I've known a girl for about 5 years now. Acquaintances, wouldn't say friends, but get along ok...

I've known a girl for about 5 years now. Acquaintances, wouldn't say friends, but get along ok. I wanted to fuck her ever since we met.

About 4 months ago, she suddenly showed a sexual interest in me. We've been fucking 2-3 times every week. Had no idea what made her change her feelings towards me.

On Tuesday I found out that someone with the same name as me, won a $1.5 million house in a lottery in January. So I'm thinking maybe she thinks it was me.I mentioned to a friend today, and said I must tell her it wasn't me. He said I'm raping her if she thinks I'm rich, when I'm not, and she wouldn't sleep with me if she knew the truth. I did not tell her I'm rich, but she might think I am..

Should I tell her? I don't want to tell her, and then find out that she just wanted to fuck, and didn't think I was rich. But don't want to get charged with rape either, if she's sleeping with me because she thinks I'm rich,

pic not related

Cant go to jail for rape because its not rape. problem solved.

Actually, he would go to jail. He would also be put in the local Jailbird papers. He will be found innocent in court, yes, but not before his life is destroyed.

If I think your aunt is rich widow and I think you'll inherit all that money one fay then I'm rolling the dice with no guarantee that we'd still be together, that she'd die before him, that the money would go to him, or that she has no money and was just left the house in her dead husband's will.

How can there be recourse? Maybe if this girl asked him if he won the lottery and he said yes.

It doesn't even have to do anything about the lottery thing. All she has to do is simply say "He raped me", and the cops are going to throw him in the back of he car and take him to jail.

if you actually did win you would have told everyone, including her. it would be common knowledge. so since you don't win and didn't tell anyone, there's no expectation that you are the winner. just take that pussy and enjoy it as long as you can. if she consented, it doesn't matter that she has some expectation that your the winner. especially if she didn't specify that she was sleeping with you for money.

but why though? he has no money for a rape allegation to be brought? it'd be pointless for her .she is gonna cry rape because she fucked someone she thought was rich but wasn't? if anything she should go to jail for using her vagina to swindle someone out of cash.

No he wouldn't, everyone would laugh at this dumb bitch for not realising she was fucking some poorfag and didn't even think to double check if it was the same person.

Your friend is a moron, if she consented to sexual activity with you then legally you have done nothing wrong. Even if you told her you were the guy who won the lottery that's just you being deceitful, but it's hardly a crime.

So let me get this straight. Some guy with the same name won a 1.5 million dollar house. Meanwhile, she's fucking you in your shitty efficiency apartment. Either you're retarded (confirmed) or she is. Possibly both.

You are aware you can reverse image search, right?

did OP say he was banging pic related...?

newfag

summerfags the new plage

I m hoping this is bait

Whatever gets you pussy. Btw your friend might be gay

Dumbasses

>Btw your friend might be gay
Stealth kek

Who cares? As long as you two have communications in you phone or online you're cool. For security send her a text praising her performance, something like "damn girl you were hotter than ever last night and I'm sitting here distracted thinking about it". She'll write something nice back and that's that

I live in a house, not an apartment.

And I don't enter the house lotteries, but AFAIK most winners either sell the house for money, or rent it out.

I said "Pic not related" in the first post

>mad

Are you retarded?

And you're picking her up in an old Honda civic I'm sure. Yeah, she thinks you're loaded.

Summerfags are new?

Just make sure you are ducking the shit out of her mate and then eventually ask her what made the sudden change in things. She may honestly just like you now, when they list lotto winnings they also list the city they live in. So unless this guy also lives in your city no reason to think it's just that. Plus don't you think she would've mentioned it by now. So she make sure you are slamming that pussy onto the brim of the 4th dimension and even if that's the only reason this started. You may still get to wreck that pussy then.
Also fuck the cut friend, it's not anywhere near rape. Plus if your friend is only doing it because she think you are rich then she is a cu next Tuesday mate. So continue shamelessly slapping that pleasure cave bro.
Also pics of the girl