I am an 18 year old female...

I am an 18 year old female. I have been wanting for years to become part of the freemasons but I do not know how neither do I know where to start from. What does user know about this and how could I be able to become part of this society?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/dryfoo/Masonry/how-to.html
youtube.com/watch?&v=x42AGtb0jkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know they have a website, right?

you have to have a family member invite you in. you have a way better chance being accepted if you do it as soon as you turn 18.

start by posting tits with timestamp. posting tits with timestamp is the first step for all females to become real freemasons. this is Sup Forums, duh. all secret societies fish here

Aftef that what proceeds user?

Tits with timestamp and you will get your help

Freemasonry is only open to males.

No doubt there's a Masonic lodge in your area.

Wait till a night where the lights are on there and there's a dude standing out front with a big fuckoff sword.

Just walk up to him and say I come seeking the knowledge.

That easy.

Actually, it's generally preferred that an individual asks after joining themselves rather than is invited.

If you know someone in the community that is a mason, just ask them how you could join. Chances are it will be easy if your local lodge is in the habit of accepting women.

I'm glad you asked.

Become friends with Masons and then ask one for a petition.

If you live in the US, you cannot gain admission because of your sex.
However, you may join the order of the Eastern Star, or the order of Rainbow for Girls.

Source: I'm a Demolay, Mason, and Shriner.

Freemasons is men only, they have associated organizations of women like the rainbow girls, you have to know someone to get in, all these orders like the knights of saint john and the order of de malay are just like frats of politicaly connected people, you do charity work and meet people.

you enter an masonry apprenticeship?.. they have other ones now day for carpentry and welding too.

freemasons are a FRATERNITY.

Except you have tits, so scratch that.

Post them with timestamp or GTFO

They're a religious organization. Stay the fuck away

web.mit.edu/dryfoo/Masonry/how-to.html

Underrated post.

Id like to know more, in case you have more information to give me; is there any way I can contact you?

my grand father was a mason and he was apart of many lodges up and down the east coast.

I could of joined when I turned 18, I was offered. but I denied as I wanted to become a shipwright and it really didn't strike my interest, plus lots of those old folks have religious christian ties that I'd rather avoid if I could.

You cannot get a recommendation from someone you have never actually met in person.

Yeah, pretty much the same boat as you there. Grandfather was a mason (really into it, too), but I can't stand religious stuff. Never something I was all that interested in myself, but I've always found it funny how much misinformation there is.

Can't. You're a girl. Bye.

tits or gtfo

Daily reminder that the ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)

The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy of secret societies (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). Compartmentalisation is the name of the game. No-one spills all of the secrets because no-one KNOWS all of the secrets (except the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy of secret societies). If you want to know the structure of these secret societies and the networks they form, think of a multi-national corporation. These secret societies are structured like multi-national corporations (although it would be more accurate to say that multi-national corporations are structured like these secret societies, because these secret societies are MUCH OLDER than any multi-national corporation). Like a multi-national corporation (like McDonald's, for example), these secret societies have a headquarters somewhere (like the City of London, for example) and subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Those subsidiaries get their instructions from the headquarters and that's why you can walk into any McDonald's restaurant anywhere in the world and enter almost the same place (with only minor variations, like an obvious difference in the language being used there). It's the same with these secret societies.

my grand father was a huge bible thumper. good man, just couldn't get into all the holy stuff myself..

plus being a shipwright apprentice fucking beats hauling heavy ass bricks/stone all fucking day. at least we use cranes when needed. lmao

Fuck off, conspiritard.

Why participate in Evil willingly.. That's evil.. Don't, Instead look up some Catholicism Your Chances of participating in the Beatific Vision are far better, with Catholicism.

Women can't join you cumdumpster

actually they can. like the kkk they have gotten rid of their old ways, just to ensure their population numbers stay up as most of them know the organization is a bunch of old folk that are dying off very quickly.

You know the fucking rules

Maybe in Europe. But they accept atheists, too, so, you know, not really Masons.

You're too old, classes start when you're pretty young. You probably have no trade and nothing to actually contribute, so you can be a plebe on the list and take photo's while you're trolled with fake stories. In other words, you can rent the lodge or rent the title, but you'll never be one.

Just bullshit information all over the post.

Just find a temple near your home, write a letter with your identity and describes you briefly, why you want to be a freemason, etc.

It's easier if you know few freemasons but not mandatory.

Even if you're not knowing any of them they will hear you in several discussions. It could takes time but if you are in conformity with the general philosophy you will be accepted after different steps.

you gain more out of a local gym membership.

you're a piece of shit.

eat shit and die.

Shriners wear funny poobah hats. Kek

Trying too hard there, lad.

She has tits, apparently (SHE STILL NEEDS TO PROVE THIS OR GTFO) so it's a no.

You need to GTFO too

No, I will NEVER fuck off you normie retard. :)

Following this clown and his bullshit, you can just go ahead and call yourself a mason. You don't qualify, and to be honest there's unfortunately no conspiracies or anything interesting actually going on. The bbq's are great though.

Pleb detected

Bet you haven't even gotten your magic knife yet

You being full of shit has nothing to do with me. If you consider stating simple fact to be, "trying to hard" then it's no wonder you didn't spend the time or energy to know what you're talking about. Congrats though, you're retarded, you can probably get a government check for that.

>wow
>you sure showed the Illuminati your resolve there
>FNORD

How cute, and what movie did you see that off of, kiddo?

All real initiates know it's a magic ring...

I can hear the shape of your nose from just you typing.

All fucking Khazars must fucking hang

This.

Daughters of Job is the femanon version

TOPkek UNDERRATED POST

>TITS OR GTFO GUISE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GAD
Save that for camwhores who start a thread centering around themselves to avoid looking like a dumbass.

