checked

>stupid fucking faggot robot fucking claimed

NYEH HEH HEH!
>587602222
>gloats about quads
>what have i become?

Miho claimed

I swing both ways bub.

Have you taken up any hobbies revolved around that since then?

Only the best quality for this idol.

Recently. Hadn't done it in a very very long time. It was almost a strange feeling to do it again. IM@S has 24 eps each right? If so 48 eps of that plus 26 eps of Love Live and the movie. Kek, that's like two and half days. Maybe three.

Looking forward to it!

I'm good, just sitting around late at night. Tired huh? Same.

>Best idol claimed

i failed that

Ayyy
>this boat gets it

75 105 108 108 32 121 111 117 114 115 101 108 102 13 10

Sadness is such a low price you paid for your stupidity.
You deserve to die.

Holy molly.
Another transgender faggot.

Akiko claimed

404 quads not found

That is certainly the easiest thing to do than to address anything I said.

>Drunk addict
Is that you, Mai? You've been pretty mediocre lately. Anyways, I don't drink.

I laughed. Best animation transition pic.

Who wants to see my custom hoodie?

hint, please? Code?

I'd really rather you didn't desu. Witnessing it first hand was bad enough desu, don't want anyone else to go through with it.
I approve of quads though!

kek the chibis are really cute too. Also I really appreciate a girl in a suit desu

eyyyyy have fun getting more pics I think I am gonna go to bed now and I will be on longer tomorrow

Yeah tired enough to make me go to bed, I will talk to ya more tomorrow, I just have the worst headache

Goodnight all. Have awesome dreams of your waifus

uQ�!!A!1

Nah, I got more into games and the like, and now getting into cars it's been a while since I went on a random wiki spree.

Got most of the background off of yours. Going over the fine details around the hair section now. I'll do mine next, and then we'll see how the mash up goes.

I envy you on that front, it's been years since I had a real good cry. I can remember the last time clearly actually, wasn't a fun time. And 2 or 3 days? I can do that in a day if I manage to keep people from bugging me!

i think it's hex. all i got was this

>jenny

Ayyy
>so does this scientist
Aww
Goodnight friend!

This is rather amusing to you, isn't it Vigil? I never see you go this far with most. And you're not one to take bait

i might still try it because i'm curious. what was the dude like who tried it? just groggy and had shitloads of alarms? any physical side effects?
>nosy
ot do you not remember too well?

It's obvious that it's someone that's been in the threads for some time.
Pretty sure thats why.

Give it a go. You'll fall in love with the show. It's so amazing.

Tube.getthelube.com

I haven't left yet.

I'm not Mai, mang.

Why are you talking so formal to the elders?
You should just post some more drama from your life.

Lmao I got it

It's in decimal, it spells Kill Yourself
I have no idea why I didn't instantly get it desu.

No groggy, but he slept through alarms for several hours. When he slept he was extremely tired and wouldn't wake up.
I would get up at 8 AM to go to class and he would still be sleeping with an alarm going off at 3 PM when I got back.

Will do, desu.

Can you post the one with the six images again?
velvet is so cute holy fug

Clammed.
Also, might as well ask for any anime recommendations while I'm here. Prefer action romance, but anything with a good story is coolio.

I work at 12 and it its currently 1. Should I sleep?

my waifu

sounds painful to be him at that time. what sleep schedule was he using?

>action romance
nope
>good story
nope
Recommending Kin'Iro Mosaic anyway.

>it spells kill yourself
i expected no less

Squid!
You probably should, but it's entirely up to you~

Here's my laifu is waifu shit weebs, kill yourselves

Yes.

Im heading to bed night everyone.

He was trying to sleep for four hours or less but would end up sleeping through the alarms and waking me up with them anyway. I need a lot of sleep to be refreshed when I wake up and I wake easily, desu.
Either that or I start sleepwalking/talking. So he really fucked my semester up, desu.

Go sleep desu, you will appreciate it in the morning, promise!

>filename
>pic
gave me a laff

night night miho!

hey dude could you please not do that? I'm not really able to handle this kind of stuff. my parents will take my computer away

GATE
Konosuba
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Boku No Pico
SHUFFLE!
Nichijou
The TIE Fighter short
Highlander

syndra why?

Fuck you transgender shit.

>Boku No Pico

Amatsu! I feel pretty good today, I went out for a drive in my dads car. He just wants to make sure I actually can drive. Last time I drove was a couple months ago. I still got it however.

But I don't really want too... I'm getting excited about the car!
Good right miho!

Night holmes. Sweet dreams of tanks and explosions.

i'm off. gonna (hopefully) finish Evangelion over the weekend. bye y'all.

>sandworms
>i hate 'em

ive decided. i'm doing the one where you sleep for 2 hours. the uberman. your friendo was doing everyman 4 i think. Ill tell you if it works, over summer so wait a few weeks until summer. But i will be doing this because im curious

Steins;Gate.

