Be me, 26, work in local shop in small town

>be me, 26, work in local shop in small town
>see cute girl come in often, nice, gentle, dresses casually and works on a farm
>she always smiles at me
>so much so she done that little lean to the side/bounce with her head while smiling at me
>fucking hnnng
>finally talk to her outside of work
>she gets all shy, covering her mouth with sleeve
>ask her age
>"14"
>"wut"
>"why user?"
>"because I might of asked you out
>see her later that day and she just giggles, then once some distance was between us, she looked back and waved

what do?

Build a friendship with her.

Who knows, OP, she may turn out to be the love of your life. Don't let it slip away.

I prefer older women to little grills, but I dunno, this sounds interesting!

>anime plot
the jig is up, pal
>source

lol is it, which anime? Honestly this is real for me. It's annoying because it feels nice to have a girl like you, but she's just out of reach (I live in UK, legal age is 16)

just do it bro.
nothing bad could happen.
i know from experience

You can still go out, just don't do anything lewd

listen to this man. don't treat women like objects and you may find great friends as well as lovers in them

>14

haaaaahahahahahah I know how this story goes.,

you poor bastard

...OH NONONONONONONONONONO
YOU GROSS BASTARD

the man has good tastes, you weirdo

That ain't no little "girl" he's after

Pffffffff

I thought she was 17/18 man, she does not look or act 14 at all. She thought I was younger too. She was really surprised just as much as I was with her.

OP, one way or another, you are going to end up in prison. The only hope for you is to acquaint your painfully awkward self with women in their 20s, actually talk to them, and try to date.

I've seen this anime.
Go for it dude.
You won't be disappointed

No I won't, I ain't doing anything wrong. Besides most girls in their 20s around here are immature and gossip about snapchat all day or some shit.

maybe she was actually bullshitting you, she's like 20 and knows she looks young and trolled you to see your reaction

where do you live? Age of consent can be scarily low in some places.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'She"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

nothing wrong with that
im going out with a 13yo

also its legal here so no one can call the cops on me

Nah because I even asked her older brother as I see him sometimes come in the shop, and I said "Who's that girl you was with the other day?"

Then he told me, wondering why I asked for her age then he cached on like "ooohhh haha".

beautiful peace of advice, treat her with respect and kindness and do not view her as any kind of sexual desire until she's reached the age of consent.

Yeah I don't anyway, I'd rather something real than some random casual thing.

Where do you live?

Age of consent is 16 in the UK. Friends for 2 years and then ask her to be your girlfriend.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Her""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Yeah in the UK. I could do. Maybe even ask to help her on the farm now and then, get to know her more.

move to vatican. 12 is legal there.

but seriously, you can still ask her out i guess, just don't fucking rape her?

Careful. Age of consent IS 16. But only with the parens permission. Written permission. Otherwise they can say its statutory rape by law which gets you labeled as a sexual predator. You want it written so if they do say no contact at some point before she's 18 thats where it stops rather than them being douches and saying they never gave you the verbal confirmation which again leads to sexual predator status.

this, if you actually love her you will be patient and wait for her to make her mind up about you. GL user sounds like a catch :)

Ma nigga

nice trips

Fuck the gooey beta shit OP. Befriend her only to break her heart after having her promise her virginity to you when she's of age. Fuck other bitches in the meantime. Pretty simple

Excellent friendzone advice

youre an idiot

This. Newfags need to get off the board. Little sluts like this are made to be degraded and fuked until they are broken, and then discarded.

I almost thought this was okay but OP pulled the "she's mature for her age" card that literally every perv lusting after 13-15 year olds say

Says the guy who has never touched a young girls pussy before

inb4 "bro i fuck like 20 middle schoolers a year" or "nah it's more like 3 I've fucked in my life"

there's nothing wrong with lusting after 13-15 year olds

cached, like a browser, means he'll remember fam

It's fine to want to fuck them but I mean come on, be real with yourself they're not mature in the slightest that's just the penis talking

Be nice to her. You can fall in love with children, you just can't fuck them.

Initiating spiderthread.

Maybe, but she knows OP her likes as he asked her straight up so, I'd say this won't happen.

I didn't know there was a 'mature for her age' card. I'm just being honest, she could be 20 and I'd still like her.

Wave back. Nothing wrong with being polite. Just keep it friendly amd find chicks a year or 3 younger.

Exactly, you didn't know hence why it's so funny that all them use the same reasoning. They think the girl is somehow special but it's just that this little girl is giving them attention so they instantly feel to give an excuse for the attraction because you don't want people to hound you about the age

lol im a fuckin school custodian bro, the girls sell themselves to me for weed its so easy lmao you missing out big time

>Initiating spiderthread.
>doesn't post spiderman

I'm tired of these poser spiderman posters who expect someone to do the work for them

Pretending is fun

Don't be a pedo fag only other pedo fags like pedo fags

Build friendship, keep her on the back burner till shes legal or at least a little more mature? How old are you?

So i'm not the only one thinking that.

I'm not saying fuck her but damn what is all that shit disguising itself as advice.

Pics or your lieing

Even in user's wildest dreams, he is only a school janitor.

Build a friendship if you really like her
BUT GOD DAMN DO NOT FUCKING TRY ANYTHING TIL SHE IS LEGAL FOR GODS SAKE
Do you want to get anally pounded in prison? If not listen to above

Fuck her ass, in 2 years