Why?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Rc8zYn-2UI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lack of belief in a higher authority you autistic summerfag

Checked, faggot.

Never waste a second talking about religion or being an atheist, people could not actually give less of a fuck, they would give infinite negative fucks.

God bless

Why cant theists define theism?

Why?

From this moment on I will now pretend to be religious to troll other atheists.

We aren't a team faggot.

You need to clean your life up and go to church, I;m praying for you man. Good luck, and God bless.

your life must be so fulfilling

How did shitty bait become a meme?

>This is the only thread like this I've replied to since it started.

Atheism in the West cannot exist in itself - it always defines itself against a Christian cosmology and epistemology. That is, you'd be hard pressed to find an atheist, in the West at least, that denies Nirvana or a melting of the consciousness into infinity, yet almost every atheist will deny any belief in God or resurrection. Atheism's prevalence in modern society is an interesting trend. Marx's theory that religion was just a mechanism by which the superstructure and bourgeois maintained their dominant position above the working class (e.g. "Religion is the opium of the masses") ushered in an era of thinking that necessarily required the disavowal of God to achieve progress, hence many "modern" glorifications of atheism. It's interesting to note that in the East, particularly Japan, increased in religiosity during its era of modernization. It provides a nice counter example to the naive assertion that modernity is incompatible with religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Rc8zYn-2UI

Google has the definition up there and it seems alright to me. Where's the meme?

Because it is an inherent contradiction, thus proving G-d's existence.

wut
Also Japan is mostly atheist. Most of old spiritual practices are done out of tradition/fun. Where are you getting your data?

because atheism = autism

Because their Stupid/Braindead Non-believers of Christ.

Because there's nothing to define.

jews

Atheism is the lack of belief in any deity.

You not being able to understand that doesn't mean it wasn't said.

shut up nerd

Theism is any belief in the existence of a superior entity, i.e God. I'm not even theist, but you're a massive faggot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3Rc8zYn-2UI
samefag.
Sage.

No.

If everyone was atheist it wouldn't have a name at all.

Atheism means fucking God in the ass while Jesus licks your balls.

>sages with a url link
hello newfag

Slight kek was had.

>I'm "insert personal belief"
>nobody gives a fuck