Sleep tight Rikka, see ya then.

Sorta drifted around huh? Just like space, many different things to find.

Ayy nice, thanks for doing this. I'm sure the two best idols from their respective series will look great.

The situation is never fun, but it feels great to release those emotions. Now it's time to wait for months until it happens again. Haha, good luck with that. May just do the same, not doing anything anyways really.

Sleep tight.

>Anonymous 06/03/16(Fri)04:16:49 No.687603786 ▶
>File: Excited Karen 24.jpg (59 KB, 962x654)
>
>He was trying to sleep for four hours or less but would end up sleeping through the alarms and waking me up with them anyway. I need a lot of sleep to be refreshed when I wake up and I wake easily, desu.
>Either that or I start sleepwalking/talking. So he really fucked my semester up, desu.
>
>Go sleep desu, you will appreciate it in the morning, promise!
>
>>filename
>>pic
>gave me a laff
>
>night night miho!
> (You)
>hey dude could you please not do that? I'm not really able to handle this kind of stuff. my parents will take my computer away
>>>
> Anonymous 06/03/16(Fri)04:16:50 No.687603788 ▶
>File: sample_ccf32d3b5ad7a92dea(...).jpg (196 KB, 850x1220)
>
>GATE
>Konosuba
>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
>Boku No Pico
>SHUFFLE!
>Nichijou
>The TIE Fighter short
>Highlander
>>>
> Anonymous 06/03/16(Fri)04:17:05 No.687603808 ▶
> (You)
> (You)
>
> (You)
>
>ous 06/03/16(Fri)04:17:10 No.687603813 ▶
>
>Fuck you transgender shit.
>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 46 / 39 / 23 / 1 [Update] [Auto] No new posts
>Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.
>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

Samefag

You gotta turn in though! You can't enjoy your car or check if it has any problems if you're drowsy.

Bye bye robo

the absolute madman
godspeed desu, I really hope you don't because I think I may have done something like it recently. I recently got back to normal but a week ago I was sleeping for periods of 3 hours and waking up for 4-5 hours. it was really annoying and uncomfortable.

Goodnight!
Glad you're feeling better today! I never drive a car except for the side-by-side~
Glad you still got it
>cute pic

01111000 01100100

Indeed! I think the last real space thing I was reading about was about pulsars.

No need for thanks, I should be thanking you for getting me such a good picture right off the bat!
>Here's yours with no background
>If it's too rough anywhere or I missed something, let me know and I'll touch it up
Now hoping the art styles blend well enough together.

Heh, its been about 5 years since I did it last. One day soon, I'm sure. And generally work or getting called off makes marathoning a pain. Maybe I could throw everything onto my external and take my laptop out to someplace and watch it.

>Implying I am trying to look like different people
>Anonymous 06/03/16(Fri)04:20:04 No.687604089 ▶
>File: 1454987885270.jpg (50 KB, 715x600)
>
>>Anonymous 06/03/16(Fri)04:16:49 No.687603786 ▶
>>File: Excited Karen 24.jpg (59 KB, 962x654)
>>
>>He was trying to sleep for four hours or less but would end up sleeping through the alarms and waking me up with them anyway. I need a lot of sleep to be refreshed when I wake up and I wake easily, desu.
>>Either that or I start sleepwalking/talking. So he really fucked my semester up, desu.
>>
>>Go sleep desu, you will appreciate it in the morning, promise!
>>
>>>filename
>>>pic
>>gave me a laff
>>
>>night night miho!
>> (You) (You)
>>hey dude could you please not do that? I'm not really able to handle this kind of stuff. my parents will take my computer away
>>>>
>> Anonymous 06/03/16(Fri)04:16:50 No.687603788 ▶
>>File: sample_ccf32d3b5ad7a92dea(...).jpg (196 KB, 850x1220)
>>
>>GATE
>>Konosuba
>>Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
>>Boku No Pico
>>SHUFFLE!
>>Nichijou
>>The TIE Fighter short
>>Highlander
>>>>
>> Anonymous 06/03/16(Fri)04:17:05 No.687603808 ▶
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>
>> (You) (You)
>>
>>ous 06/03/16(Fri)04:17:10 No.687603813 ▶
>>
>>Fuck you transgender shit.
>>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 46 / 39 / 23 / 1 [Update] [Auto] No new posts
>>Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.
>>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
>>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s /

checked.
uberman is 6 20min naps throughout the day at certain times. 2 hours of sleep. i have high hopes because if this works it can add 20 years of awake time to someones life apparently.

This one?

>if this works it can add 20 years of awake time
>if this works it can add 20 years
>if this works
>if
IFFFFFFFFFFFFF
And if it doesn't you've fucked yourself over desu

You suck at spamming.

