George Washington owned slaves

>George Washington owned slaves
>Great founding father and war hero

>Andrew Jackson owned slaves
>Gets taken off of $20 bill

What logic is in this decision?

Jackson hated the US Bank/Federal Reserve.

Its all the SJW and PC faggots user. Trump 2016

Bump

wasn't Jackson also fucking them? or am I thinking of some other nigger fucking founding father

the dubs in this thread

I want Obama on the twenty.

Jefferson fucked many. Jackson probably did as well. Many slave owners did.

To satisfy the feminazi cunts

I want nixon

George Washington was the first president. Obviously!

You are PROBABLY thinking about Jefferson. It was pretty well known he fucked his slaves, had one he especially fancied, and almost certainly had bastard children with her.

I'm sure Jackson probably fucked his slaves too, but Jefferson is the guy who is known for it.

Kimmy dollars.

Dem small hands

You're probably forgetting about all the atrocities committed against the Native Americans by Jackson (i.e. Trail of Tears).

hafta agree with you there user

kek

My great granddaddy had a Chinaman steal his bike once.

Therefore, we must hate all Chinamen for All Time.

I want all Chinamen taken off Chinese Currency because they are repressors, rapists, homophobes and misogynists.

If you need me, I'll be cowering in my Safe Space until all these Triggers stop...

Why is this your response? Why is it bad that we memorialize someone else that did good stuff for our country? And shows the diversity of our country? The images on currency have changed greatly over the years, we used to have beavers on our money.

Is that ugly chimp really being put on the $20 bill? Holy shit . . .

Cause it was caused by social justice warriors. Only reason I even care

I always thought that Harriet tubman should have been bumped up to the $50 - Franklin was never president.

Franklin isn't on the $50. And the guy on the $10 was never a president either.

Good reason...

If it weren't for the fact that they whined and complained about it I wouldn't care

That is how you get things done these days

I always had a theory they put his face on it to spit em even tho hes dead hahahahaha

Unfortunately

According to nigology 101, niggers must continue to nig, thenceforth niggers

I would agree that the method is annoying, but I think for the most part, the intent behind the move is genuine.

You're an idiot. They didn't remove Andrew Jackson because he owned slaves, they removed him because he has the worst reputation of anyone on our money due to his general assholeness and the fact that he was terrible to Natice American communities. They wanted to add a woman to our money, so they got rid of the guy with the least positive qualities. Not a bad choice imo though I can't say I don't respect drew