Is this fucker a gay? I'm not quite sure

Is this fucker a gay? I'm not quite sure.

That's Joey Graceffa if you were out of touch last several years.

trans

No he is trans fucktard, how can u not see that ffs

maybe

Good rule of thumb.
If you have to ask is something is gay, it probaly is.

joey graceffa is gay. he is the gayest of the gay

someone needs attention 24/7 jesus fucking christ

He looks like a raging homosexual. So the answer would be yes. Fags are always attention seeking whores and this faggot SCREAMS "Pay attention to me.. Look how FABULOUS I am!"... case in point? If you have to ask if something is gay.. it generally is.

He's just a fabulous looking guy I used to think. Hip haircut, dyed hair, fancy clothes and peculiar manner of speaking aren't indications of gay.

REAL men.. do not look like that faggot.
>Pic related... a Real man.

Can we actually stop with the homophobic remarks? Comments like "fag" and "trans" is really fucking degrading and I'm sick of all this cababble. Please actually go do something productive with your lives because its pretty pathetic. :)

People don't like faggots. It's immoral and a sin to be a cock sucker if you're a man. I'm sick of all the faggot agenda that is plaguing our world today. Maybe if they didn't have to jam it down our throats, there wouldn't be so much gay hate in the world. A faggot can't even just be a normal person.. they have to say "I'm gay"... I mean even that is too much. You don't see straight people going around saying "I'm straight". You know why? NO ONE FUCKING CARES!! The day faggots shut the fuck up about being gay, that'll be the day I stop with my gay hate remarks........

Show a pic of yourself with timestamp faggot let's see how much of a man you are

Saving pictures of other men is pretty gay bruh.

That was like seriously the most ignorant remark i have ever read. You're obviously uneducated and don't have that many friends because nobody would want to be around a one dimensional minds set. We dont shove our agenda down your throats because its you that makes yourself out to be the homophobe by yourself. why dont you go back to school and actually get educated on this. ;) xoxo

Some people can easily call the person in your pic faggot without further ado. For some reason there are people who that if you care too much how you look you're definitely faggot.

*who think

Look, I will drop the hate a little and be real. I personally have no problem with the gays. One of my favorite actors is gay (Ian McKellen). I also have a gay cousin (shes a lesbian). I also have a few gay friends. It's not the being gay part that bothers me. I truly don't give a fuck who someone chooses to fuck. If you're a guy and like sucking cock or taking it up your ass, or a woman that likes to eat pussy? Who the hell am I to judge? What bothers me is that most gays have to shove it down peoples throats. The comment of "I'm gay" ALWAYS comes up. My thought is... WHO FUCKING CARES!?!? I mean really. I don't walk around saying "I'm straight". To me? WHO CARES what your sexual preference is? It does NOT define who you are as a human being. I get tired of that shit.. same with race... COLOR doesn't define you. Same with RELIGION... ALL OF IT just angers me.. everyone always has to put a goddamn title on everything. End of the day? We're all human beings. BE GAY! That's fine! It's immoral in the eyes of God, but that's always been the case. If you notice.. the people that have TRUE PROBLEMS against the gays are MOST religious people.. the reason being is because it's a sin. So of course religious people are against gays. Not everyone is gonna happily hop aboard the gay train and be ok with it.

tldr sorry! xoxo

>TRUE PROBLEMS against the gays are MOST religious people

Only religious bigots hate gays. In fact the bigots are the cancer of every religion.

It's not really being a bigot by following the bible. It clearly states in the bible that being gay is a sin. That's WHY most religious people have issues with the gays. You know.. gays say that religious people are the cancer.... well... religious people say the same thing about the gays. There's really no winning.

you have a point

Look!! UP IN THE SKY!! It's a bird!! It's a plane!!................. It's a FAGGOT!!

>. It clearly states in the bible that being gay is a sin

There is only one truly christian part of Bible - New Testament. The old one has nothing to do with Christianity - it's the foundation of Judaism, not Christianity. The new testament say nothing about homosexuality.
Moreover even Jews don't read old testament without commentaries based on oral Torah (cuz Moses got on Sinai not only written Torah but oral Torah as well). So again. You can't take biblical verses out of context (I bet only biblical cults like Mormons or Adventists can do it lol but they aren't Christians).