Moku?

Nah, it's too late. This is happening. Reap what you fucking sow, bitch. Don't like it? Leave

Neither are real. It's just fantasy.
Open your eyes and seeeee.

I'm gay.

I don't fuck women.

And women as a whole do not need punishing.

Fuck off troll

Or is this the real Moku?
No im not moku
but he normally names his files like "hfhfhfhfhhfhfhhhdh"

Now you're opressing men

imgur.com/a/tiA4z

You're a qt, now show booty.
Man, i'm a fucking poet.

...did not know that
cant say im well versed in furries
glad you are, though :)

You should shop at local markets rather than chain grocery stores to punish women.

pin's panties would never be that small, she's a fat fuck

im dissapointed in you user..

goodnight user

ok get naked or stfu chris.
>Good girls like you should be seen and not heard.

No problem I'm an expert in using a flame thrower. If it burns it's a furry.

Wow!
its like you have nothing to say but edgy nonsense
Wow!
You're a really cool guy with a bunch of qualities that really benefit this board!
Wow!
You didn't even try to deny my point, you just went with it!
Wow!
Looks like I'm coming to the threads every day again!

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

how about this one

Ohh yeah, I almost forgot Moku did that.

To the person Impersonating Moku:
You should feel ashamed. :(

Wow! Keep being a condescending idiot! It really makes you look cool!

here ya go :^)

Moku's dead.

Oh shit waddup

I'm gonna be a daddy

Wow!
Keep being literal human garbage
It really make your look cool!
Wow!
Get used to it faggot!

can you be my daddy?

Don't talk that way about yourself, cunt

furry balls plopped menacingly on the desk incorportated.
>Pasta hard
This is probably moku fricking with us all.

TBH I'm only line man because when I try to draw I end up with something really shitty like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUy9_0M3bVk

Congratulations
If you're serious that is

Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here.

yeah, i love this one!

are you happy now?

fricking frick!

voluptuous. Dont make me go all white knight over a fucking pixel bitch

To whatever user who was trying to start shit by saying lowell is better than delete or w/e (internet is absolutely SHITTING itself right now so pardon for long pauses):

I'm not better than Delete, Delete isn't better than me. To compare their art to mine is comparing a coconut to a slab of beef. Our styles are wildly different and we bot execute our art in completely different fashions. To try and start shit over who is better than who just because you're a Salty Sandra is absurd. We're on different levels but what's "good" or "better" is completely subjective.

Anyways someone give me a couple requests, I need to cool off and drawing quick stuff helps.

Wow!
Nice going there sparky
Really got me good there
Wow!

fatty

rukia pokedex your already cancer so who care

give us an exclusive sneak peek for your /quest/ thingy.

thanks
it's pretty exciting

anthro bunny girl picking flowers pretty please

good guess but he always did j's and d's randomly mostly. and he never does more than like 2 or 3 letters.
>I baited u a bit on that one.
You are bizarro Moku, or Ukom.
Ukom is pure cute evil.

draw a starship sailing through space

Would you mind drawing one of the characters from the game Ultimate Chicken Horse?

shrishbop is a cereal rapper

A forest maybe? Or maybe just a tree

Same background, but with Fiolina Germi?

Hey buddy
im your swordbro twin for a while
Maskbro
How you doing?
Im gonna help with that cuckidex

subtle taith

timestamp ur washboard ab's or I assume you are a neckbeard eating 'spaghetti-oh's with meat balls' as you read this.

Ye
I've got a niece that I watch a lot
Kids can be cool

Hey thread i'm ba-
who the fuck are you!?

>maskbro
i approve
>cuckidex
i will sexualize the zander

its happening

why i stick to lines

I don't know.. I just. Fuck