None

What does Sup Forums think of this show

no jeff magnum 0/10

It's ok but every episode follows the same formula, 25 mins of wacky self-destructive antics followed by 5 mins of intense self-hatred

wahh im depressed poor me :(((((((((((

I agree. It's just gotten worse over time. It seems contrived in the sense that they keep trying to up the ante with the horrible things he does in a way that's entirely unrealistic.

Also, this show is not related to Sup Forums in any way.

Had it's moments, but felt to Reddit-y overall.

I liked the theme song.

>to Reddit-y
jesus christ i hate all of you

>not related to Sup Forums in any way
Well, No Love was in that one episode.

>bojack horseman
>rick and morty
>bobs burgers
>archer

>He really put "none" for the thread title

It's decent. But the bad shit that happens at the end of each season kinda makes me not care about the next season for some reason. S3 > S1 > S2.

yeah, i dig the theme song a lot too
>bom bweem bwom bwom bwem

It's good. Sometimes it's a bit hamfisted and tries too hard to be deep and introspective, but otherwise it's pretty good.

I kinda wish they would do more episodes about nothing in particular. BoJack does some shit, doesn't learn anything, next episode begins, you know? No more existential crises, no more death and despair, no more forced depressive turn of events or philosophical ponderings or lessons to be learned; just a washed-up asshole going around town doing washed-up asshole stuff for 30 minutes.

First season was great, I laughed a lot. But second season is garbage and made me drop the show, I mean I began it to see the horse do stupid shit not to be lectured about feminism and veganism come on

Honestly my favourite show out right now.

Solid writing, some of the best detail to background gags, incredibly relatable and deep without being "that" kind of deep, also god tier intro theme.

>felt to [sic] Reddit-y overall.

as a jaded Sup Forums veteran, i agree completely

I love this show to death, cus it doesn't treat the asshole as a good character or even a redeemable one
as both a Sup Forumsfag and a Sup Forumsfag, I can totally say that the hatred for this show that comes from this fucking website is because we can all watch it and feel identified with horseman, and when the show decides that he's not somebody that you should admire, every fucker that comes to this boards gets triggered and decides to ignore the message

kinda like what happens with cartman, but he does get away with a lot of shit, while Bojack receives everything he deserves for his actions... which is pain mostly.

also
>complaining about the situations being not realistic
>the main character is literally Raymond with a horse head

Season 3 episode 4 was really cool. I loved the ambience and music in it.

It's alright. I has high highs and medium lows.

I agree the newest season was a bit to linear.

>I mean I began it to see the horse do stupid shit not to be lectured about feminism and veganism come on
Feminism isn't always shown in a positive light. In fact their was an arc involving this in season 2 and 3. The feminist character is just as self destructive and narcissistic as Bojack.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

this

suck a dick, dumbshits *pbpbpbpbp* /10

Holy fuck - it's so good.
That dude from the black keys that made it talked about the creation process in an episode of the song exploder podcast which was really cool too,

Holy moly that's a sweet table