Yes yes!
I love how her ears are in different positions depending on her mood, desu.
I want to be chinned

You're just tripping balls is all
>checked
Don't worry, I rescheduled for Monday to get the car. I have a couple days left. And I only work for 4.5 hours tomorrow, I'll get tired after work.

I need it to actually move around here. Works takes an hour to get to by walking and 20 by bike. Or 6 with a car. And my job is actually relatively close compared to the rest of the city.
>glasses
>more cute

is scary, doctors dont recommend it and advise against it. and ive only fucked myself for a bit if it fails because i can get back into normal schedule eventually. but worth it i think!

So uh, why would you want to be awake at 4 in the morning? What will you do?
>ika

Hmmmmmmmm
Good luck then desu, let me know how it goes when you start.

Fine fine! You'll be missing that sleep though!

I'm off for now guys, see you later.

What u buy? I be sitting in bed.

Sorry was out for a sec
>someone that's been in the threads for some time.
Does that really matter?
It's impressive that someone would waste so much of their time on something they dislike, sure but it shouldn't really matter

Everyone does.

As long as you get your car, everything is alright!
I only need 3mins of running to go to the fire dept if there's an emergency happening, so I don't need a car as much as you do
>I started watching Ika's anime, it's super cute
See ya!

thats what im worried abou. wtf will i do. maybe be in these threads, these people stay up ages.
thanks, ill tell you. but the problem might come when summer ends if i get into this. and school happens again. i cant take 20 min naps during school.

I've been horrible lately. I've been dispirited and contemplating suicide. I've been shit-faced drunk for the past week, because I can't bare my horrible esse.

wut beautiful feet, thick calves & well formed ass

A quick Google search brought up an object the orbits a neutron star. They never taught us this haha.

Modest huh? No problem, it was the luck of the draw really. Didn't think it'd work kek. Not that familiar with this type of editing but I think it looks wonderful! Well they're both cute so they should.

>5 years
God damn, didn't know it was that long. In a way it's good because nothing terrible has happened (hopefully) but it shows a loss of emotion. That 's a good idea, just don't get caught blasting it kek.

See ya around.

The power to all our fridges has died.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Does that really matter?
Only partly. They had some assumptions about me that I felt like correcting. They're familiar with me, but barely.

ive heard this at least once before because esse is a word ive never seen besides from this phrase

Seen it, loved it.

my life... flashes before my eyes.
my food
my source of being
*heart attack*
RIP fridge power

youtube.com/watch?v=mqIljeeoLXE

Save the ice cream! Eat it.

Fine... Until 2.
Goodnight!

Mitsubishi Eclipse 2010

Damn that's close! I can see me now... driving my car to my job, actually going places with friends, actually able to leave the house! Holy shit, if I don't stop I'll need a good fapping!

Why not sleep? That's what I do. Its kind of a waste to not sleep at that time.

Don't worry, its gets better. I'm still considered depressed to doctors and such but I feel far better than I felt before.

Chara is back faggots

I think he's upset at 'what the threads have become'.
A flush of new people kinda mixes up alot of things, people develope new friendships, oldies get looked over, because of the new people making their own conversation with the other newbies.
I haven't been around that long like 4-5 months, I don't really know, so I shouldn't really be commenting on this, but I guess the oldies get a bit agitated of 'what the threads have become' eg; meme ships that don't mean anything.

tl;dr He used to like this, posted often, now he doesn't like it, and is venting hatred.

That's cool I have 08 lancer. Yours a 2.0 or 2.2?

>Miho

hi spike. Interesting choice in music

No, no they didn't. Interesting stuff!

Imagine if you took a crayon drawing, and a marker drawing, both the exact same picture, and tried to split them in half, and combine the two halfs. That's what it's like combining two art styles like this. Kinda tricky, but it might work on this one.

Oh, terrible stuff has happened. It's honestly a mystery why I stopped, but I just can't get any further than teary eyed now.
I already had like, 7 people hear my idol music today. I'm over trying to hide it!

Can the fridges be repaired before the food spoils? If not, then have my condolences
If you do the fapping, have fun kek

Always something with you

Ah, just setting things straight then. I doubt it will get through though

eh, he can post if he wants

Im still at work. Been on the phone with the boss. I have to hang around until we sort something out because this is crazy.

Says the transgender

being normal and following a normal sleep schedule that wont kill you internally is for nerds!
and how are you squid? i never finished that anime
>season 2 episode 6

I'm sure it's because all of the new people are fucking pathetic losers who can't contain their boners or feels.
man up a little and quit bleeding here all the time.
It's my favorite kind.
Beautiful blend of melodies.
The lyrics dont even matter. They're music in their own right.
Every goddamn band out there has something to say and it's annoying.

Chizuru Akaba

hahaha, but i would still have a heart attack. any fridge dies and i cry for them. and then think about my fridge
>my life
and cry.
good luck with fridges

forgot pic