Hello all. My name is Karisak Aranithis, a time traveller from the year 2137...

Hello all. My name is Karisak Aranithis, a time traveller from the year 2137. I've been notified that the members of this "board" of the primitive extranet; represent the intellectuals among earth's commoners.

under the employ of the Milky Way Tribunal, I have come to alert you. in hopes that you will alter your fortunes or give you hope for the future.
I will only tell you of changes that will happen in the coming 50 years.
Here they are:
>2022: Mark Zuckerberg arrested for Tax Fraud and corruption of a minor. Drugs found in his house and he hangs himself before the trial.

>2027: China successfully completes a mission to the moon

>2032: The middle east is nuked. Countries point fingers at the eachother, to this day it is unknown who was responsible. Conspiracy theories roam.

>2033: Nuking invokes The race war of Scandinavia to occur between Arabs and Nords. Attempts to stop the war by the UN and Scandinavian Governments are fruitless and rebels from both ethnicities battle for 7 months until a bloody truce is created. 30% of Arabs leave the EU. Casualties number over half a million combined.

>2046: Mars colonized. Many attempts prior to this time, ended in catastrophic failure. Infrastructure built underground away from Solar flares that destroyed previous surface projects in the past.

2047: mass migration to Mars as a result of overpopulation on Earth.

>2048: Earth is monitored by unidentified space shuttle for a year. it quietly stays in orbit, world leaders decide not to antagonize it.

>2049: Space Shuttle mysteriously leaves.

>2054: Human Life span increased to 360 years. The elderly given mechanical parts to retain health and vigor. However, maintenance is expensive.

>2060: Space Shuttle is sent to observe neighboring solar systems in the Milky Way.

>2065: We clash with life in another Solar system. It is a big and bloody war. I cannot tell you more.

So atleast try to live until 2054, and you may meet me 2137.

>Sup Forums
>intellectuals

There's a function called "bump" I am using. Please those from Earth. You must know.

do we still have spiderman in about 100 years?

>30 years to live it up

Thanks future man

Tell us how to time travel?

Spiderman becomes a tale told to children, altered a bit from the original to fit our modern day. The "Comic book movie" genre dies in the 2020s, after a large flagship series fails tremendously at the box office. I'm not sure which though.

Is our Intel wrong?

What happened to the ancient humans? they had developed a technology equal or superior to ours.

So, he basically becomes... Marsman?

I am only a traveller under the tribunal. Think of it as a driver and his car in your day. I know not more beyond the fact that we have used other elements discovered in space to manipulate speed and matter.

i was rolling, but i read
>2032: The middle east is nuked. Countries point fingers at the eachother, to this day it is unknown who was responsible. Conspiracy theories roam.
this would never happen. but then...
>2033: Nuking invokes The race war of Scandinavia to occur between Arabs and Nords. Attempts to stop the war by the UN and Scandinavian Governments are fruitless and rebels from both ethnicities battle for 7 months until a bloody truce is created. 30% of Arabs leave the EU. Casualties number over half a million combined.
now you're just a horrible writer.

takyon

30 years till we mass migrate to mars?

lmao we wont be able to do that until at LEAST 2200

wait will it be more like aldnoah zero or more like gunbuster, because one of them is better

Nigga you haven't seen the news right?

EM drive

>2032 the middle east is nuked
>nobody takes the blame
right.

My job is not to convince you. I am simply the messenger. Do not believe if it if you will, but be prepared when it occurs.
Again, there is a scientific boom in the 2030's.
I don't know what those are.

I'm a time traveler from 1137 and what is this?

Can you exterminate Africa?

a witch!
give it to the pyre!

Tell us about how language changes and how people talk in your time.

How do movie theaters change?

What musical artists of today are considered to be "oldies" that you still listen to today?

What is VR like in the future? Do you wear the goggles that we have today? Is it a headset? What is it viewed on?

Do people have personal robots? What do they do and how are they limited physically?

Next president? What happens when this president is elected?

What do you do with time travel?

Favorite genre of music?

What is your favorite film from the future? What happens in the film? Just describe it as best you can, and simply.

What things are we to look forward to in the future?

Any new domestic animals?

What are computers like? do people use laptops or desktop computers? Do people use quantum computers?

Do you know about thiaoouba?

I´m from 2138, and it´s all a fucking void here, what happened Karisak?

Africa actually begins to build foundations of functionality. By my time, concerns are more galactic than country-specific. Africa functions with other nations by my time. The change is very slow though.

When does time travel become possible?

What happened to Bosnia?

Oh, user. Time doesn't work in a forward and backward linear fashion like that. Watch the10thdim, come back, and rewrite your story.

