Cuck Thread;

Cuck Thread;
Anons say what they would do to your girl
reply to replies to keep it going!!

Let's do this, I got more

Would love to pound those sweet asses

remember reply to replies

Y u a cuck? Don't you feel pathetic??

Would lure into a dark alley with 10 other dudes and fuck her hard in every hole we find, the more she cries the harder we bang her. Then we take a video of it and post it on Sup Forums

Im 23yo femanon, my husband is into it.

My sexual life is WAY more diverse than when i was single.

AMA.

pull that sluts hair as i pump her asshole full of my semen

Would destroy her ass and her mouth

i would deepthroat her too the tears and her spit would be dropping on her amazing tits, than i take a sloppy titjob from her and cum deep in her pussy

when she's sitting I would run up and motorboat her big tits, push her to the ground when she tries stopping me and dry hump the fuck out of those hips

and moar pics of her pls!

Entice her to go on a date with me, drug her drink, take her home and bang the shit out of her for weeks then tie her up naked in a homeless alley so they can get a piece too

needs a reply Sup Forums

Her her REALLY drunk and take her to my grandpas house, have the lights off and while I'm fucking her brains out I'd hope off and let him take the lead, then I'd leave her there and let her wake up in his bed

would fuck her asshole while I treat her like a slut, then make her clean my dick. in your bed. then she'll make the dish and bring me a beer.

rip that cleavage open, slime up tits with cum and titty fuck

I'd push her face down on that bed while pulling that skirt up. I'd bury my face in her pussy and eat her until she was about to cum. Then I would thrust my cock deep into her pussy and pump hard and fast until we both came and I filled her with cum.

Grandpas house.....
Let him to the lead....

Does your grandpa getting laid, turn you on??

Nope just thinking it would be a bad situation for her

Hold a gun to her head force my cock into her throat tell her if I feel teeth or if she pukes I'll pull the trigger proceed to throat fuck her until I cum in her stomach.

Slap her around with my meaty dick and face fuck her deep, getting off to the choking sounds while she slobs on my knob

Best photoshop of any of her pics gets Instagram :D

fuck her over the desk, pulling on her hair and ending in her pregnant

pre-wedding titfuck and anal creampie

Take her to the mall and tell her id buy her whatever she wanted. I would set up a camera in the changing room and watch her change. I would let myself in and have her suck my dick. Once I finished over her face I would pick up all of her clothes and leave her there naked

Her reward after performing are 10 huge black cocks that take turns spreading that creamy little cunt as you watch

Any nudes? I'd tear tgat dress off and pin her against the wall with her ass facing me. I'd run my hands up her legs and spank her. I'd fuck her from behind while squeezing those tits and when I was about to cum I'd make her get down on her knees and take my hot load all over her chest. Then I'd kick her outside onto the street without any clothes or her phone and purse.

Reply for reply

rip the dress off and blow a load in her ass

would tie the right one and fuck left one in front of her hard while keep telling right that she is not worth of it, she cant even touch herself, at the and just pull my cock from left's ass and cum all over right's face and tits...left would lick it

Invite them both over and pack their drinks with a shit ton of exctasy, then record them fucking with each other and sucking my hard dick and post it on social media

I'm a fat guy and I love renting skinny girls and pile driving my cock into their little bodies. They look so cute with their eyes shut as I kiss their mouths and pin their knees to their shoulders. I want more of this girl you post so I can think of do that to her.

lock her in the bathroom and fuck her for days on end

Force them to eat each other out after telling them that the first one to orgasm gets raped in the ass. watch as they each desperately try to make sure its their friend that gets raped and not them. then rape them both.

those boxer shorts belong to a hung black guy who goes to town fucking her in all her holes until she is dripping his cum out

hahah i changed left and right in the describe, want too fuck green

So ?

Keep it tame this is the love of my life we're talking about

Mm I'd love to cum down her throat

take her to the church early sunday morning, push her over the altar and tie her down, lift up that dress and fuck her pussy and ass till she's leaking. then leave before the rest of the church crowd comes in and sees her tied up leaking cum.

tie her up and face rape her until her make up is smeared like the joker

Do this for ours with out touching her pussy and then show you how wet it made her

I'd pay $100 to rent her for an hour. Which would give me enough time to dump 2-3 creampies in her.

?
Fuck her and stopping everytime before she cums until she is so horny she starts letting the horse fuck her

What would you do to her?

I'd peel her out of that dress and fuck those perfect titties, getting a little of her lipstick on the tip of my dick with every thrust. Then i'd smudge it around her ass before destroying her asshole.

Here's my girl teasing me at work

Take her to a bar get buzzed go to her place cuff her to the bed ram that pussy then flip her and have her blow me till came on her tits

throw her down on that bed, spread her legs and fuck her till the sun comes up

Anyone?

Well damn that's intense..
Here's some more of her if anyone likes her

i have nudes to share

Mmm she looks like a fun slut. I'd love to fuck her in that sexy little dress.

Moar! I want enough to cum over

any more? loved the innocent look of the first

Yes sir

Go to town fellas

This

Think I'm falling in love with your girlfriend. I want to destroy her. Any nudes?

Not completely on this unfortunately

Take her out, get her drunk, go to public toilet, tie her to the toilet, fuck the hell out off her till she screams and cums, finish in her hair, leave her for the next person
Finger her pussy till she leaks, then fuck her ass till she bleeds, followed by a tit fuck, then I'll finish on her face.

Anyone? ; )

tie her to a dumpster in an alley frequented by homeless men dressed just like that. come back in the morning to see how much she's been fucked

Heathfield?

Wow! More ?

Tie her arms and legs together, and her mouth shut, proceed to dip my cock in and out of her pussy and ass till she begs to be fucked, when she's been pleading for long enough, I'll bring in my friends (5) to gangbang her till her eyes roll back and she cums.

Would love to have those beautiful dick sucking lips around my dick, any more of her?

Pack lunch
Drop off at high school
Pick up from school
Make her dinner
Help her with homework
Remind her to brush teeth
Tuck in, kiss forehead

lolie

what would you do?

nah, not in the uk anyway

She'd love that too, she's got very sensitive nipples and her pussy is beyond sensitive.

grab that bun and throat fuck her till she begs me to stop. then fuck here ass and cum on her face.

Now that is a nice body

Would turn her into my little fuck slave

I'd take her out to the roughest part of town in that outfit and tie her up in an alley

i wud take my penis and stick it in her vagina and make her squeel like pig while i take my pig stick from furnace and burn the name"dat boi" on her right ass cheek then i would laugh and say her : " hehe u got hepatitus now bich " afterwards i wud call police and report her for raping my mother and my dad and brother

Bend her over and make her spread her ass as i use her anally as she sobs and cries from the pain

nudes asap

More please!

A group of my friends and I would fuck her mouth and take her ass at the same time. Make her a literal cumdumpster

some rough doggy. cum on tits