Is it literally just because their woman?

is it literally just because their woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/03/judd-apatow-ghostbusters-reboot-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, and you should be ashamed for thinking so.

It's because Hollywood stinks, and nobody from the original besides crazy Dan Akroyd wanted to make it.

Developmental hell for sequel = most likely a bad movie

Maybe it's because no one wanted this

No its because she's fucking obese

See
And

The film looks like absolute garbage and the only reason they had all women was to be "progressive". They should have focused on making a good movie first or just not made it at all because we already have ghostbusters and dont need another shitty remake/reboot

This. Even if they would've done it with guys resembling the original cast, it would probably still suck.

When people wanted Ghostbusters 3, they wanted the original actors to play their roles one last time while they're still alive. Maybe a full movie with them, or passing on the mantle of Ghostbusters.

But instead we get a shitty remake to an already great movie.

theguardian.com/film/2016/jun/03/judd-apatow-ghostbusters-reboot-donald-trump

>DRUMPFAGS DETECTED

its 2016 you inbred cavemen, wake up

"woman"
A chicago bears linebacker is not a woman

no, it's because it's unoriginal, brings nothing new to the table compared to the original and relies on lazy stereotypes (black woman being "ghetto" etc) it's just an easy way for the creators to make money nothing more

That's the thing, it isn't about being progressive. The studio was being bugged about making a new Ghostbusters for a long time. None of the original actors wanted to be part of it, but you still need to make it. What do you know when you know it's going to be shit? Hire all female actors. That way when it bombs you have an excuse and can blame all the problems on muh-soggy-knee instead of incompetence.

No but it's literally tumblr tier shit
>Le generic single woman
>Le generic fat woman
>Le generic Tomboyish woman
>Le generic black woman

It's funny that he is talking about how things evolve. Judd Apatow makes the same shit stoner comedy film every time reusing the cast from freaks and geeks.

>because it's unoriginal
isn't everything hollywood puts out?

yes

trump is a fat faggot potato man

>their
>woman

Judging by the trailer they have copied every scene from the original and twisted into a way that isn't funny unless you are a fat black woman that shouts in the cinema. The original films humor was mostly subtle and carried by Bill Murrays wit.

fuck sjw crap
whats next?
pretty woman with jenna as the girl?
james bond as a woman?
dirty harry as transgendered autist with downsyndrome?

>it's the current year

i hope this is bait

>let's just inject politics into this thread!!! Hhhuuuuurrrrrrr

Go fuck yourself you pathetic faggot.

this is bait

freaks and geaks was good

>be hollywood exec
>writing down user's ideas

those are just simplified character traits you could do that to any film and especially the original ghostbuster

They couldnt anyway. Egon is dead

yeah and it got cancelled

Never met anyone that hated the new star wars

And at least it's trailers didn't make it obvious that they were copying

this is damage control butthurt

no, it's literally just because its these women.

>I'll make a stupid image with the bold text, black shadowed text MEME font with a ton of logical fallacies. My fellow fat-kin-demi-retard-sexuals will love it!

It's because it is using a beloved franchise to push a political agenda in the worst possible way and nobody is accepting that bullshit.

>Never met anyone that hated the new star wars
you should get out more. tons of people berated it for those exact reasons

They literally chose the worst female actresses to play in this movie. It's almost like they wanted some sort of back lash....

People are definitely going to disagree with me on this, especially on Sup Forums, but the amount of hate this movie has received is undoubtedly because of the female reboot.
People hated this film the moment it was announced for no their reason then the female cast. The tired excuses of 'we're tired of reboots' are total bullshit. No other movie reboot has received anywhere near as much hate as this has.
Honest can't wait for this movie to get good reviews just to see everyone shit there pants.

Don't support trump - this is going to be a shitastic movie - none of them are funny.

what political agenda? women can bust ghosts too?

I still haven't seen it because of the whole sjw agenda

I like force awakens and the trailers were awesome. The New ghostbusters isn't different its just a shit copy with genders switched.

>good reviews

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your just saying that now you probably hated it a few months ago when it was the latest meme

Kek

i think the one on the far right, with the blonde hair, is actually kinda funny.

the brown hair on the left, i have no idea who she is.

the nigger plays stereotypical loud nigger role. and fat girl is not funny, and really fat.

it probably will. or at least favorable. many critics will want to like it and praise the casting choices.

b8

Its not about that, you retard. The original ghost busters were males and the reboot has them portrayed as females? Why? What's the point?

>le diversity XD

also, im still gonna get really high and go watch the movie cuz i suspect the movie is going to look really nice and i enjoy eye candy.

its why i like the alice franchise so much.

shit movies, but cool to look at.

kek

dont really care either way

what did piss me off the most though was when i saw the Stay Puft man with a nasty, evil look on his face

Its the stay puft man, he always looks happy, even in the originals when he was mad he still didn't look evil.

What are you smoking because that stuff is strong

>Never met anyone that hated the new star wars
hi

It will most likely get good reviews. Paul Feig is a good comedic director and directs women in particular really well.

4 dykes including a dumbass nigger. None of whom are funny. Yeah...I will be skipping thus abortion of a movie.

nah I loved it after the shit show of the prequels. Episode 7 was fun and nostalgic. Idk if the leads are black or a woman if the characters were good and they were.
Can't stand loud black obnoxious over the top women though.

