Got this girl that i have been on with for a while, she has no parents and has been a bit depressed and she's a stoner...

got this girl that i have been on with for a while, she has no parents and has been a bit depressed and she's a stoner, she likes going to the beach or just sorta hanging out, but she lives with her friend so it's sorta a 2 for 1 that i don't want what do (the girl i like is in the middle and the other girl is the one without the glasses)

wtf are you even saying; your autism is to intense rn.

she's hot tho. I'd like to bang her

get off her, faggot

Girl in the middle looks insane but would be a great teenage girlfriend. Get her horizontal and fuck the crazy out of her, or at least try.

first off 4 1's GG fam
secondly how would i get to that stage though?

>underage b&

Nigga just roll with it. Have fun with both of them. Be enjoyable to be around first, get pussy later. If she ends up into you, she'll find ways to get away from her friend herself. Also a confession of attraction to her can go a long way, if you ever find even a moment alone with her. But don't just spring it at an inopportune time. Wait for a moment after you've made her laugh or some shit.

But don't fight second girl's presence, especially while you have no actual claim staked on first girl. You'll just lose everything.

also she is pretty crazy but in that sorta nobody else is brave enough so i got the hot one to myself sorta way

>has no parents
is that even legal yet?

user, if you have to ask...

she gets real socially awkward when someone says something nice to her so i'm sorta worried that it will be weird after

they left her with her best friend's parents, which is good for me, knight in shining armour and all that good shit

oh i was thinking of russian genetic engineering

i am her daddy now don't worry

>the three of you are hanging out
>talking about whatever the fuck teens talk about
>you crack a joke about it
>the both laugh
>you make eye contact with grill and realize you're both smiling at each other
>likely both look away and blush
>2nd grill says "aw fuck, I have to piss like a Russian race horse. Brb."
>silent moment as you're both hoping you'll say something
If she's into you, she'll want you to make a move as bad as you want to make one, user.
>"grill, you know you're really cool. A couple years ago I couldn't have imagined hanging out with someone who [insert personal compliment that isn't too much here]."
>She gets kinda awkward
>you feel kinda awkward
>instead of sperg lord in out and letting it sit like that, you keep going
>"you know, I really like you, grill. You think maybe we could go to the movies sometime? Maybe just the two of us?"
>indicating axing grill 2 for some alone time one day

Her response would let you know exactly how much of a chance you have. If you want to keep her as a friend even if she says no, then the awkwardness will wear off, no matter how aspie she is. The only reason not to at least ask and see where you stand is if you feel like giving into fear. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, user.

>"fuck, have to piss like a russian racehorse"
yeah she's a touch classier than that

my plan was just to get stoned then ask her then and if she says no i can just say i said it because i was cooked

Not the point, newfriend. It's not a script to follow, it's an example.

Just try to make it sincere without being creepy. That's the trick.

what do when we are alone though, what do i say or do, should i tie her up, buy her some goats,tell her her ankles are beautiful?

Why do you need excuses? Because you're afraid of failing? Afraid of rejection? The worst she can say is no, the worst she can do is make it awkward for a while. But if you're just like "alright, well, can't blame a guy for trying" and then go back to the way you were acting before, then any further tension is her fault, not yours.

You don't need a backup plan. You enjoy this girl, and you want her to know it? Then just tell her. It's really not hard, people are just too afraid of putting themselves out there. That's why chicks dig guys with "confidence". It's just the ability to be sincere, open, honest, and go for the things you want without holding back.

AND without being creepy/possessive. That part is very important.

How old and/or autistic are you?
I don't think you should even attempt to interact with her further.

>has no parents
>is that even legal yet?

They died in a spaghetti accident when she was 10

See
If you have to ask "what do we do when we're alone", then you're not being enjoyable/creative/natural/yourself. I don't know this girl like you do. I don't know your relationship or the memories you've already shared. I can't give you all the answers. All I can say is try your best to be someone reliable and fun, and don't be afraid to tell her you're attracted to her.

>reasonable suggestion
get the fuck out of here

>girls in OP are clearly underage
>OP clearly has the inexperience and lack of confidence of a teenager
>mfw you're right and that doesn't prove he isn't a 22 y/o aspie

thanks Sup Forumsros, i never knew Sup Forums was this helpful
also on a scale of 1 to potato about a cucumber

Sup Forums is a free country, user

Screencap the suggestions if you need to, but don't bother memorizing them or trying to live by them religiously. Just focus on the lesson they teach.

You've said some relatively interesting things in this thread, OP. You definitely have potential. You'll grow into a fine man.

Now get the fuck off my Sup Forums, underage b&