Will the EU break as a result of the refugee and IS crisis?

Language is altered. I would not be sure how to describe it, but your current slangs are similar to how you may view Shakespearean language.

Movie theaters exist similar to your day, however people are able to link in and watch the film alongside you as holograms.

I'm not very musically adept, nor do I have much interest in it.

VR can be accessed through portable holograms, or if in an enclosed space, applications from surgically applied vision correctors in the eyes.

Personal robots assist the elderly, perform hard labor, and are usually used for storage of important family information.

You shall see who is your next president, their presidency changes the world.

I have only traveled to observe historical times and events, to Ledger them in our history journals.

Favorite ExtaFilm is Henatarvir. It's a biopic based on a general from a different species.

Martian animals are mostly dangerous but some like Mars hamsters are kept by commoners.

It actually does, search up a bit instead of just seeing movies, the faster something moves the slower time becomes for it.

Says the guy from your era. I know which year I am from. I will likely return to a dimension different from mine. Your dimension however, can alter your path with this information.
Race war as stated in the initial post.
Absorbed by another nation

What is your stance on Donald Trump?

Thanks, now we'll never experience this timeline. Butterfly effect, you cuck.

Did you figure out if god is real?

Does Sweden exist?

Were you born on Earth or Mars?

Who won the election?

>under the employ of the Milky Way Tribunal

Your tribunal is false tribunal

How many sharpies can you fit in your pooper? And post a timestamp.

>ExtaFilm
What is this? Are there intrafilms? What is the difference?

And...

Can you tell us about how to make something that you have in the future that will help us now?

Whats the race with the hottest females of the whole universe in your opinion?

(extra cringe)
(extra cringe)
Fucking cringe, all KYS

Do you want to experience it?
Christianity and most organized religion is gone by my era, deemed too dangerous by the UN. However people still retain beliefs in a deity, but with no religious ties.
Sweden does, but the war left a mark.

End your life, you didn't even check what they said.

If you were a legitimate time traveller, I would have loved to.

Kill. Your. Self. You. Cringy. Mother. Fucker.

What is the avarage iq of your time?

Fucking cringe, all KYS

Fuck off, summerfag.

We've come in contact with 2 other races. I'd still go human though.
A term coined by innovators who created the ability to view films through our sensory implants. Innovators are still assholes trying to sound progressive. There is no intrafilm.

>implying this post isn't the biggest 'cringe' of them all

Cats are the only thing we give a shit about on caturday.

>2027: China successfully completes a mission to the moon
HAPPENED 2014

Make us experience the butterfly effect

Is English still the "main" language all over?

Does Sweden keep their language Swedish?

Manned.

Will i get trips?

Why would advanced aliens use human words to refer to the galaxy like milky way.

Will Britain remain in the EU? If so what is the initial outcome?

Not OP.
You're an idiot.
If he's a time traveler, his presence already caused it.

Yes. Though most people are bilingual with atleast a 3 language arsenal. The nuances and expressions if language are different though.

Good luck once summer is over kiddo try not to get yourself beaten so bad

How much is the population of Earth, and how much on the moon?

I'm human, born on Mars.

Dear OP.
Take me back to 2137.
Life sucks here, mang.

Mars*

What do the other species you talked about look like?

Can I get high in the future

14 Billion on Earth.

2 billion on Mars.

Researchers make up most of the lunar base. Though we share it with another race. Combined we number 36 million, there's some very big scientific things happening right now, so many scientists are needed.

Out of curiosity. That 360 year thing.
Is that the average, or the top?
Another thing. Let's say this is legit and we're all at least 60 at that time. Can we also live 360 years, and look young?

hopefully this is real (im a jackass though couldnt be right) and i HOPEFULLY become semi-immortal

> comes from the future
> literally named Cancer Arthritis

fat

How old are you OP?

If by means of substances. Many elements are discovered that have big mental effects.
One resembles us very closely, but with webbed digits, and pitch black eyes. They also have some sort of appendage on their backs, present from their births but seemingly as useless as an appendix.

You takin' anyone back?

I am 83 years old. I have your modern day appearance of a 33 year old though.
That's the peak. The average is 300
What?
We have managed to make the elderly retain the appearance they had at around 50 years of age, using your aging.

how is sex in the future? masturbation?

Sick
I assume there are a bunch of people who want to fuck them

This future is too gay.
Everybody pack in the pile.

Seldom would you find a virgins. Pleasure robots exist and are available to most. They are used for those who can't get the real thing though the simulation is very accurate.

OP inadvertently predicts the disease you get by replying to this shit.
Speaking of, my hands shake now and I just shat blood.

Do we fuck robots yet?