How do you feel about people who have either the same first name or the same last name (and not related) as you...

how do you feel about people who have either the same first name or the same last name (and not related) as you? are they bros or foes?

my best friend has the same name as me.. luckily he goes by his nickname so

Ive NEVER met another Joe that I like. My last name is pretty rare so if anyone had it they would have to be related to me. But really fuck any one else named Joe.

I've never met another Ezra. Just people related to an Ezra. Or characters on TV and films.

They were okay, I guess.

>But really fuck any one else named Joe.
yeah.. it's like if they share my name they better live up to my standards of living or something...

Mad Joe detected

My Dad married a woman with the same name as me.......so there's two people in my house with the same name now ffs

Never met anyone with the same name as me, but most people with my last name are cunts. I'm a cunt as well so...

First name yes, plenty of times. It's common as hell and I hate it because I'm pretty quiet so whenever I meet another with the same name they're almost always more outgoing/somehow cooler than me.

You think they ever daughter-father roleplay?

All other "Amy's" have been stupid whores:/ None of them spell it like me though "Aimee". Still generally assume if someone is named "Amy" I won't get along with them

What's her name? Larry?

It's not a "she" if it has a dick.

Your dad's a faggit.

My name is Joe too, but I go by Joseph. Joe is too common a name, and people are always like hey Joe, you know like the Jimi hendrix song, or Joe blow and shit. I got a lot of that in the military so I changed it back to Joseph. Most Josephs go by Joe, so it feels more unique that way. Only my parents call me Joey. It's hard to go through life and be taken seriously if people know me as Joey.

Alex actually.....

my ancestry is bigger names than his so im not concerned

This thread is shit-tier

Can confirm. Good friend is a k-9 cop and his name is "Joseph" and to give him some hell we call him "Officer Joey" and he hates it.

Does it have a dick? It is big, thick, and uncut? Can you get a waft of your dad's asshole as "she" passes by you in the morning with morning wood?

I'm sure you make quality threads right

>he says, and his post is shit-tier
Leel

1/10 rustle

At least someone is trying to do something you don't see every 5 mins

I had about 5 mates at school with the same first name. We were a fucking kick ass gang. Ain't no nigger messing with the Daniel's.

That's pretty fucking gay

I share name and last name with a dude who died in flight 93, I don't even know how that's relevant, thought I'd share.

> disappointed that this isnt a dick rate thread or a trap thread

>faggit/10

Now it's a dick rate thread

post ass or tits

that's not what your mom said last night

>Now it's a dick rate thread
>doesn't post dick to rate

Fag