Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiMPZais8nE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking ew

Is that a mulatto? I unironically can't tell

qt

Finalists. France still has colonies.

congratulations joker!

This shit is all run by kikes anyways, giving each other pats on the back for making such a beautiful and diverse pick :)

Nobody gives a fuck, they do the same shit here and everyone says the same thing, "Oh, they gave it to the ugly nigger because she's a nigger."

That shit is premade. They just put a black girl because muh black lives and because they push this on our throat for a few years now.

Even if we cut all the debate on the behavior of Blacks and browns. We have to admit that their physicall features make them really ugly no matter what. But that's obviously way too socially unacceptable

Nothing but a political tool.

Rihanna.

WE

BASED FRANCE

PREVIOUS WINNER

Imagine if Zidane had that forehead when he heabutted that faggot Materazzi, probably could have killed that pasta nigger

all french ""people"" should be shot btw

very pretty eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=FiMPZais8nE
THE PEOPLE

how is she so tall?

She's a qt

Good job France

t. Nation whose greatest accomplishments involve beauty pageants

I am not sure if it's the picture, but Miss France is very weird looking.

Dafuq
What happened to the white French people? Were they just a legend?

Not so fast Ching Chong, gooks are ugly too

Korean grills are disgustingly beautifull dude

>south korean education
Pic is an east african highlander. I'm sorry that your people weren't blessed with superior Caucasian genes. No need to be salty about it.

She isn't even close to be good looking.
Caucasian genes ? Not even once for me thanks

>this chink is for real
i was gonna write quite the diatribe, but I thought better. no use arguing with retards like you, especially when it comes to a subjective topic like beauty.

Cant you read?
It's overseas territories

You say I'm a retard, and then that it's a subjective topic.
Nice.

You're really not in it. There's no such thing in France outside Sup Forums and the far right circles. It's just always been very common that girls from the overseas were elected. Because people think they look good, and though this picture isn't very flattering, during the contest she really looked good.

For some reason your pic cuts off the fifth one, who is from Tahiti.

That's how I got it form twitter