twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brilliant

id go gay for milo, wouldfuck/10

I've no fucking clue who he is but he looks like a fag
Is he a fag?

More than you'd believe

He's a dangerous fag

fuckin fabulous

I bet he likes women and its all a scam to charge 4k per lecture.

He doesn't charge for lectures

He looks like Bronson Pinchot

pissed and more disappointed in my home state after watching the depaul debacle
illinois is getting cucked by black lives matters bs

no he thinks hate speech is funny

Yeah the DePaul thing was hard to watch. What's up with that security?

whatever hitler incarnate

Godwin child please hang yourself ok kiss kiss

i have no idea but it was fucking disappointing to watch
like i said they are getting cucked by black lives matter
movements in chicago, years of problems in the black community
i think they are basically giving in to the black community in order to avoid riots
r8 b8 1/8 m8
keep trying
cheers

the saltier people get about him the more amused I become.

Fuck what he has to say, watching him stir up shit is entertaining.

He really is a brilliant troll. 10/10

Trump = President
Milo in his cabinet. I'd say Secretary of State, but probably Press Secretary.

agreed

He is overall an overly confident idiot, that is wrong about just about everything, and whilst he's right about modern feminism being fucking evil all of his detailed thoughts about women and men are moronic, so he's not even entirely right about that subject either

If it wasn't for him fact checking feminism occasionally no one would give a shit about some right wing self-hating faggot (who is completely oblivious to the average right winger's opinion on gay people) that thinks he's more oppressed as a Christian (again, oblivious to the average christians opinion on gay people) and that teenage fantasy libertarianism is obviously the best way forward.

2/10 only useful as a fact checker and he's pretty awful at that too

I'd say he's a master troll but he says true shit. Is the truth trolling?

Either way, he's hilarious.

the way he says it seems to dig pretty hard. I mean there are probably nicer ways to project a message than say "feminism is cancer".

He is a danger loving fagot, and I don't mean the instrument.

tl;dr
from what i skimmed
sounds like your mad at fags

>he's more oppressed as a Christian
He's Catholic user.

youtube.com/watch?v=ox5tq4FBS7c

MILO FOR WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY

Gay as fuck

You dumb cunt...

Balki

who now?

He's protestant...

Milo is our lord and savior

Personally I think he's a vain douchebag but all things considered the world needs a... Oh goodness what did that pissant from that backwater hick village call him? Some fancy faggot word for troll. The world needs a troll every now and then. Someone to rile people up and piss them off.

Milo clearly believes the boat needs a rockin and and I'm inclined to agree, Milo is also shaking as hard as his girlish wrists will allow. Commendable. Respectable, even.

Fake and not gay.

Based faggot

Hrs the biggest and best faggot to walk the earth

>Milo
i love it, it reminds me of when i was a child.

He's pretty cool.
I don't even agree with all of what he loves to bark about, but his REAL true power is exposing the alarming hypocrisy and sheer intolerance of dissenting views that infest and control the feminist/sjw movements.
I realize campuses are a breeding ground for useful idiots, but anyone that can make tumblr trash so so SO screechingly upset is doing something correct.
The fact that he's a huge fag really infuriates them as well since they assume all gaywads are in their corner automatically (when many of them don't even know any real gay people).
TLDR: He's certainly not perfect, says some outlandish shit just to be outlandish, but he's quite correct on the evils of modern feminism and drives tumblr literally batshit insane.

faggot who wants the attention of men.

I normally can't stand flamboyant gay guys but Milo is great. Anyone that can rustle the jimmies of psychotic leftists is a good person in my book.

Too be completely fair his stance on religion I found very strange on the podcast between him and Joe Rogan.

otherwise I find all his stances on feminism and those detailed thoughts of men and women are purposely incendiary in an obvious admitted attempts to bring attention to himself.

his points are not entirely wrong or based outside of reality entirely. Just more of the feminist opposition's cannon to fire off soundbites in the hopes to garner more attention.

It's like your putting him to a factual standard similar to sargon (or if you disagree with him being factual, then the standard he claims to hold himself too.)

I rate effenciey for being flaming faggot to make more sparks in hopes of a fire at a 7/10.

Hes a fat ass and spewing out anti-women rhetoric because faggots don't like women sometimes because of sexual competition.
He didn't "go gay because womyn are crazy", he was always gay.
And now he's indoctrinating all you faggots, too. Soon you'll all be sucking cock and loving it because most guys on here are too inept to get women.

found the btfo'd leftist.

You seem to be hung up on the gay, faggot

|
|>
|
|

>Hes a fat ass and spewing out anti-women rhetoric because faggots don't like women sometimes because of sexual competition.
>He didn't "go gay because womyn are crazy", he was always gay.
>And now he's indoctrinating all you faggots, too. Soon you'll all be sucking cock and loving it because most guys on here are too inept to get women.

>chicago is being cucked by blm
Ftfy

Did I trigger you? Are you an obese faggot with Zach Morris hair too?
He's wrong about so much shit, and it's really easy to discover it.

A. Don't be stupid.
B. If stupid, research it and learn something.

Even young she looks like a bitch

Oh that's good news. I will invest into kneepads

>angry
>no evidence

Hello SJW.

>fancy word for troll
a professional provocateur

That's his agenda.
He's one of those homos who diss women because they get the pick of the litter, as over 85% of males are straight.
It's so obvious.
You all must be 16 year old beta faggots.
In which case, MODS

He's a zionist jew.

