There's absolutely nothing wrong with multi-culturalism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have no cultural identity to begin with, so of course you wouldn't see anything wrong with it.

Justin, you shouldn't be shitposting in this kind of site. How are you going to explain yourself if people find out your Sup Forums's folder?

youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss

Canada isn't even a real country

There isn't/

t. USA and USA's future

leafland rangeban when?

The last true multicultural state to exist in Europe was Yugoslavia.

when french muslims stop slaughtering french citizens

But then your beloved quebec will be banned too :^O

pls no

They'd just start shitposting with American IPs.

>Harvard professor of political science Robert D. Putnam conducted a nearly decade-long study on how multiculturalism affects social trust.[177] He surveyed 26,200 people in 40 American communities, finding that when the data were adjusted for class, income and other factors, the more racially diverse a community is, the greater the loss of trust. People in diverse communities "don’t trust the local mayor, they don’t trust the local paper, they don’t trust other people and they don’t trust institutions," writes Putnam.
>[W]e hunker down. We act like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined. And it’s not just that we don’t trust people who are not like us. In diverse communities, we don’t trust people who do look like us
>Ethnologist Frank Salter writes: Relatively homogeneous societies invest more in public goods, indicating a higher level of public altruism. For example, the degree of ethnic homogeneity correlates with the government's share of gross domestic product as well as the average wealth of citizens. Case studies of the United States, Africa and South-East Asia find that multi-ethnic societies are less charitable and less able to cooperate to develop public infrastructure. Moscow beggars receive more gifts from fellow ethnics than from other ethnies [sic]. A recent multi-city study of municipal spending on public goods in the United States found that ethnically or racially diverse cities spend a smaller portion of their budgets and less per capita on public services than do the more homogeneous cities.

>West has also argued: Advocates of multiculturalism argue that immigrants prefer to stick together because of racism and the fear of racial violence, as well as the bonds of community. This is perfectly reasonable, but if this is the case, why not the same for natives too? If multiculturalism is right because minorities feel better among themselves, why have mass immigration at all, since it must obviously make everyone miserable? (And if diversity 'enriches' and strengthens, why integrate, since that will only reduce diversity?) All the arguments for multiculturalism—that people feel safer, more comfortable among people of the same group, and that they need their own cultural identity—are arguments against immigration, since English people must also feel the same. If people categorised as "white Britons" are not afforded that indulgence because they are a majority, do they attain it when they become a minority?
>Cross-cultural comparisons reveal the wisdom of Australia's first prime minister Edmund Barton who believed that ethnic homogeneity must be the cornerstone of Australian nation-building. More ethnically homogeneous nations are better able to build public goods, are more democratic, less corrupt, have higher productivity and less inequality, are more trusting and care more for the disadvantaged, develop social and economic capital faster, have lower crime rates, are more resistant to external shocks, and are better global citizens, for example by giving more foreign aid. Moreover, they are less prone to civil war, the greatest source of violent death in the twentieth century.

>>Harvard professor of political science Robert D. Putnam conducted a nearly decade-long study on how multiculturalism affects social trust.[177] He surveyed 26,200 people in 40 American communities, finding that when the data were adjusted for class, income and other factors, the more racially diverse a community is, the greater the loss of trust. People in diverse communities "don’t trust the local mayor, they don’t trust the local paper, they don’t trust other people and they don’t trust institutions," writes Putnam.
Well yeah if you have the multi-culti that America has with most of its immigrants being illegal (Americans) or trod on (niggers) I wouldn't blame them.

it starts to get wrong if your country starts losing your main culture and put little to no effort on trying to assimilate or at least integrate peacefully the minor cultures and not by sword, multi culturalism can destroy your main identity if not applied well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War

I agree. I prefer multiculturalism to stupidity. I have never seen a smart nazi. They are all stupid idiots. all these muslims, religion fanatics, nazimen. Even hitler was a retard thats why he was fucked.

>being illegal (Americans)
* Mexicans I meant

Africans will send us to the starts.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

Despite the fact that the new world has a larger variation of ethnicities than the old world, we are far less multi cultural. America, for example, is multi-ethnic if anything. There isn't the same culture of assimilation in the old world.

Are you implying that multiculturalism works ?

There's a difference between multiculturalism and interculturalism (i.e., the "melting pot" of American lore).

I've heard that Canadians identify more with their region than with Canada as a whole, is this true?

doesn't that kinda happens in usa about identifying with regions?

Do you know how many girls are raped everyday in Germany or Sweden?

>Looks at Britain.
>Looks at France.
>Looks at Sweden.

You're wrong.

>whats Switzerland

I absolutely agree with you
I always hope that all the other developed countries keep their multi-culturalisms

There a police conference about immigrant gang crime in Abbotsford today

>Looks at Switzerland

You're wrong.

Also,do you even know what multiculturalism means ?

>what is an extremely nationalist country whose """"""multiculturalism"""" is a few groups of white people agreeing to coexist

>There's absolutely nothing wrong with multi-culturalism
famous last words before shithappens

Kinda, but the American identity is far stronger than the national identity is in Canada from what I gather, especially stuff with jingoism and the like. I tend to think Canada is what America would be like without the Civil War in that respect.

Except it doesn't work and even american sociologists admitted it

it must be sad living in leafistan, with their entire culture amounting to lumberjacks and frenchmen rejects.

Live in Switzerland first dumbass
Switaerlland's population is made of 25% of foreigners, they run the country.

Stereotypes aren't "culture"

We LITERALLY have more culture and tradition than you.

Quebec has
Canada doesnt