Does killing yourself make you a coward?

Does killing yourself make you a coward?

Most times, yes.
But as with everything, there's always exceptions.

Yes. You will be just as hated as you will be missed

No, not really

Im pretty sure its not, most people are scared to die so by that measure its the most heroic thing you can do

Sends you to hell

No it makes you dead.

If you've got a family that you've left behind, yep.

only if you poo and/or pee yourself

It's pretty much the be all, end all point of cowardice, but you're dead, so its not like you'd experience any shame.

If You have a terminal disease and you're in pain every day of your life, if you are old or weak and cant even bathe yourself or wipe your own ass.. Call me a coward but im going to end my life because its a quality of life that isnt worth living.

That or Russian.

It makes you an hero

unless you are terminally ill then yes.
just shows you werent strong enough to deal with your problems, which are porbably small time first world shit in comparison to niggers in africa or war torn syrians. if you wan tot go closer to home, the homeless dude you see who still fucking puts up with it.

you have a roof over your head and sitting there posting on the internet you are miles ahead of a large population of the world, get a fucking grip

It reflects more on society than cowardice

JUSSTY DEPP?

Literally nothing braver than killing yourself. It's pretty much the hardest thing to do as you are programmed pretty hardcore not to die. PLUS dying is the scariest thing for all living things, facing that is the epitome of bravery.

Suicide is the bravest thing a human can possibly do.

bull shit.

killing yourself is the same as murder, but with the added badness of letting yourself KILL YOU. does any fag here have the courage to sit quietly and let someone kill them? and does any fag here have the balls to kill someone?

quod erat fucking demonstrandum, and /thread.

Correct answer is that it doesn't matter.
Once you're dead being a coward or whatever doesn't matter.

Yes. You race quit life and chose death instead of dealing with your problems. That's cowardice, not bravery.

Who cares we are all gonna die anyway one day if you wanna kill yourself what's knocking off a few years gonna really do when we are already going to live such small insignificant lives?

>Before or after killing yourself?

nope

I don't think so op.
the only reason i have not killed myself is the fear of the unknown. its certainly not my love of family and the whole "leaving a void bullshit" i'm too scared to pull the trigger so i keep on suffering in this shit life. It takes a lot of courage to kill yourself. I feel more like a coward for living.

No, since it takes courage to actually kill yourself.

But it doesnt make you brave either.

It may not be seen as courage to some but it certainly takes conviction.

The most important and fundamental question in Philosophy is "Is life worth living?" All fields of philosophy basically boil down to that question.

I do not begrudge anyone who believes the answer is "No."

No. Even if someone thinks that, you'll be dead. You won't care.

Depends.
If you have nothing to live for, make something to live for.
The best thing you can do is do something that people will remember you for IMO.