Why is TayTay so perfect?

Why is TayTay so perfect?

She's aryan

She's a white goddess. Tell me you wouldn't cum on that face.

hnnnnngh more?

Who cares?

It's just good that she exists.

There was something about her face I never liked. Something about the squintyness of her eyes or the shape of her eyebrows or something. She reminds me of a squirrel. Her body is Grade-A though.

>shitty eyes
>no titts
>no ass
>too tall
>men hating feminits

She looks nice :)

mooooore

[COMMENT CENSORED IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

pretty sure must goddesses were.. white... so no real need to put white at the start.

giant fucking canoes for feet, legit wonky eye, tries WAY too hard, sex appeal of a turnip. foh she's not even a 5/10.

god you are such a faggot.

"she" was born with a penis.. shes a shemale

yeah it pushes the useby date but theres no rebranding no repackaging off that... the fucking wasted resources SIN SIN

dog with a collar on it taking up my space my screen fuck off

If you stretch her out photoshop-style she is acshully

"look at my proud boy how hes done so well for himself and the universe and human social credence is SO much better off because of his work"

i have the pic of her with stretch marks.

THIS is why she never shows her belly. it's not because she's a pure nazi goddess with class...

it's because she was a redhead mixed shitty fat ass.

dirt shit smut poor cunts

inner circle never been so small

I legit never understood the whole Taylor x Sup Forums love thing. Can someone explain this to me.

Like even in this she isn't hot enough for me to want to make multiple threads a day about her. Like she is very pretty, but still, I don't get the obsession.

he'll be first fake pregnancy

the one with the glasses is much hotter.

what is this taytay?

she's a jew