Any nice rich fag want to gift me a spare copy of Witcher 3 on steam...

Any nice rich fag want to gift me a spare copy of Witcher 3 on steam?ive never played it but apparently its better than skyrim and I cant afford it, can trade chivalry/be eternally grateful

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Spyboii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP im feeling generous.
Post a webm of you jacking off in front of your mom and i will buy you the witcher 3.

Thats a promise

skyrim is fucking awful

Can you spare FFX, user?

First user to post a webm or link to a vid of themselves jerking off infront of their mom, which clearly shows her reaction will get any game they choose.
I found $100 on the floor today so thats why im foing this

Gross and no way.

i will respectfully decline your slightly worrying offer, thanks though, i appreciate it

If you have a computer that can run TW3 you can afford the game.

torrent it
you're welcome

its about the same price as the witcher, otherwise i would be happy to =/

Whats the matter? I thought you guys wanted these sweet games. I cant speak for FFX but i can say that the witcher 3 is the best game i have ever played and i have more hours in it than any other gameù

doing it at the moment,
doing it at the moment, but if i got it gifted i could eventually buy the dlc and "support the devs, y'know

From what I've heard the controls are absolute shit. It's funny I actually just refunded the game maybe two days ago

we cant say you didnt offer i guess

really? did you play with a controller or mouse and keyboard?

Sent :)

Faggot. Dont fucking torrent games like the witcher.
Its a fucking masterpiece, these dudes have worked tirelessly on this game for us and it fucking shows. Give them their asking price and they will make more games like it.
You fucking scum.
Only torrent shit games.
I torrent all of my games and if they are awesome then i buy them.

Guys for the jacking off to there mom thing just go find a tombstone with a female name and Jack off in front of it

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

havent received anything =(

guess what faggot, you just said that you torrent games before you buy them, ofcoarse i want to support the devs, i cant imagine the work that goes into making a game like this, I do the same thing as you, Ive got 0 torrented games on my pc right now, soon to be 1 though

It should be in your Sup Forums account.

Have you taken the consideration to believe that people who torrebt good games, believe it or not, are fat, disgusting jews?

guys no

No. U

▲ ▲

oohh, riiight, my Sup Forums account

im not jewish, if i was i would have enough money to get this game

Can you send me one too please?

Of course. Sent ;)

  ▲
▲ ▲
rktl

At least play 2 first, makes meeting some characters in 3 a lot better. You can finish it pretty quick too actually

Can anybody send me Cities Skylines? I just spend the past few hours trying on CSGO Diamonds trying to gamble for it and lost it all. I'd fuck around and do anything for it. Please.
steamcommunity.com/id/Spyboii/

hello how do i access my Sup Forums account?

Reply to me and get the game you want.

Cities Sklines...

ohhh he did it

you got trolled son

▲▲

>2016
>not having Sup Forums gold membership

You must be new here

> ▲
>▲▲

▲▲

T.T

This thread stays up, yet mine asking for Xbox Gold gets deleted? Thanks guys.

How can I activate this Sup Forums gold membership?

▲ ▲

▲ ▲

you dont, it activates you

What?

You need a good pc to run it, so if you have that then you aren't poor enough to beg for it.

who?

what if i suck your dick

Fuck you

yeah pretty much

Seconded. It's so hollow and soulless like all Bethesda games.

Give me your address there

No. U

i had alot of fun in it but i cant go back to it for some reason

Game received. We can close the thread now, thanks user.

it actually depends how big you are, i dont want to choke but not too small either

Np. Is there anyone else who wants a copy? I am in a good mood.

but im just getting started

Proof me wrong.

8 inches. You think you can handle it?

are you also giving out finger box'

Can you spare FFX, user?

hopefully yeah

OP, just fucking pirate it if you can't afford it. The GOG version is DRM free.

Sent ;)

Yeah like they need all of that money. Why didn't they sell it for a reasonable price but no, they all need a Lexus.

i currently am

What do you mean by hollow and soulless?

It is like when I was fucking your mom

you have a good point, i doubt anyone at the company is living paycheck to paycheck

ohhhh shit

Yeah so it is a good thing to steal

Real good evidence to back up your incorrect statement. You obviously don't have the brain power to enjoy Bethesda games.

NPC's are lifeless shells.
Environments look pretty are pretty much dead outside of towns.
No affection for protagonist.
Poor Dialogue.
All dungeons are pretty much same.
Monster scaling.
I could go on.

Oi can I get Dark Souls 3?
/id/shitpostofperidot

That was a different guy, but implying you need brain power to play Bethesda games doesn't really support your argument. The only reason you need brain power is because the devs are so shit that they couldn't even be bothered to provide an engrossing game so you need to use your imagination.

Sent ;)

witcher 3 on steam:
good luck OP
60CHJ-2MTW9-HPHKM

I don't even have a decent PC to play thses games. Anyone got any code for PSN or Xbox Live?

nice trips dude

The lack of scaling in that game bothered me. I was like never at the right level for anything.

I didn't get shit

So basically what you're saying is you're a huge fucking casual who wants to play something mindless

i'll give you a game for his trips
JEP3H-K8637-HH6EL

tanks m8

np fam
just want to keep the spirit of giving games alive around here, even if i only have humble 2.00 games to give.

you da mvp

No. U

No. U

anyone want to trade?

yeah faggot add me on skype and ill buy it for you on the 7th when i get paid

skype is bjackhugesack and hmu on the 7th and ill get you the game + 1 dlc of your choosing

bump

Sent you an add. My ID is Zylphe