spread those legs and you dont have to talk

Just show your feminine peen

How old are you / they?
Great beaver btw

boy

I'm 20 she's 18

Let's roll for nudes

shave first

It's not hard. Just start out easy be saying something about the surroundings and ask the other person a lot about themselves, what are they doing, how do they like that etc...

People generally love talking rather than listening so when you really listen to someone and follow up with a new question they get full attention. That is some Don Juan shit.

Example: So you work in the BLABLA company
Other: yes
You: How long/how do you like it/where do you see yourself in 5 years/is that what you really wanna do?

Other: BLABLABLABLABLABLABLA I wanna do this and go travel the world before im thirty blablaba.

Other: What place do you want most to see/what did you want to do as a kid? Why do you want to do that??

They will have the best conversation ever and think that you are really excited about them on a deep level. Add a couple of compliments before questions and you are on your road to banging.

Almost nobody makes us feel interesting so this is a very seductive and easy roadmap. Good luck.

kissless virgin confirmed

shave
use perfurme
wear nice clothes
just relax
all you need to do is ask questions about her and she will keep talking forever
end

Listen.to.her.

It's that easy.

that's actually very clear and concise

I thank you

Shit taste, go fuck a baby if you hate body hair that much

these

Because I don't like pubes?

Not a problem. Have fun.

Just make sure you maintain eye contact at all times, smile and don't blink

have a few shots of some hard liquer before you go and get a buzz going, it will be easier then

Just talk mate it's not that hard.
Ask her questions but don't interrogate. Follow up her responses with similar responses of your own. If all else fails just say Damn I'm nervous I really want to kiss you now. Then just kiss her.
Once you've got the hook up outta the way conversation is a lot easier because you're not just trying to impress her anymore.

Honestly just don't talk to her like she's a girl imagine she's just some old mate of yours and talk like you normally would, just you know less retardedly.

Well, the first thing you should do is obviously not come to Sup Forums for dating advice.

Nice bush, wish I could meet such one... Maybe I will.... someday.

Talk about your favourite memes.
Always works for me.
Good luck, user.