How do you faggots feel being so poor?

How do you faggots feel being so poor?

Me and my dad on our private jet. I'm set for life.

General Rich People Thread

Why do you make up shit

2 sec reverse google search proves what a faggot you are

kys

Poor fags are mad, more of my stash.

Sage goes in all fields

Fuck, you suck. I am gonna find you and give you the hiding your dad never could!

>search image on google
>>>>>>>>sage

Rich people don't have to rape African children.

Also, Mods!

>watermark on bottom left corner

How do you feel seeing a rich man's hand?

lol nigger you couldnt even afford my bong.

Seems legit

Rich people don't need drugs to make themselves happy.

Hello

hows it feeel to actually be poor kiddo?

^^^

if its ur bong why does it still have the price tag you fucking munter

Its funny how almost self made rich people do not feel the need to flaunt, its just their shitstain offspring who feel the need to flash what their daddy made even though they had nothing to do with the fortune except be a extra thing in his life.

lol k kiddo, tell that to jimmy page, hendrix, all kinds of rich and extravagant people do drugs, especially smoking weed. youre dumb as fuck, also pic of your most valueable possesion timestampd or the brokest of faggots.

that pic was like a month before i snagged it.

I guess I hit a sore spot, when I see you in the street a few years from now I won't give you any spare change.

I hope you washed those black whores first!

Poorfag detected, I'll enjoy living in the upper-class. Not worrying about live.

timestamp from the other day, too bad youre actually too broke to even afford this, this bong costs more than the car you drive, but thats none of my business.

Suuurrrreeee. Even if it's so, that's the cash he's gonna pay the next fbo for jet-a.

Are you still flaunting about your $5000 bong? Did you see that one of those small stacks of money was $10000? I have stacks on stacks of those. I could literally wipe my ass with hundred dollar bills and I wouldn't care.

I've been poor all my life you rich cunt. I don't really know any different so I can't really say being poor sucks because it's all I've ever known. I have nothing else to compare it to. What's funny to me is that rich people think they're better than poor people. You rich fucks may have more money and a better life, but we all rot in the ground the same way. You will shit yourself when you die, and you will be 6 feet under just like the rest of us. You can't take your wealth with you.

Not OP, but why would you buy a 5k plus bong? I understand it's unique, it's more about the quality of weed you put through it.

>rich
>smoke weed and buy bongs
>???????
>giant faggot

>poor
>shitposts on 4faggot
>???????
>giant faggot

Are you implying he's rich?

Do you know how greentext works Newfriend?

>I'm set for life.
or until all your shit crashes