Ok Sup Forums, I didn't like the reactions and hate I got in my last thread

Ok Sup Forums, I didn't like the reactions and hate I got in my last thread.
- I'm a girl, I came here to hango out with you guys and to be cheered up, accompained and somewhat closer.
- I posted my pictures and I was asked to keep posting by some of you.
- How would it feel if you heard "dick or gtfo" every fifth post?
- I'm a decent girl, don't use the W whord with me, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&q=rabbit chan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>- How would it feel if you heard "dick or gtfo" every fifth post?
This isn't /fit/.

Timestamp or gtfo

>Sup Forums hurt muh feelins
>look guys im a grill
>plz dont be mean to me xdxdxdxd

Prolly b but if not the you're asking for it luv.

>Tomoyo-chan poster in background

You're okay with me, kid.

Dick or gtfo

Tits or gtfo, whore

Tits or gtfo

SUP WHORE

Tits or gtfo

TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE TITS OR GTFO WHORE

fucking newfags everywhere. its rabbit chan reposts

Well,but you know the rulez.
Tits with timestamp or get the fuck out.
Its not that difficult,right?

Think I remember you.
You gotta realize it's all in fun. Just don't bring up that you're a girl or it'll happen literally everytime. Tits or gtfo is something that's said literally all the time.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

please don't troll in my thread.
I got very bad replies and feedback; and I put effort into my thread.
Some guys were nice and asked questions and talked, I have to aknowledge.

Tits or gtfo

Timestamp or gtfo

timestamp please

"W" whord? You mean whore?

Ok, tell me about yourself. What are you up to tonight.

Also, carrot in pooper.

Have you tried W for Wumbo?

Tits or GTFO, whore.

No time stamp. Go fuck yourself whore.

I know this isn't real.

I wish I had a cute girlfriend who was obsessed with Cardcaptor Sakura.

Hell, I'd even settle for a cute trap.

Awesome brofist!

Explain your haircut.

I haven't even set it to "mini" yet

Newfriends everywhere
>What is search google for image

If this were really Rabbit Chan, she'd be like 30 years old by now.

google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&q=rabbit chan

The fuck did I just read?

Is that carrot organic?

please, leave my thread
Post your shit elsewhere
but then I cannot keep eating the carrot...

kek

Why are you so perfect?

picture is edited look at the white on the poster left of her head

technically you are still eating it if you do that

Why do you need cheering up? Is something wrong?

I'd rape you if you're weren't a dude pretending to be a girl

thank you, it's very comforting hearing this- I'm just a normal grirl
I like taking pictures of myself and developing my photographic skills while receiving good feedback

It's like one of those bots you get on skype from time to time, and it's just like:

>why did you add me?
-hi, do you like blondes?
>no kys fag
-nice xoxox idk how i found you, but you seem cool, want pics

And then you reilise you're so desperate and bored that you just kinda play along.

>I know you're a bot, why the fuck am i even talking to you?!!?
-Haha, you look cute.
>i literally have a picture of a downey eating icecream for my avatar, aggh why am i still talking to you?!?!?
-here's my paypal if you maby want to donate some money.

I'm the saddest human being in the world, why am i still on Sup Forums.

You better eat than entire carrot and post pictures of the entire process.

I'm offended that you would come here and expect less.

Thin skin go home.

TITS OR GTFO WHORE
TITS OR GTFO WHORE
TITS OR GTFO WHORE
TITS OR GTFO WHORE
TITS OR GTFO WHORE
TITS OR GTFO WHORE
TITS OR GTFO WHORE
TITS OR GTFO WHORE

>please, leave my thread

I have some advice for you:

Stop being ugly.

Pretty sure this is b8, but in case it isn't go fuck yourself you degenerate scumbag, op. Nobody gives a shit about you until you become an hero or post tits with timestamp. Get objectified you dumb broad

>girl
Yeah okay feminine penis

I don't have many friends... I feel my interests are quite different from those of my classmates and people around me... I don't like saying this but more often than not I feel like an outcast.

I don't think this was said yet...

Kill yourself, grant someone else the honor of being the saddest person you fag

oh god that filename are u even trying op?

degenerate tranny freak!

U JST TOOK DA BAIT NIKKA

Because you are, you're garbage faggot

see

>pictures are fake
>yet op is a real person

Well, unless he's a bot. Which is possible.

No dude, she just casually took the pic, something is just wrog with the camera, jeez why are you so rude on this website, she's just a girl omg omg.

Oh, you're so special. Nobody feels like you in this world and you're the only one who feel like an outcast.

Please tell me more.

Don't let my hair fool you.
I'm not a boy.

Yeah, me too. I have gradually grown apart from everyone. That's life, I guess...

Tits with timestamp or GTFO!!!

Not op but responding to dick or gtfo

>implying you don't have the face and body of a dude
Prove me wrong

What a bunch of summerfag and white Knight... The last pussy they saw was their mother pussy...

I bet you have a dick you slut chav slag gook purple nigger ape.
Kys and steam it live

ITT: No timestamp

everybody is answering to this guy.

Then tits and timestamp

>Exposed

This

dick with timestamp or gtfo!!!!
I don't care how others feel. I'm energetic, but I don't feel so happy around my foes.

Nicoline?

Clearly bait but if not bate gtfo. This isnt the place for you if you get offended and can't timestamp and tits. Stop being a butthurt pussy its just tits.

Ok, I'll bite:

You seem like a nice girl. So why the hell are you on this imageboard? Seriously, this is by far the worst place to make decent conversation or connect with ppl.

Who are your foes?

tits or gtfo

no it's a dude rping rabbit chan

>ppl
Go back to Facebook or grant us hooters

>I don't care how others feel.

You egoistical narcisistic bastard piece of shit. You're the scum of the earth.

You should feel bad because you're a bad person.

So many newfags in this thread. how can you not recognize Rabbit Chan?

Op here, which cuck to choose?

>How would it feel if you heard "dick or gtfo" every fifth post?

Uh, as a guy, I'd just post my dick. Who gives a shit? I love showing people my dick. Almost every guy I know, unless they have a micro penis, loves showing their dick to anyone who asks immediately on the spot.

Girls should be this way. I'm jealous of gay guys since I could ask for dick whenever I wanted but tits? No you're a monster if you ask a chick for a shot of her tits.

Fuck your double standards you cunt. Show me them titties.

Hooters or leave