FUck Freemason Retards, Fucking you Shameful Twisted FAggots.

Freemasons
> furries who hold secret meetings and Jack each other off
> buh buh we know all da secrets
> ITT how to fit a whole turkey leg in your asshole

Why are you anti-Semites always so fucking stupid? Just once, I'd like to see someone hate Jews with intelligence and style. Just to break the stereotype that you're all knuckle dragging retards, envious of the relative success of an oppressed minority because it makes it clear you're a fucking failure and genetic throwback; it forces you to invent ridiculous, unproveable conspiracy theories to explain away your shitty lives and blame someone other than yourselves.

Pathetic.

>gee, I wonder what you're response to this comment will be
>just kidding, we all know

>femanon here, no tits

Show yours. Or don't you know the fucking rules either

Freemasons Are Morons, who will lose in the end.

Need tits to answer.

If they're supplying substantial conversation material then they're to be treated equally as shitty as other men.
Rules change.
Go away.

Watch the Khazar allow him to be called anything... except for what he is, then he shall recoil in shock and spew forth venom

Real one's coming soon

You're a faggots, idiot

Yea for sure you know what you are talking about!

Here in the freemasonry cradle this is the way you become one of us. Be yourself and assume it.

if OP was in Seattle
...................................... she
could show us her TiTs.
but never join.

QueenAnneMasonicLodge. com

Exactly as predicted. Like every other stupid animal.

Lol you guys realize its just a fraternity, Alot of masons are bible thumbers, the wholr Satanists who controll the world thing is a meme.

Go back to penis worship, Turkic Mongoloid.

Reclaim your true degenerate roots

*yawn*

>dances with tinfoil
(part 1)

Typhus, bitch

If only you washed...

Look everyone, it's a "Jew"

They really don't like being called out on it

>my butt is on fire

youtube.com/watch?&v=x42AGtb0jkw

Hill-Airy Klin-10
.......................... is a mason.

Yeah. Jews really hate being called Jews. That's why they wear those little stars, funny hats, and congregate in places where they identify as Jews.

Dudes right. You're fucking stupid. and you think you're fighting some evil power by shitposting on Sup Forums? kill yourself.

All this misinformation shit.
Sup Forums is surely not the right place to find what you search. Just find a temple and asks... the procedure depends of the location.

This.

Put illumens, tinfoil, faggots in a blender. Sprinkle with underage bans.
>this thread

Khazars aren't Semites BTW

They're impostors

Only Semites left are the Palestinians and you stole their land as well as a dead religion

Enough, Khazar

Join the Order of the Eastern Star. Look up the local Masonic Lodge in your phone book. Call the secretary and tell him you'd like to get in touch with the O.E.S. Then they'll give you a petition and put a committee out on you, I think. I'm a dues paid member, but I haven't been to lodge or to chapter in a long ass time. It's not what most people think, but it is an experience. I was married when I joined the O.E.S. and my wife and I had a double initiation, it was really something. I won't forget it.

There's always co-masonry but if you join them, you can never join a regular, lawful chapter of the O.E.S. because co-masonry is considered clandestine in the U.S.

Have fun!

WAT, dem back to back trips

It's the Great Architect of the Universe coming through, haha

Nice inverted pentagram. Teach the 32nd early, eh?

Since you want to.

Right hand on stomach, "HIR" *Here*
>Woman
enjoy your slavery

Tamuz rockets when

>is a meme
because of (100/12)*13, retard

>a DeMolay
This is a thing? Can you be McPhersoniar too?

Women can't be freemasons. Now tits or gtfo

That doesn't make sense, really. I'm a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite as well. The pentagram shows up much, much earlier in the degrees. The symbol you are talking about is probably the star called an enneagram. It has 9 points. And I think it has the word S.A.P.I.E.N.T.I.A. in its points. It's been awhile...

Huh? DeMolay comes from the Templars.

That and the 28th thing

Huh. In my experience that last Grandmaster of the Teplars was the male sexual part of baphomet.

Sarah McPherson is some woman who sniffed around masonry. Baphomet's female part I'm told.

Then again I touched my eye with my hand and so am no longer a freemason.

That's my favorite degree.

Modern Freemasonry broadly consists of two main recognition groups. Regular Freemasonry insists that a volume of scripture is open in a working lodge, that every member profess belief in a Deity, that no women are admitted, and that the discussion of religion and politics is banned.

Baphomet is just an elaborate symbol for Balance or Harmony. It's funny how people project their own minds into these symbols and pervert their original intention. Baphomet is not something that can be deconstructed in a conversation. It takes a lifetime. That's why it's called work. Great work.

Sup Forumsro

Three. Blue Lodge, Scottish Rite and York Rite.

Only a belief in a Supreme Being. Which could be yourself.

*nods

>indians

So was getting rid of them an accident or what?

It takes love to do Masonry.

THen again OP is a trolling grandmaster of at least 60 years of age.

You guys like Lili? Got that from 1717.

Basically Abram > Abraham
Lilith > Lily

Why did he create her adolescent?
Lily needs a childhood.

Also LILI / 1717

9/11 is the reason of the downfall of america. Enjoy your luciferian towers, you bastards.

Why do you think you can just apply or ask to join? What do you think the point of an exclusive society is? If you or your family don't already have any connections with them, it's virtually impossible for you to join, you retard. So just give up. Also, isn't freemasonry only supposed to be for men?

Got a fly in my eye. Schizophrenia they call it. :/

Ask

This doesn't translate into anything enlightening, fyi.

Free will is useless if you don't use it

You can fuck with the system to no end with free will belief.

This.