How ya doin?
Episode 7 sucked ass and I will not watch the rest now because of it.
Fuck JJ shitbrams for ruining SW.

Of course it is because they're women, but it has nothing to do with sexism.

The reason this movie has received so much shit, but most people fail to explain clearly is this: they turned a beloved franchise from our youth into a fucking political statement.

Ghostbusters is supposed to be a light comedy for everyone, not a vehicle for shoving toxic PC SJW feminism down our throats. Fuck you Hollywood.

There it is, you have your answer.

I never liked the originals, I won't see the new one. I don't think Bill Murray is a good actor, I don't understand why people think he's a legend. The new cast of women is hilariously bad. I couldn't care less about this franchise.

G

I'd watch a downs syndrome Dirty Harry in a fucking heartbeat, we all would surely. I'd love to see the poster.

best shit about this is:
they were trying to be progressive, yet everyone but the black girl has a doctors degree or something in the Ghostbusters crew. stereotype much?

...........because its 2016

the best part is how the nigger is the one with the street smarts. even when it tries to be sjw as fuck the bigger is still a nigger

You mean you COULD care less. Learn English, faggot!

FYI those aren't my views but the views I believe most film critics hold.

nigger is still a nigger*

See

"They're" they + are

You're a dipshit. Go play outside.
No more internet for you until you learn this simple shit.

I could not care less. Could not. I think you need to have mommy make you some tendies, user

>being this retarded

>YALL NO SIENCE

>I NO DEEZE SKREETS

the trailer for this movie has over 4000+ dislikes, by your logic everybody who disliked it is sexist

it's not because their women it's because they're not even attempting to make it a sequel

if the movie was exactly the same but with males (not the cast from the original films) it would still be shit

fucking walking zoo exhibit looking bitch

Yep. Also just watch it. The Nigga will be stereotyped as fuck and the others won't be decent at acting at all.

Started out that way with the misogynists, but then everyone else saw how bad it looked.

Nice of them to put a big transgender negro in there, grandmother's all-over will rave

not sure if troll or just dumb

I see one woman, a sjw, mitch hedberg and patrick ewing.

No it's because Adam Sandler gets so much shit for"playing the same character" in every movie he's in. But Melissa McCarthy and Kristen wiig do it and they win Awards. I hate every movie they are in because it's the same bull shit.

HA HA YOU HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY BAITED BY A MASTER BAITER

> (OP)
>No but it's literally tumblr tier shit
>>Le generic single woman
>>Le generic fat woman
>>Le generic Tomboyish woman
>>Le generic black woman
look no. This combination is like the shit you need to make a tumble bomb. They got all the key ingredients at just the right ratio. Mixed in just the right amount "progressive" and spliced just 5% Hillary Clinton to get the fuck your childhood right on. Then they packed it all in a NASA's SC.Un.T Rocket filled with the tears from children's hospitals. Now when it impacts 100,000 fags will get thier skinny jean anal virginity lost to thier girlfriend Caityin.

> tomboyish woman

Are you being intentionally euphemistic or...?

dang I got played

anyone who was a fan of the original ghostbusters wouldn't be saying this.

bill murray is a comic genius. the dynamic of the original cast was one of dry witty humour. it wasn't overt bullshit that was jam packed into the female reboot trailer.

this movie failed the moment they included standup-comics in the cast. as actors, they will bring in their in-your-face low IQ humour that is designed for the masses, and the legacy of clever, talented, witty comedy that the original ghostbusters brought us will be a distant memory.

>
>How ya doin?
>Episode 7 sucked ass and I will not watch the rest now because of it.
>Fuck JJ shitbrams for ruining SW.
This.

>virgin drumfag detected

not entirely true. if the bridge troll masey williams was older and took amy schumers place as actor all of you kneckbeards would form groups of 6 and line up overnight at all theaters like you were buying a new wow expansion

Been ruined since the 2000s tbh

nice identity politics you SJW faggot

It would still be shit with males. It is essentially an Adam Sandler film without him. A lot of people said the trailer looked like Pixels which was absolute shit.

amy schumer is dissapointly not in it, its to my mind she could imrpove anything

I'm just glad Harold Ramis isn't alive to see this

Bigger is nigger was still pretty much right.

The thing is though most people complaining aren't fans of the original ghostbusters. The people complaining are edgy teenagers and young adults who like to thing there's som feminist agenda.
And regardless of whether you're a fan of the original or not, the making of this film effects the originals legacy in no way at all. The Total Recall reboot didn't tarnish the originals legacy, just like Terminator Genysis didn't effect the legacies of T1 and T2.

it has a lot in common with pixels, cgi looks equally as shit

Epi 1-3 I could tolerate, a bit. Not really much in the way of rewatch value, but not totally shitty.
At least they followed the established cannon.
Epi 7 scrapped all the established works and just tossed them aside, rather than working from an already built world that has been approved by Lucas.
Fuck Episode 7-9.

It does affect the original now as any time its brought up, this discussion will take place. Also if you say you like ghostbusters you have to say the original one and i dont like having to use extra words. I only say what I want to say and that is all. I don't to say more words than i need to

To be honest when they first announced it will be all women team, I thought it will be all hot girls. You know like with someone like Chloe Moretz in Kick-Ass.