Look at that video where he talks about atheists, it was like what he said was forced.

He's trying to seem like he's on the side of what faggots and feminists call cis people, although he had a different agenda, whether his own or his zionist jewish masters that let him partake in what he's doing.

>milo is an idiot
>watches young turks religiously
Huehue

My hero

thanks Sup Forumsro

While he is right about free speech and social justice but he's a Christian and doesn't believe in climate change and evolution.

I'm not angry. And not nearly as angry as you NEET, MRA faggots. Just look outside the box for a moment. There are so many angry "feminist hate threads". It's kind of sad you kids lack self awareness to that extent. If it weren't so repulsive and pathetic I'd feel bad for you.

Pariston Hill IRL

No kiddo. Shit like that doesn't entice me. Too childish, too cringey. You'll get it some day.

It used to be Hitchens I would think. He was just classier gentlemen about it. Self proclaimed contrarian (arguably a troll by those in opposition) but instead of making the feminists mad, he made them swoon.

You're not very bright and you make assumptions about people on an anonymous image board.

Just saying. I live in southern illinois, and we want to kick chicago into lake michigan. With chicago being cucked, we down state lose funding and the laws that should be chicago specific they affect the whole state. Its annoying as shit, also lets hear it for year 2 of no budget, year 2 everyone, give it up for year 2

He looked better with the fake ass blonde hair

>implying your favorite cock sucker isn't a jew
You must be new to the world of abstract thought

He is either controlled opposition or someone who is wholly incapable or recognizing certain basic facts. I agree with what you're saying in that I agree with most of Milo's principles and ideas, but find the way that he expresses them to be underdeveloped, immature and sensationalist. Whether he realizes it or not, he needs to get better at expressing himself and his positions articulately. I am not saying he should censor himself - quite the opposite - he needs to say what he is saying in a more convincing and rigorously detailed manner. Otherwise, he'll never constitute a real threat to the left and will always come across as nothing other than the flamboyant right wing gay that likes to say 'outrageous' things.

I feel like he's ultimately a very poor replacement for Christopher Hitchens. There's a lot of overlap there, but Christopher really knew what he was doing rhetorically whereas Milo doesn't - as much as he would like to think he does.

If it isnt young turks, its john oliver or any of the dime a dozen liberal talking heads. It is best to have a balanced view point. Watch somethings from everyone and than come to a conclusion. The fact you just start bashing milo shows you are unwilling to hear his message

>tells me I'm not very bright for making assumptions
>literally makes assumption
K

Honestly the Jewish Breitbart writers like Ben Shapiro, Milo and so on are probably the least Zionist Jews in journalism. There's absolutely nothing zionist about trying to stop post-modern regressionism. They almost never talk about religious issues unless specifically asked.

>doesnt realize multiple people are on Sup Forums

I'm well rounded and usually watch BBC or some shit (am American). I'm just not a 20 year old kid who is enticed by shills like milo and their provocative dribble.

>was responding directly to user who wrote that
I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're not very bright too.

>watch BBC
>provocative dribble.

You're familiarized with the concept then.

How fucking dare you, you Jewish shill

>bbc
Ok? While they down fine with stories about the usa, they arent how you think. They are a government funded media outlet, so take that with a grain of salt like NPR

Again multiple people user

That's something a Jew would say. Stop sucking up all the air with your Jew nose

>this is my ass after Ben Shapiro rapes it in the coming debate

>Milo?

Faggot.

>hate speech

You mean free speech?
Like where we are free to voice our opinions about whatever it is that we want to?

I have this thing where I can receive facts and formulate my own opinions.
Not listen to other's opinions and parrot them like a child or an imbecile.
You can do it too. It's gratifying.

He doesn't charge. He actually payed like $800 from his own pocket so that an event could take place, since the university said to the students last minute that they needed $3k for security to try to get the event cancelled.

I think he's an attention seeking little bitch, like all crybaby MRAs tend to be. He's literally as bad as the tumblr ess jay dubyas he gets a semi over slapfighting with.

It always amazes me that Americans think they're cultured for watching the BBC. It's a shoddy network that gets by purely because it's state funded and has a long history. It has exhibited a known bias towards portraying Muslims in a favorable light (see them refusing to call ISIS terrorists) and this is because a large part of their funding actually comes from Muslim special interest groups. You shouldn't take BBC reporting seriously because they are nowhere near as objective as you've be led to believe.

He just seems smart, but the special snowflakes never let him talk long enough to show how stupid he is.

So he's moulded after feminists, right?

Right? All MRAs want is to be victims too.
It's funny how they can't see it. They're worse than sjws. At least those faggots literally have had issues with "oppression".

And i do m8, i just like to watch multiple outlets with multiple viewpoints and formulate an opinion that way. Everybody has an agenda, and when you consume only one form a media, your viewpoint becomes attached to that viewpoint, even if it is right or wrong, you mind becomes unable to pull away. So your consuming of the bbc, mostly solely, is affecting how you view the world. Just remember, just how eating requires balance, so does consumption of media

I liked him but then he went full MRA
MRAs are as retarded as feminists

Ok. Reuters, npr, TEDtalks, local news sources, NYT, Fox, CNN, etc.
You satiated?

Feminism is a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of society in the western world?

He obviously triggered you faggot.
Go be normal instead of trying to appropriate yourself to what social media is telling you is normal.
I'm sure you call straight people cisgenders too.

See

Go away SJW

>majority of liberal bias
Still not as objective as you think