Would you fuck a hot underage girl if she was begging for you cock?

Would you fuck a hot underage girl if she was begging for you cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

niaoyou520.net/forum.php?x=36544
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

How underage?

Nah. 16 is the legal age here. Wouldn't go younger than that.

No I'm not a fucking weird pedophile

Nice try fbi

Yz why not I'm 18. Only prob is legal issues

14-17

yes

Nope

well that just means the drugs are kicking in.

Kek, in germany that's legal

Sure

If she's like the one in your pic then hell yeah...

She looks 18 to me, no problem here. I'd fuck her and get her pregnant

Obviously I would

Youngest I'd go is 14 or 15

i should move to germany then

>girl who's horny
>in the best years of her life (if pic related)

Sup Forums would never, move along, fbi

>nigger detected
Go back to the fields, tyroneous.

Hail mein Führer

If there's grass on the field I'd play ball, prepubescent girls do nothing for me tho

and then what next?

>hot
>underage

nice try fbi

lowest i would go is 13.Stay in the teens

>the inevitable telling of a friend, then parent hears about it, then assrape in prison not worth

niaoyou520.net/forum.php?x=36544 don't click into it

yes, and my life is made much easier, if more boring, by the fact that that would never happen to me.

youngest i would fuck

its not about some irational bullshit its about getting her away from all of u as soon as possible and moulding dat sass until the end of space and time remains, allows... just look at what happens otherwise and you dont get a second roll

Only if you're younger than 21.

*clicked*

cant read chinkanese

I get older they stay the same age

old fag here.

my ex-wife was 16 when i met her. married her with full parental consent a year later.

you young fuckers are living in a strange time. most people didnt give a shit back then.

I live in Norway, so yes.

bullshit, you should read into that a bit

Yes

Yeah, although 16 is as low as I'd go.

I'd have to trust her. And I'd try really, really hard to do that.

I would and i have, but it still depends on her looks, personality, how mature she is, etc

u mean ur underaged sister, cousin, daughter or niece?

yeah but what the fuck are you going to do about it? There's no way to get a 14yo to let you fuck her.

10 year olds are so cute when they beg

Not nigger just would love to breed a beauty like that

No, because I don't want to go to jail. I could have easily fucked a 14-year-old a few years back, but didn't want to chance it.

No. Maybe if I was 19 or something. No young girl wants an old loser. Just old chad or crazy tyler.

dont lie if u got no green text about it

Id take care of our child, you fucking idiot.

So i can fuck it later

implying 10 year olds have sexual feelings.

>MFW

Well when i was 18 i sucked on a 13 year olds fat tits. at a park a block away from the middle school. so yes

13 is pretty universal as a specific number for law, socially acceptable (beforehand, explicitly)

i had sexual feelings when i was about 8... where's your god now?

Are you fucking stupid? they do.

>There's no way to get a 14yo to let you fuck her
you'd be surprised user

if u want to increase the quality (of) social reform things like soft drug prohibition will have immeasurably greater effect then worrying about this shit...

>pretending to be me
Imposter

You know what they say, if there is grass on the field, fuck that bitch raw dog, then donkey punch her.

Would love to stretch out her tight pussy with my cock

fuck you lying sack of shit.

and you stop lying to advance your pedofaggotry. kids dont have those thoughts unless you put them in them,

her in tact acls are hot.

i was fapping when i was 7

Teach me.

i don't care if you believe me, but i started fapping with 8... didn't cum with fluid at that point but already had orgasms

I had to shave in 5th grade and had my first orgasm 3th

It is legal to fuck s1 older then 14, but you CAN get in trouble between 14 and 16.
§ 176 StGB

BUT there is also
§ 182 StGB Sexueller Mißbrauch von Jugendlichen

Which reads in Paragraph 3:
(3) Eine Person über einundzwanzig Jahre, die eine Person unter sechzehn Jahren dadurch mißbraucht, daß sie
sexuelle Handlungen an ihr vornimmt oder an sich von ihr vornehmen läßt oder
diese dazu bestimmt, sexuelle Handlungen an einem Dritten vorzunehmen oder von einem Dritten an sich vornehmen zu lassen,
und dabei die ihr gegenüber fehlende Fähigkeit des Opfers zur sexuellen Selbstbestimmung ausnutzt, wird mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu drei Jahren oder mit Geldstrafe bestraft.

Which basicly means you can get fucked hard for having sexytime with 14-16 years old.

Just fuck 16+ and your safe to go :3

Fun thing: Prostitution for 16-18 years old is only illegal since ~10 years :3

Is legal to fuck 14yo girl in germany?
._.

I always see these loli putas when I go to the local Hispanic grocery store. One of them called me papi while leaning on my car. Told her to get off

どうして?

They put it in each other due to social media, internet and friends.
I found my younger sister "playing" in the shower a few months ago, she was 9 at the time.

Move to Swedistan and convert to Islam, they can have child brides there (fucking cunts).

Damn i almost saved

yeah, but it must not be illegal to fuck a 14 year old even when you are over 21... it can only be really problematic if she chages her mind afterwards. so you are right... better safe than sorry.

>3th

16 is the lowest id ever go and that's because thats the legal age of consent here, even then she would have to be fairly intelligent for me to have any interest.

Go away Sup Forums partyv&

It is, but you don't really have to go that far to fuck younger girls.
White teens in the states are hungry bitches so as long as you are somewhat good looking you could could get one.
However, if you want something legal there are other ways, of course.

what ever happened to this lying piece of shit. did he ever get to go to the WH and meet obama

>3th

Give her a big mouthfull

this is truth. We have all the nerve endings we need to experience orgasm the moment we are born, even if all things don't quite work yet. And many people before the age of 10 have some sexual desires and impulses, even if doesn't think so.

It is a lot easier to think that child sexuality is something made up by pedos to excuse their actions than to dare consider it might be real, and so people flee from it, terrified.

Maybe you had no sexual impulses before your 18th birthday. Maybe you THINK no one else did either. But maybe you are denying your own memory because it does not line up with how you think reality should work, or maybe you have no way to know whether anyone else experienced a childhood as absent sexual desires as yours. But you have no objective proof that children naturally have no sexual desire, and so this is one of the very rare cases where anecdotal proof wins the day. Because if just one person can say, and honestly mean "I had sexual impulses and desires as a child," your entire claim that no child could ever feel such a thing is destroyed.

And you have no proof to counter the claim. All you can do is call people "liars," and you can't offer even the simplest proof that they are lying.

I concur.

I'd already been jerking off daily for two years by the time I turned 10 user

i like you dude

it is fucking illegal as he stated. whether she changes her mind or not has nothing to do with it

hopefully he went back to Syria to help his brothers build their bombs properly

I would love to fuck her it this position

scheiße, hab ne 14 Jährige gevögelt...

i had a vore fetish before 8

I like this THRED

It has everything to do with it. If she doesn't change her mind it's like nothing happened because she won't tell. If she changes her mind she'll tell everyone and ruin your life...

Why don't you have a seat?

are you retarded?

thats a matter of "will it become public" not "is this action per se illegal"

post it..

What do you mean by "playing" user?
Green text?

hab gewichst

Wars gut?

I'd bang a 16 yr old but that's legal in MI

i started masturbating when i was 6, before I even could read