Hey Sup Forumsuddies

Hey Sup Forumsuddies.
What would you if you could "turn back time, to the good ol' days" and be a 15/16 y'old again
(Assuming you guys are all over 18)

cchheecckkeedd

I'm 19. If I could go back to when I was 15-16? I would do nothing different, my life was fucked since 13.

Probably distance myself from "friends" that would later betray me.

i wouldnt change anything except maybe actually attempting to get better grades in school.

Nothing, i even tried with girls and failed still

win the lottery a few times, invest, steal ideas that haven't come out yet. essentially i'd become filthy fucking rich. then i'd come on Sup Forums and shitpost about knowing the future and predict shit and laugh cause no one would believe me.

Man I'm 23 and Ik I'd go back to when I was 13 I'd do several things one I'd take better care of my teeth. There still in good shape but fuck I feel embarrassed to smile and shit cause they don't pass the napkin test.
Id also start taking hormone therapy shit. Just to be androgynous ya know. And I'd definitely fuck all those girls and I wouldn't have broken up with half of em

spend all of my money to fly out and find the guy who wrote this song and murder him or at least damage his vocal cords so we would all be saved from that song and this thread

I mean, idk how people do it.
But isnt it freaking damn hard to get girls when youre in your awkward cringe years.

idk what do guys, what do

what should i do if i were hypothetically a 15/16 yold, which im not.

id go back to day 1 of grade 8 highschool

Actually go through with killing myself on too much dope, honestly.
I cant now because i have a daughter but if I had the choice knowing then what I know now.
Suicide.

>most retarded shit ie ver seen red

I'm 19 and I'm still a fat lazy fuck just like I was when I was 16. Id rather go back to age 8 or so and redo.

I'd probably do the same things but try to enjoy it more. I was always anxious about things and worried about stuff too much when I was younger.

>which I'm not
I can't tell if you are and you're shit at trying to pretend you aren't, or if you aren't and you're trying to be comical, or if you are and you're very so good at pretending you aren't to make me think you're trying to be funny.

>try harder in school
>avoid the people who would become my dead end friends
>keep working out
>not drinking and getting lazy
>get my drivers license
>generally not be a fuck up

heh

Holy shit, everything. Kinda sad that I'm finding this thread tonight. If anyone is reading this thread that's younger than 28 that thinks that they have "time to chill", you're wrong. Life is depressing. Figure out your shit by the time your 21 and never let downtime be the center of your life. Yall have a good one now.

No.687603086▶ This fucker is right. Take your daddies shotgun and start the killing now, before society tames you and you are too repressed to do it.

Thanks for words of wisdom Sup Forumsuddies

dumbass lol, stop being sad and realize you are lamenting, get over yourself/your past and live on with your life.

> No.687603086▶
> edgy faggot
> summer

coincidence or jews?

javascript:quote('687602246'); If it makes you feel any better, your daughters life will probably be as sad, if not worse.

This thread smokes cock.