Celebrities that are in your league and you'd probably have a chance with. Pic unfortunately related

Celebrities that are in your league and you'd probably have a chance with. Pic unfortunately related.

call me a fagot but I am so attracted to her good god she is thick

also im probably in her league as well op

Normally I love thick girls built like her but that bitch is not attractive all. Maybe if she wore a bag of wouldn't feel like I needed to answer 3 riddles to get past her bridge

Physically & personality: Sarah Hyland

I'm nothing special but I'm usually liked by girls with her features. We have different personalities but I think mine is usually liked by people as her.

Said that, I abandoned myself long ago (I'm 31yo on the verge of an hero) in regards to money (in my defense, I live in Spain). So probably, overall, I deserve no grill, whether is a celebrity or not.

youre not a faggot you are just a fat neckbeard shitter with even shittier taste

Kek.

she looks like a much less attractive version of riley reid

>thick

No. She's disgusting. Learn the difference, you fucking spastic.

why user..... whyyyyyyyy

holy fuck she got fat god damn

this chick is cute af

she could play my ex if they made a biopic about me

by that I mean she is more attractive than my ex

boy you're really angry

> thick
How can you misspell obese? It's not that hard O B E S E.

Are you children under the age of 4? If not she probably wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pebble.

what do you mean and how did you come to this conclusion

need more of this fam. rock hard from this

o btw im the guy in the second post who is obsessed with lena dunham

I don't think pebbles are 10 feet user

u sound mad nigger

Who is she?

Women in your league

you got that from my post?

Most celebrities have huge egos, still wouldn't have a chance with them

She's got a nice face at least. The short hair doesn't do her any favors, but I'd probably hit it. It's a story at very least, and you could be uninhibited since a) shes likely done it already and b) at worst you get a character written about you, which still seems neat to me

here's a section of plumbing routinely installed in expensive houses. they can reach over 10 feet user

i can understand how she could be considered hot but my balls cant quite grasp the appeal

She has such a cute belly.... :$

more

you guys actually think you have a chance with any celebrity...........

delusions... delusions everywhere

\thread

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

I would gladly eat crustaceans out of her asshole !

Is that still considered a pebble though? To my knowledge a pebble was a piece of a rock

I think a 400 lb, ache-covered, piece of shit that smells like old balls is in this fat cunt's league. Aim higher anons, this is just sad.

I could probably get into this z lister from benefits Britain on the promise of 2 cans of cider and ten tabs.

I think you might be confusing her with the character she plays.

So I don't watch this show but I keep seeing the nude gifs and webms. Why does she get naked in the show? Is it like Lucky Louie where he just likes to keep showing his dick?

Ehuhuhuhhuhhuhuhu

more

Fuck knows. Never watched any of her shows.

To be honest, for a post op 60 year tranny, she's alright. I'd smash

Last

>i wonder if im her type.

She is the only one getting naked in that show, thats kinda lame, there are some cute girls there too :)

who though it was a good idea to show this fucking cow getting naked?

She's getting paid good money so someone must be watching it.

>Dat Jiggling

This thread sucks horse dick. Everyone out!

Fuck off back to Sup Forums Kylo.

The fat version of Cara Delevigne gets naked too. I wish Brian Williams' daughter would show her tits.

Pic related is my league. She's actually really qt when she tries though.

yea, women you fucking nigger

if youre a guy and watch that shit youre a faggot

You disgust me

shes so fat even if she spreads her legs her thighs still cover up her cooter

I watch it while I do cardio because it has some qts and her fat body motivates me.

Surprised she doesn't have a black bull on each arm. This is the type of white girl they enjoy in the hood.